News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I predict that, before the end of the month...

Started by Blurt, September 12, 2020, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=380203 time=1599921341 user_id=1974
You heard it here first, folks.  ac_smile

That is a bold prediction.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Poppy

Quote from: Blurt post_id=380341 time=1600014590 user_id=1974
Thanks, Mel!  :icon_wink:

But do you agree with my prediction?  ac_umm

there is a better chance of KM's new flame site appearing and Flea joining it than what you predicted.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=380369 time=1600030447 user_id=3287
Quote from: Blurt post_id=380341 time=1600014590 user_id=1974
Thanks, Mel!  :icon_wink:

But do you agree with my prediction?  ac_umm

there is a better chance of KM's new flame site appearing and Flea joining it than what you predicted.

Duh.

Blurt

KM carries his new forum in the back pocket of his cut-off denim shorts.

It'll be crushed along with his cigarettes before you can say, "Ssssssssmokin'!"
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bruce da real deal

Often copied - Never duplicated

Anonymous

I know.  I was happy hosting with Evs, until she wanted to place ads on my forum.  Since she was still talking shit about me on her forum, while I was permabanned also, but yet I'm good enough to run a sub that brought in more posters than all these forums combined (not everyone was Mel that posted there)...

She should have left it alone.  She placed the ads, and I would remove them.  Placed ads, and I'd remove them again.

It was off to a good start, but I would not let her monetize a platform that brought in hits, under her grandiose conditions.  She should've just left it alone.

She probably regrets interfering with that sub now.  Herself and I know just how many posters migrated there...

Anonymous

It's early Monday morning, normal people are just waking up and Mel and all his alts haven't went to bed yet. He is still drunk, still here at this "shit hole" and still talking to himself about the Fash bogeyman in his empty head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bruce da real deal" post_id=380481 time=1600076936 user_id=1679
Oh oh...the admin is here...what do we do now? :(

Call her a Chink and act like a spoiled petulant retarded 10 year old like you do every night Mel. You know, like Peaches was talking about you moron.

Anonymous

Quote from: Alt post_id=380500 time=1600080857
Call her a Chink and act like a spoiled petulant retarded 10 year old like you do every night Mel. You know, like Peaches was talking about you moron.

:laugh:

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=380483 time=1600077607
I know.  I was happy hosting with Evs, until she wanted to place ads on my forum.  Since she was still talking shit about me on her forum, while I was permabanned also, but yet I'm good enough to run a sub that brought in more posters than all these forums combined (not everyone was Mel that posted there)...

She should have left it alone.  She placed the ads, and I would remove them.  Placed ads, and I'd remove them again.

It was off to a good start, but I would not let her monetize a platform that brought in hits, under her grandiose conditions.  She should've just left it alone.

She probably regrets interfering with that sub now.  Herself and I know just how many posters migrated there...

Are you still here babbling, regurgitating the same old  crap,  mel?

Quotebut yet I'm good enough to run a sub that brought in more posters than .. bla bla ...

Bullshit. You have your own board and do not yet have one single good poster after months .. and that includes yourself.

It's a  total crapper (literally) .. filled with gay male sex and literal shit & so little action

But you will never stop yabbering on about Fash & evs over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over

Peaches is correct. It's the same story regurgitated for years

Same, same. You are stuck on stupid
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview