The best topic

Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 57 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Anyone who believes any of the shit that whackjob spews about me is more than welcome to it. He has more than enough reasons to push it.

The whole thing was so demented it was unreal.

Have fun on Sunday lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381325 time=1600313273 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381321 time=1600312354 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=381320 time=1600312186 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381318 time=1600311177 user_id=3214
Poofer can barely fucking spell forum let alone build one.  ac_toofunny

Bro.. instead of worrying about a online message board you should be worrying about getting you a car so that your old ass don't have to ride the bus back and forth to Rotten Robins or wherever the fuck it is that you mopping floors these days.

Clown

No car and kids job? You are joking right?

No, I'm not joking. Dude cant even put a bedsheet over his dirty mattress

Ask dovey, dude took a bus ride across state lines to see her with a fucking pillow under his arm and didn't even have enough money to get back home

Where you think the whole Nintendo switch fiasco started?

So, he's fallen on hard times....there's a lot of that in Canada right now.

Oh for fuck sakes. Sometimes I wanna smack the yellow off your back. How many people who've "fallen on hard times" make starting a new forum their immediate priority.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=381320 time=1600312186 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381318 time=1600311177 user_id=3214
Poofer can barely fucking spell forum let alone build one.  ac_toofunny ,

Bro.. instead of worrying about a online message board you should be worrying about getting you a car so that your old ass don't have to ride the bus back and forth to Rotten Robins or wherever the fuck it is that you mopping floors these days.

Clown

No car and kids job? You are joking right?

Ask dovey, dude took a bus ride across state lines to see her with a fucking pillow under his arm and didn't even have enough money to get back home

Besides the obvious how pathetic it is for a man his age to let himself get in such a dire situation, that is frickin nervy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381326 time=1600313300 user_id=3214
Quote from: Murdock post_id=381324 time=1600313148 user_id=3229
Big didn't get to the part where he forgets the switch at her house and told her to pawn it, at which point it was no longer his property... after her husband went to the bank to take out cash so he could go home.

KM knew her marriage was on the rocks.... and her husband's side of the bed wasn't even cold yet and he was expecting to move into her house with her and the kids.  WTF SMH

But isn't that what bums with no future do when they think they have a woman under their spell?

I mean, you saw the texts from "you know who"

that wasn't his first rodeo apparently

I'm a hopeless romantic, so fools rush in under the right circumstances is ok to me... but....

He has kids.  She has kids.  You can't do shit like that when you have kids.  Plus, this man was ready to move away from his children within WEEKS of meeting her.  That to me is a huge red flag.  I mean, he has so many red flags we could have made a big fluffy scarf out of them.  

Then the texts became more and more alarming.  It was almost like he was strung-out obsessively thinking about her.  I was scared for her and the kids.  I called constantly asking if she locked all the windows and doors after he went back home on the bus.  It was some scary shit.

Poppy

Quote from: Murdock post_id=381340 time=1600315380 user_id=3229
Big didn't get to the part where he forgets the switch at her house and told her to pawn it, at which point it was no longer his property... after her husband went to the bank to take out cash so he could go home.

KM knew her marriage was on the rocks.... and her husband's side of the bed wasn't even cold yet and he was expecting to move into her house with her and the kids.  WTF SMH

But isn't that what bums with no future do when they think they have a woman under their spell?

I'm a hopeless romantic, so fools rush in under the right circumstances is ok to me... but....

He has kids.  She has kids.  You can't do shit like that when you have kids.  Plus, this man was ready to move away from his children within WEEKS of meeting her.  That to me is a huge red flag.  I mean, he has so many red flags we could have made a big fluffy scarf out of them.  

Then the texts became more and more alarming.  It was almost like he was strung-out obsessively thinking about her.  I was scared for her and the kids.  I called constantly asking if she locked all the windows and doors after he went back home on the bus.  It was some scary shit.

what movie was this?
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Why did he bring his son/daughter's switch to Dove's house?

Dove

Men either are too sporadically distant or fucking obsessive.

I'm the problem, truly.

I'm way too fucked up for normal men.

I'm a dream come true for psychos.

And "kinda messed up" men think I'm too much.....but don't really wanna let go entirely.

Also I shut emotions off like a switch (lol) and i was after a fling so i was kinda pursuing THAT. I think I gave the wrong idea and homeboy here went off the deep end. I take responsibility for MY part.  Sometimes men just dont believe you when you say "casual" and when they realize a woman ain't caving. Ain't sitting by the phone. Ain't playing HIS game.....they go kinda nuts. I hate shit testing and gameplay. Pull that shit and find out.

It happens. It's unfortunate it happened so internet publically.

I'm a fucked up person but I'm completely okay with myself as I am. I'm absolutely not for everyone and the right people naturally sway my way. I dont need anyone to like me or approve of me so the more shit he talks the more he is gonna get roasted.

That being said he has some nice man tits on him. He will tell you they are from a 26 year old female he dug up on twitch.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=381343 time=1600315968 user_id=114

Because he is an asshole and wanted me to think he had money. Something I don't give a rip fuck about. I didnt want or need that mess.

He forgot his wallet and pawned the switch. Then played hero.

Lulz.

Oak

Quote from: Poppy post_id=381342 time=1600315698 user_id=3287
Quote from: Murdock post_id=381340 time=1600315380 user_id=3229

what movie was this?

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381345 time=1600316440 user_id=3266

Because he is an asshole and wanted me to think he had money. Something I don't give a rip fuck about. I didnt want or need that mess.

Lulz.

Sounds like he had nothing to put in his wallet. I don't think he is obsessive. He was looking for a meal ticket.

Oak

KM and Dove need to quit torturing us with their "story".  Why are we having to read about his for the 734 time??!

It's not our fault!  Leave us alone!  Not guilty!

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=381348 time=1600316660 user_id=1689

Lulz.

Sounds like he had nothing to put in his wallet. I don't think he is obsessive. He was looking for a meal ticket.

Yep. It was a good blend of both.

He was doing that classic NPD love bomb and shit test.

He is probably used to women with shit self esteem.  Easily controllable.

He is gonna hate my guts forever.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381349 time=1600316819 user_id=3271
KM and Dove need to quit torturing us with their "story".  Why are we having to read about his for the 734 time??!

It's not our fault!  Leave us alone!  Not guilty!

Ya, but I did not know what a frickin bum old Marty is. He thought Dove was going to support his sorry ass. What a social parasite.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=381348 time=1600316660 user_id=1689

Lulz.

Exactly.  Bonafide MOOCH.

Anonymous

Holy. Fucking. Projection

This thread should be made into a Netflix movie.

"watch the big bad man from Chicago wait for the poor cheating wife to pick him up more then once from his house, then take him three states over to fuck him where she fucked her husband.

Then, watch him suddenly drop everything including his own children to move in with somebody with an eviction hanging over their head who was willing to move into a van"

Wait....my "meal ticket" couldn't even afford to pay her fucking bills and was....get this one....married ac_toofunny

Omg you poor souls.

Long story short, Dovey got trolled. I don't even remember half the shit I told her and somebody that shit was written by other ppl for a reaction.

That was possibly one of the greatest troll jobs in this games entire history and if it isn't it's top three. You poor fools are still a year later, talking about this shit.

Dovey, no hard feelings. I love the fact this shit still gets a response and the type of response it gets.

I still beat tho

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview