News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I predict that, before the end of the month...

Started by Blurt, September 12, 2020, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Aw, so that's what he meant by CROSSPOSTING  .. thread to thread, same site or sub

Wasn't sure if he mean cross forum quotes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=380545 time=1600102969 user_id=88
Aw, so that's what he meant by CROSSPOSTING  .. thread to thread, same site or sub

That's what I am assuming he means because he is crying about quotes from one "thread" to another.

If he is talking about "crossposting" from one forum to another then I agree with him. That's coloring outside the lines and a breech of forum discipline and etiquette.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=380553 time=1600106213 user_id=156

That's what I am assuming he means because he is crying about quotes from one "thread" to another.

If he is talking about "crossposting" from one forum to another then I agree with him. That's coloring outside the lines and a breech of forum discipline and etiquette.

So you seem to think that such things as forum discipline and etiquette do exist, and there is such a thing as "coloring outside the lines"... that's good to know.  My only question is, who put you in charge of where those lines are placed?

When you speak of my "crying" you appear to miss the irony of your own stated position.  :tease:

Anonymous

Peaches is whining about other kids colouring outside the lines that exist only in his mind. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=380561 time=1600108267 user_id=2015
Peaches is whining about other kids colouring outside the lines that exist only in his mind. ac_toofunny

It's Renee's mind, mang.  Reading is fundamental.

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=380545 time=1600102969 user_id=88

Agree 100 on A & B.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=380562 time=1600108937 user_id=2013
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=380561 time=1600108267 user_id=2015

It's Renee's mind, mang.  Reading is fundamental.

I thought he meant what Renee said about you.....he didn't mean you posted......I don't know though.

Renee

Quote from: Peaches post_id=380559 time=1600107925 user_id=2013

So you seem to think that such things as forum discipline and etiquette do exist, and there is such a thing as "coloring outside the lines"... that's good to know.  My only question is, who put you in charge of where those lines are placed?

When you speak of my "crying" you appear to miss the irony of your own stated position.  :tease:

Did you fall down and hit your pointed little head? Perhaps you need one of those "60 Up" contraptions to regain your balance.

Nobody put me "in charge" of anything nor do I claim to be in charge. You don't see me whinging about something as ridiculous and inconsequential as thread crossposting in a backwater, shit posting, sub... :laugh3:  That's all on you, pal. So if there is any irony to be had,...you just provided it at your own expense.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=380565 time=1600110256 user_id=156
=== You don't see me whinging about something as ridiculous and inconsequential as thread crossposting in a backwater, shit posting, sub... :laugh3:  ===

:thumbup:   and yet, here you are, doing exactly that.  At least three poasts on that very topic.   ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview