The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381141 time=1600259583 user_id=3266
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381102 time=1600235481
Quote from: Oak post_id=381098 time=1600234748 user_id=3271

What did Flea say over and over and over again about the Murdock issue?   Exactly.

Now, what do you expect her to do now that Murdock's there?

That is some stab you in the back type shit.

Lemme say this; no cap, Flea is a huge reason why SG was a success. She fucking grinded getting ppl there.

I told her to watch her shit with those idiots because I knew this would be the end result.

My loyalty always was to Flea and seeing this shit transpire like this is a fucking disgrace. And to anybody stupid enough to post at SG, if they did it to Flea, da fuck they wouldn't do it to you?

You won't get that type of shit at the new forum

For months you've been saying YOU built SG and ever since YOU left it was dead.

You've said Flea was a PI miner. That I should kicker her off my facebook because she will "harvest" my info. I remember shutting that down by telling you she had been on my socail media for 6 years.

You are like the sober, internet addicted version of Frank Gallagher.

Erica built SG, and even though it's no longer hers, I still associate the forum with Erica.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dr. Fudge" post_id=381148 time=1600262332
Joo built it.  He is a leader.

He was the co founder.....he provided the technical help

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=381142 time=1600259880
Sg just invited the wrong people, they had a lot to say but were very boring

It's pretty much the same people at every board.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Well I don't know about you,  but I'm certainly ready for another day of crying that Big & Flea didn't ban Farmer because I'm deathly afraid of him...  but I stayed on SG and now I won't post there because they asked Murdy to come back and she does the same shit to me that I did to her first and I don't like it... with the added bonus of the classic game of BS brought to us by Teeny~Weenie.  Let's not interrupt Oak from this tantrum while the forum community slowly breathes its last breath.  

Grateful AF that I don't own a forum or have to put up with any of this sort of BS anymore.  Good luck, Dove xoxo

Anonymous

What did Flea say over and over and over again about the Murdock issue?   Exactly.

Lemme say this; no cap, Flea is a huge reason why SG was a success. She fucking grinded getting ppl there.

I told her to watch her shit with those idiots because I knew this would be the end result.

My loyalty always was to Flea and seeing this shit transpire like this is a fucking disgrace. And to anybody stupid enough to post at SG, if they did it to Flea, da fuck they wouldn't do it to you?

You've said Flea was a PI miner. That I should kicker her off my facebook because she will "harvest" my info. I remember shutting that down by telling you she had been on my socail media for 6 years.

What part of "no cap" does your perpetually stuck in stupid overdrive mind do you not understand?

Break the ultra thick cloggings of moron membrane in your size 18 forehead. Flea grinded her ass off getting ppl there, getting names from the past there like YB, and did more with a shrinking less then anybody else. I provided the fucking content, while Joo had the easiest job of keeping the sites tables in order. There's two ppl and two ppl only who gifted that place into what it once was, and it sure the fucking isn't any of you blubbering, backstabbing stooges.

Wait, I'm manipulating Flea.

The same Flea who asked me for a Mod spot at my forum.

The same Flea, who last night, while you were here manipulating and pulling control tactics, could have told me to fuck off, asked you why you were here.

Not. Me.

See, Dummy Dovey, bringing up shit from last year is an old ass meme, but I will bring up one point;

You three idiots are the sole reason this community is in the shit state it's in and why SG, a site Flea and I built, will fall down the same way MMP did. You idiots cannot, repeat, cannot help yourself from your own stupidity. I'm not going down the personal info road, but the three of you aren't the most mentally stable of human beings irl and you proudly fucking display that shit on these forums. I, for one, am proud of Flea for finally seeing the light and not putting up with the backstabbing manipulation you dolts play then gaslight on others.

So, there's a new forum coming. Nobody wants the three of you there. That, should be great news for you, Shimp. You don't have to waddle thru anything outside your ilk and comfort zone and everyone is happy. Go back to Fleas forum (lol), move on, and be done with it. I was gonna draw a line in the sand but you and Murdoch did it for me last night. So thanks.

And, as much as I would just love kicking you and Murdoch around all day and laughing you off another forum, I have more important and pressing things to do with my time, so your on a fucking island today, toots.

Go back to your tire fire. Bring Marshmallows

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381075 time=1600233441
Fleas on board

I'll take Blandscape

Poppy (obviously)

Oak

Caskur-(obviously)

Seamajor

Mel

Flynn(on board)

Brent

Deport

Joe

Froodle Poodle(obviously)

The entire FT crew

Blurt

Blazor

SSS

That's about it.

Wait a minute. I didn't see my name on that list. Who is going to fill the nerd spot on your forum. Every forum needs a nerd. Will someone please think of the nerds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381112 time=1600242116 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=381111 time=1600240486 user_id=3229
It was probably the number to her house and no street named.  She makes situations out to be more than what they are and has a tendency to do this.  I'm also convinced that she sold this to the police as her and the children being in danger because a report was taken and filed for online stalking.  He was confronted and instructed by police.  He would have been charged if it happened again.  

She is manipulative.  Now she is trying to make it like I posted CO mined PI on MMP, which is absolutely not true.  But she totally used this situation to manipulate posters at SG.

I'm aware of her penchant for manipulation and her narcissism. She's not very good at it, though...

Knowing is half the battle... and I concur with the latter part of that statement.  

Manipulation is a sign of blatant disrespect.  I can't be manipulated and will not falter to gain leverage... so I'm public enemy number one.

When I came to the realization that MMP wasn't going to survive late in 2019, I decided to play my own game of cunt punt the assholes who come to mess with the owner on MMP without abusing my panel.  It wasn't easy, but it was wildly entertaining watching the carnage of tears pour across multiple boards when I succeeded.   My favorite part was giving the pertinent details of these battles to my online mentor and hearing his responses, which are always hilarious.  

Maybe I'm a tyrant... maybe it's quarantine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381112 time=1600242116 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=381111 time=1600240486 user_id=3229
It was probably the number to her house and no street named.  She makes situations out to be more than what they are and has a tendency to do this.  I'm also convinced that she sold this to the police as her and the children being in danger because a report was taken and filed for online stalking.  He was confronted and instructed by police.  He would have been charged if it happened again.  

She is manipulative.  Now she is trying to make it like I posted CO mined PI on MMP, which is absolutely not true.  But she totally used this situation to manipulate posters at SG.

I'm aware of her penchant for manipulation and her narcissism. She's not very good at it, though...

Knowing is half the battle... and I concur with the latter part of that statement.  

Manipulation is a sign of blatant disrespect.  I can't be manipulated and will not falter to gain leverage... so I'm public enemy number one.

When I came to the realization that MMP wasn't going to survive late in 2019, I decided to play my own game of cunt punt the assholes who come to mess with the owner on MMP without abusing my panel.  It wasn't easy, but it was wildly entertaining watching the carnage of tears pour across multiple boards when I succeeded.   My favorite part was giving the pertinent details of these battles to my online mentor and hearing his responses, which are always hilarious.  

Maybe I'm a tyrant... maybe it's quarantine.

Moonpie

someone please tell me what happened here?  i cant read all that
Moonpies for your soul..

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=381175 time=1600272610 user_id=3243
someone please tell me what happened here?  i cant read all that

Hey Moonpie, good to see you!

Oak left SG. So they came here to fight with her (if I'm reading correctly)
<t></t>

Frood

More like stuff pineapples up her arse, bury, and roast her for 10 hours...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381145 time=1600261596 user_id=3254

Erica built SG, and even though it's no longer hers, I still associate the forum with Erica.

This is where I will respectfully agree to disagree, Fash.  I believe that everyone who participated by posting on that forum has helped build the forum community that is SG.  The people who are currently posting there are keeping it active and are as imperative as the owner who pays the bills and the physical site itself.  

Now there are various styles of ownership.  I preferred democracy while others prefer a dictatorship.  But I respected my partners and their opinions and knew that it was more important to compromise than get my own way every time.  I believe you have to think of it like running a lucratively successful business.

Poppy

some people are saying, that they feel like flea built a villa then got kicked out of it by a  bunch of squatters.

flea should have had obi accidentally delete the sg database and if the MMP squad wanted to make another forum from scratch they could have without piggy backing on flea's work.

if sg was mean girls (2004), the flea-less sg is mean girls 2 (2011) a pathetic knockoff sequel that has nothing to do with the original.

now sg is all politics and not even good politics, everyone has turned into a lokmar.

hey freud, would lokmar's posts pass through moderation here or would most violate canadian hate laws?
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview