Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Raise your hand....

Started by keeper, November 29, 2013, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Why are you so angry? It couldn't be doing you any good. You don't want to live this way the rest of your life. It's not good for your family.

You don't have to have Christian values but there's not much sense in just being angry and hating everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Why are you so angry? It couldn't be doing you any good. You don't want to live this way the rest of your life. It's not good for your family.

You don't have to have Christian values but there's not much sense in just being angry and hating everything.

Especially money.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShRoaFRwr2KA34Cp9K-BjDQdtS548aCGzmuhtg18agx0IElW04DA">

Romero

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Why are you so angry? It couldn't be doing you any good. You don't want to live this way the rest of your life. It's not good for your family.

Fucking go steal other peoples money!!!

You and your genetic variety folk... Insects and gorillas have genetic variety too... But I guess you know it since you mate with them...

Fucking leave us be like we have always been... No homo stuff...

keeper

Sorry Romero, I think you are confusing Anger with him being an idiot fucktard.

Just saying.

Romero

I can't help trying to talk some sense into these poor, disturbed souls sometimes!

Odinson

Stop talking to me monkey....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I can't help trying to talk some sense into these poor, disturbed souls sometimes!

It's up to you Romero, but the reply from odi will be how big and handsome he thinks he is.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Romero"I can't help trying to talk some sense into these poor, disturbed souls sometimes!

It's up to you Romero, but the reply from odi will be how big and handsome he thinks he is.

And how big my dick is...  :D

Annie

It's not the length, it's not the size, but how many times you can make it rise!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"It's not the length, it's not the size, but how many times you can make it rise!

Are you going naughty on me Annie?

It´s the girth and being always ready like a 17 year old boy.  ;)