The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

That's why he rushes to accuse ME of being a scammer. That I "scam people" off the boards. Stupidest projection ever. He tries to tell people I dont look like pictures lmao. True. I look better in person.

I've been around for 15 years. I've met and had real life friendships with several people from these boards.

Show of hands of everyone I've scammed?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=381353 time=1600317448 user_id=3229
Quote from: Herman post_id=381348 time=1600316660 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=381345 time=1600316440 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=381343 time=1600315968 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381321 time=1600312354 user_id=3214
Where you think the whole Nintendo switch fiasco started?

Why did he bring his son/daughter's switch to Dove's house?

Because he is an asshole and wanted me to think he had money. Something I don't give a rip fuck about. I didnt want or need that mess.

He forgot his wallet and pawned the switch. Then played hero.

Lulz.

Sounds like he had nothing to put in his wallet. I don't think he is obsessive. He was looking for a meal ticket.

Exactly.  Bonafide MOOCH.

Jesus H. I have read some pretty fucked up stories, but this one takes the cake.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381349 time=1600316819 user_id=3271
KM and Dove need to quit torturing us with their "story".  Why are we having to read about his for the 734 time??!

It's not our fault!  Leave us alone!  Not guilty!

Are you kidding?

This shit will bring more traffic to TGPFF because nobody there wants to talk about it.

Mod spots still open, you know. I got a few Biden supporters coming there...

Dove

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381354 time=1600317516
Holy. Fucking. Projection

This thread should be made into a Netflix movie.

"watch the big bad man from Chicago wait for the poor cheating wife to pick him up more then once from his house, then take him three states over to fuck him where she fucked her husband.

Then, watch him suddenly drop everything including his own children to move in with somebody with an eviction hanging over their head who was willing to move into a van"

Wait....my "meal ticket" couldn't even afford to pay her fucking bills and was....get this one....married ac_toofunny

Omg you poor souls.

Long story short, Dovey got trolled. I don't even remember half the shit I told her and somebody that shit was written by other ppl for a reaction.

That was possibly one of the greatest troll jobs in this games entire history and if it isn't it's top three. You poor fools are still a year later, talking about this shit.

Dovey, no hard feelings. I love the fact this shit still gets a response and the type of response it gets.

I still beat tho

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY  ac_lmfao

Yeah.

You sure trolled the fuck outta me.  ac_toofunny

I see that narcissistic wound still festers.

Maybe another hystronic rant will help.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=381358 time=1600317716
KM and Dove need to quit torturing us with their "story".  Why are we having to read about his for the 734 time??!

Are you kidding?

This shit will bring more traffic to TGPFF because nobody there wants to talk about it.

Brother, the last thing you should be thinking about is starting a new forum.

Did you ever find a single mom to sponge off of?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381359 time=1600317938 user_id=3266

"watch the big bad man from Chicago wait for the poor cheating wife to pick him up more then once from his house, then take him three states over to fuck him where she fucked her husband.

Then, watch him suddenly drop everything including his own children to move in with somebody with an eviction hanging over their head who was willing to move into a van"

Wait....my "meal ticket" couldn't even afford to pay her fucking bills and was....get this one....married ac_toofunny

Omg you poor souls.

Long story short, Dovey got trolled. I don't even remember half the shit I told her and somebody that shit was written by other ppl for a reaction.

That was possibly one of the greatest troll jobs in this games entire history and if it isn't it's top three. You poor fools are still a year later, talking about this shit.

Dovey, no hard feelings. I love the fact this shit still gets a response and the type of response it gets.

I still beat tho

Yeah.

You sure trolled the fuck outta me.  ac_toofunny

I see that narcissistic wound still festers.

Maybe another hystronic rant will help.

What, you didn't start ranting yet?

It's ok, love. Nobody gives a shit about shit that happened a year ago. If this is what you need to do, do it. Yours truly causes a stir with every post he makes and I'm a magnet for traffic. You need all the help you can get moving forward.

Srsly, a little advice;

Stop saying the same old shit and start saying some new shit. Say I tried contacting you in DM and make some interesting story and end with with "or else". That would be epic.

I have you clowns trained so damn good if you need some help, lmk.

Oh, did you hear TGPFF will be opening on Friday as a sneak peak for those invited?

Fleas gonna be there ac_lmfao

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=381361 time=1600318373 user_id=1689

Are you kidding?

I think the story might be more nuanced than that.  It's not like she really could afford to "keep him" anyway.  Most single moms can't. Stop adding to their drama Herman.  It's not really this interesting.

Anonymous

Are you kidding?

Lol wat?

When was Dovey a "single mom" when she was driving how many hundred miles to get dicked down by yours truly? Dicked down so good she had to pick me up and bring me back to her very own home to feel the magic? ac_lmfao

Put the fucking bottle down, convict

Anonymous

Omg you poor souls.

I still beat tho

did she make u wear a rubber?

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381363 time=1600318671 user_id=3271

Are you kidding?

I think the story might be more nuanced than that.  It's not like she really could afford to "keep him" anyway.  Most single moms can't. Stop adding to their drama Herman.  It's not really this interesting.

I doubt she could either. But, he has no frickin shame.

I lived and worked abroad most of my life. I never once missed a maintenance payment no matter where I was in the world. On top of that, I always sent extra for extras. It pisses me off that some guys aint providing for their kids. I have known guys like old Marty. Maybe not that pathetic, but still irresponsible assholes. They piss me off. Now, I will climb down from my high horse.

Anonymous

Are you kidding?

I really not trying to dredge that lifeless shit back into this communities ecosystem, but the truth of the matter is;

I did it for views.

It worked.

The three stooges saw how effective it was and are trying to replicate it.

A year old troll. ac_lmfao

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=381366 time=1600319068 user_id=1689

Are you kidding?

I lived and worked abroad most of my life. I never once missed a maintenance payment no matter where I was in the world. On top of that, I always sent extra for extras. It pisses me off that some guys aint providing for their kids. I have known guys like old Marty. Maybe not that pathetic, but still irresponsible assholes. They piss me off. Now, I will climb down from my high horse.

I sometimes wonder who is really being trolled is all.  Maybe it's us that buy into the drama.  Think about it.

Oak

Quote from: Dr.Fudge post_id=381365 time=1600319053

Omg you poor souls.

I still beat tho

Martini, please show some class and don't share more details. It's salacious and just nasty really.  What kind of creep asks that?

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381368 time=1600319285 user_id=3271
Quote from: Herman post_id=381366 time=1600319068 user_id=1689

Are you kidding?

I sometimes wonder who is really being trolled is all.  Maybe it's us that buy into the drama.  Think about it.

Maybe. I just don't like deadbeats.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=381369 time=1600319349 user_id=3271
Quote from: Dr.Fudge post_id=381365 time=1600319053

Omg you poor souls.

I still beat tho

Martini, please show some class and don't share more details. It's salacious and just nasty really.  What kind of creep asks that?

I'm not going to because I don't fucking remember.

It was a year ago ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview