News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm done with this Chinese Virus shit...

Started by Anonymous, September 11, 2020, 10:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm here at a Hilton hotel in Vancouver, because I drove into town to handle some personal business...

Think I could get a drink after 10 PM at the bar that used to be open until 1 AM two days ago?  Nope!  New measures to contain the Chink virus were just implemented.

Also, I just wanted some eggs for my 'continental' breakfast...  That's not allowed either.  Now you get a paper bag with a granola bar and a bottle of water in it.

I think we can end this social conditioning experiment now.  And yes, this forum has also banned Vancouver IP addresses also, so had to proxy up.

That is all.

Anonymous

Also, I'm watching A&E channel, and it's nothing but Nigs and Dykes.  The programming, including commercials, is filled with nothing but Nigs, faggots, and dykes.

God, what a dyke faggot world we now live in now.

I wish Hitler would have won the war, to be honest.

Erica Mena

Chinese chick must have took Mel's money and ran from that hotel lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=379990 time=1599836639 user_id=2845

I just wanted scrambled eggs for my conti breakfast, and I can't even get that now...

Anonymous

And on top of no eggs for breakfast, I've just seen more nigs, fags, and dykes on A&E in ten minutes than I have personally seen in my entire life.

It's US programming...  What is with your US Jew TV programming, and your love for nigs, fags, and dykes?

Christ...

Anonymous

Even the token white guy on TV is suspect, since he has a god damned hook nose!

Anonymous

Gentleman Mel, you're a rugged outdoor sort, I take it? Do you enjoy animal husbandry and chopping down trees in your spare time?

Don't answer that, I already know the answer.

So, I found that at this forum you're being picked on a lot and your inalienable rights to post when and where you see fit are being struck down. You see, my dad is an attorney and I can post wherever I dam please. If anyone irritates me, father buys the website and gives it to me, I have a large selection of them which I hand out to my friends when the mood suits me.

I find many of your forum missives to be crass and uneducated. Some etiquette lessons and good manners will do you good. It would place you on a different stage, where the full potential of your inner child could be reached.

We can't all be Summa cum laude Harvard graduates like me, best to know your limits and tap your strengths.

You have an inner enthusiasm that comes through your writing, it's there but many will not see it.

You ride the testosterone like a big wave surfer, crashing most of the time, but when you succeed, it is nothing short of brilliant. Stop behaving like a drunken vagrant from a Dickensian novel and strive to become a classic Bildungsroman.

I would end with a sweet emoticon, but those are for children and people with limited vocabulary.

Au revoir

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=379987 time=1599834954
I'm here at a  bla bla whine whine

bla bla whine whine

bla bla whine whine

Fuck A  ..Fuck B  .. Fuck C

You got it wrong little girl whiner

It's  Fuck You

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

CC, you whine more than anyone else, you hook nosed oven dodger...

Anonymous

I barebacked a bolt of lightening to brokeback mountain and my butthole went BOOM!

Anonymous

CC looks like an older, more raggedy Barbera Striesand.  Always remember that when reading her posts or conversing with her.

Anonymous

https://judaism.is/images/jew%20gun%20banners%2020.jpg?crc=4099069671">

Anonymous

OK, I have never seen more negroes on TV in my life, than on this US channel at the Hilton.

I am literally negro fatigued at this point.

Gotta check out by 11:00, in 30 minutes, so gotta take a quick shower and get outta here.  

The US truly does have a love affair with everything negro.

Anonymous

I wondered why Shen Li hadn't been around.

kiebers

:MG_216:

Somebody's going to be ducking and running.... :laugh3:

Hell, I'm gonna be ducking and running... ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview