Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How Come

Started by Anonymous, September 13, 2020, 06:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Other people can post from the Koots, but I get a regional IP ban. CC, VancoverGuy, Berry Sweet, Edward, and Gaon post from Vancouver, but I get an area IP ban.

Everybody wants to keep me off these forums for no reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=380320 time=1599993174
Other people can post from the Koots, but I get a regional IP ban. CC, VancoverGuy, Berry Sweet, Edward, and Gaon post from Vancouver, but I get an area IP ban.

You want to keep yourself off of these boards, but you're not man enough to leave on your own..

And there are no bans at the C Panel level....that's all in your paranoid mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=380321 time=1599993818 user_id=3254
And there are no bans at the C Panel level....that's all in your paranoid mind.

If CC, VancoverGuy, Berry Sweet, Edward, and Gaon can post from Vancouver than IP range blocks must only exist in my silly little mind. ac_umm

Anonymous

How come Mel? That is not a serious question. You are a retard.

Renee

Mel,...no reason???? Really???...I'm beginning to think that you have destroyed so many brain cells that a loss of just a few more will render you medically and permanently a vegetable.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=380557 time=1600107082 user_id=156

Mel,...no reason???? Really???...I'm beginning to think that you have destroyed so many brain cells that a loss of just a few more will render you medically and permanently a vegetable.  :laugh3:

You mean it isn't now???

Anonymous

You idiots do realize that half the 'Mel' posts here are either edited by Mods/Admin, or posted by Mods/Admin, right?

Renee, I explained that to you in a PM.  I didn't think you were retarded also...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Mel post_id=380578 time=1600114515
You idiots do realize that half the 'Mel' posts here are either edited by Mods/Admin, or posted by Mods/Admin, right?

Renee, I explained that to you in a PM.  I didn't think you were retarded also...

:ohmy:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Any idiot knows that all the posts at your shit hole forum are posted by you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380579 time=1600114809 user_id=2845

Erica, I find it rich Mel  is accusing other people of pretending to be him in guest posting when he pretends to be Dinky among other posters..

And he has handles of posters who left the forums years ago.

:001_rolleyes:

We are of his many addictions....probably because we have guest posting.....which reminds him of a long gone forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380579 time=1600114809 user_id=2845

If you believe anything that crybaby pathological liar says, than I have I have a tropical time share in Winnipeg to sell you.

Frood

It's official. Mel said he doesn't have a dinky.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Is that it....here I thought Fash left the beer fridge unlocked.
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

how can i identify a real mel post from an impostor mel post?
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview