The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381495 time=1600361079 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=381492 time=1600361001 user_id=114
I wish had pictures of all the cars I have ever owned. I'll be forty six in Novermber. So, I am getting close to thirty years of driving.

My favorite was the Bonneville I drove between the ages of 20-26.

That was a great car.

I had a 1992 Toyota Celica GTS for four years. I loved that car, but it screamed adolescent Asian guy behind the wheel. :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Oak post_id=381498 time=1600361358 user_id=3271
I wish had pictures of all the cars I have ever owned. I'll be forty six in Novermber. So, I am getting close to thirty years of driving.

I've had 3.

A boring middle class Camry that was totaled when a Vietnamese lady broadsided me going through a red light, a Sienna mini-van that I ran to the ground, and now a Honda that I plan to give over to my daughter and soonish.  

Cars are about getting from point A to point B.  When I was married we put our money into a home, not our cars.  That home is finally going through probate after my ex died, and my kids are going to benefit from the 7x increase in equity.

Seems like property is generally a better investment than vehicles.  I could drive a fancy car, but I've been putting 15% of my income into deferred compensation accounts.

It's not exciting, but I've been able to consider retiring.  It's just around the corner now. I will never have to answer to a boss ever again.  Thank God.

I had a Honda that I drove before I got this Caravan. It was great car.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381502 time=1600361912 user_id=3266

I've had 3.

A boring middle class Camry that was totaled when a Vietnamese lady broadsided me going through a red light, a Sienna mini-van that I ran to the ground, and now a Honda that I plan to give over to my daughter and soonish.  

Cars are about getting from point A to point B.  When I was married we put our money into a home, not our cars.  That home is finally going through probate after my ex died, and my kids are going to benefit from the 7x increase in equity.

Seems like property is generally a better investment than vehicles.  I could drive a fancy car, but I've been putting 15% of my income into deferred compensation accounts.

It's not exciting, but I've been able to consider retiring.  It's just around the corner now. I will never have to answer to a boss ever again.  Thank God.

Was it a Civic?

Oak

I've had 3.

It's a good car, but boring.  Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer driving something a lot more interesting, but I'm not paying for it.  LOL

My next car will probably be some kind of SUV.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=381503 time=1600362057 user_id=114

I've had 3.

Was it a Civic?

Indeed. A black one.

Dove

Quote from: Oak post_id=381504 time=1600362132 user_id=3271

I've had 3.

It's a good car, but boring.  Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer driving something a lot more interesting, but I'm not paying for it.  LOL

My next car will probably be some kind of SUV.

I'm kinda mad I sold my dads mustang after he died.

I'm not really big on expensive cars. I'm pretty practical. I dont wanna spend a ton of money even IF I had it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381505 time=1600362219 user_id=3266

I've had 3.

Was it a Civic?

Indeed. A black one.

Great car. Even with a half a million kms on them, they won't leave you stranded on the side of the road in the winter.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=381507 time=1600362458 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=381505 time=1600362219 user_id=3266

I've had 3.

Was it a Civic?

Indeed. A black one.

Great car. Even with a half a million kms on them, they won't leave you stranded on the side of the road in the winter.

I drove that thing from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Imlay City MI with a slipping trans.

I just dumped break fluid in there and that engine survived another 6 months.

Then I replaced the trans and ended up selling it. Lol.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=381500 time=1600361706 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=381497 time=1600361316 user_id=2156
I'm sure when you're screwing your husband you are thinking about sex with Joo in his BMW.

Wait til Kev tells your husband you're still in lust with Joo.

You're going to be as popular as a Vitty Fractual around your place... :MG_216:

I'm sure you spend a questionable amount of time thinking about the dick I get that you dont.

Keep pretending you arent sucking up to a prick who made video parodies of your deceased son. Right up until a year and half ago.

What a shit show lulz.

But you don't like dick with your husband... you already told us once at 3rd Rail, dumbarse... You want Joo back and everybody knows it.

You think you will drown out my suggestion to KM by burying my post deep in this thread but he is going to see it and you're cheating arse is going to be sprung cheating on your husband AGAIN!~

I'll be laughing of course because everyone knows, you're on thin ice at home.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=381510 time=1600363066 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=381500 time=1600361706 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=381497 time=1600361316 user_id=2156
I'm sure when you're screwing your husband you are thinking about sex with Joo in his BMW.

Wait til Kev tells your husband you're still in lust with Joo.

You're going to be as popular as a Vitty Fractual around your place... :MG_216:

I'm sure you spend a questionable amount of time thinking about the dick I get that you dont.

Keep pretending you arent sucking up to a prick who made video parodies of your deceased son. Right up until a year and half ago.

What a shit show lulz.

But you don't like dick with your husband... you already told us once at 3rd Rail, dumbarse... You want Joo back and everybody knows it.

You think you will drown out my suggestion to KM by burying my post deep in this thread but he is going to see it and you're cheating arse is going to be sprung cheating on your husband AGAIN!~

I'll be laughing of course because everyone knows, you're on thin ice at home.

Pretty triggered today, eh?  ac_toofunny

You know Cascurs depends are soiled when she starts bullshitting about shit from boards that are not even around anymore.

LOL.

Dove

Cascur reminds me of that psycho mom from Carrie.

">

Wanna see my dirty pillows? Lol.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=381415 time=1600346689 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381414 time=1600346220 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=381413 time=1600346031 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381411 time=1600345805 user_id=3214
Hey Dove, how many times did Kevin ask you if he was as good as me?

A couple. He straight would tell me to just go be with you.

Lmao

that's a ""HAW HAW"" moment right there.

that dude has wanted to be me for 10 years now.

He simply never got over the fact that I wrecked him in TWO flame matches. One with a handicap too  ac_toofunny

No one will ever be you  ac_wub

King Martini ^^^^

Your ex is cheating on her husband with her ex joo.

it's time to alert the victim hubby she's trying to get laid in Joos new BMW.

What a Ho, right?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quoteit's time to alert the victim hubby she's trying to get laid in Joos new BMW.

caskur, what do you mean by that?

Are you threatening to take things into real life and contact a poster's family member?

Poppy

dove needs new material, the carrie stuff was posted about her at ft weeks ago.
I\'m Poppy!

caskur

Quote from: Poppy post_id=381517 time=1600364120 user_id=3287
dove needs new material, the carrie stuff was posted about her at ft weeks ago.

My son LOVED that movie. He loved it right from when he was little. He was such a mature kid.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview