The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Am I Losing my Mind?

Started by Annie, December 03, 2013, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I have 2year old male cat...  He used to cream his pants at night just like the rest of us males.

Annie

Haha we also have a couple boys we adopted 2 1/2 years ago. Mikey is hubby's cat and Sparta my daughter. They are both neutered but Sparta still has his abilities LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

why don't u encrypt your computer? your family members are still able to start the computer and to use it with guest account, but if they are curious of everything u've left on the forums, they have to enter your password to get into your account. Data are separately stored in your computer

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"why don't u encrypt your computer? your family members are still able to start the computer and to use it with guest account, but if they are curious of everything u've left on the forums, they have to enter your password to get into your account. Data are separately stored in your computer

That seems like excessive security for members of one's own family jaysings.

:?

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"why don't u encrypt your computer? your family members are still able to start the computer and to use it with guest account, but if they are curious of everything u've left on the forums, they have to enter your password to get into your account. Data are separately stored in your computer

That seems like excessive security for members of one's own family jaysings.

:?

I think so :!:

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Last night I logged out of both forums I was signed into, this one and the Vancouver Forum. I like to log out now just in case my computer goes nuts and I have to take it in or something. I don't want anyone knowing anything, so to be safe I log out of everything now before shutting down. But today I open my Firefox browser (the only one I always use) and click on the links to the forums in my browser to log in. I expect to log in like I always do but I'm already logged in! I check my other log in at Vancouver Forum and I'm logged into that too. I was positive I logged out last night.

Also, at the other forum, I'm either logged out on it's own even if I have the ticked off box that says "stay logged in" or whatever. Or it won't let me log in sometimes, as if I'm typing my password wrong. It's been a bunch of times and I've had to reset my password several times a week.

Am I losing my mind? Am I being super forgetful? Is it my browser? Do I have spyware? Are my settings messed up? Is there a gremlin living inside my computer?  :?

Woops  :shock: did I forget to put that Avatar back on.  :o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Annie"Last night I logged out of both forums I was signed into, this one and the Vancouver Forum. I like to log out now just in case my computer goes nuts and I have to take it in or something. I don't want anyone knowing anything, so to be safe I log out of everything now before shutting down. But today I open my Firefox browser (the only one I always use) and click on the links to the forums in my browser to log in. I expect to log in like I always do but I'm already logged in! I check my other log in at Vancouver Forum and I'm logged into that too. I was positive I logged out last night.

Also, at the other forum, I'm either logged out on it's own even if I have the ticked off box that says "stay logged in" or whatever. Or it won't let me log in sometimes, as if I'm typing my password wrong. It's been a bunch of times and I've had to reset my password several times a week.

Am I losing my mind? Am I being super forgetful? Is it my browser? Do I have spyware? Are my settings messed up? Is there a gremlin living inside my computer?  :?

Personally, I have no problem with you forgetting to put your av back up Keeps. ;)

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Oh yes it's eww! She's 17 years old and having "dribbling" problems. We have her on cranberry powder in her soft food, but she sometimes still has accidents. She's so cute and small like she's still 9 months old like when we rescued her.

She was a runt of the litter. She's super cuddly and cute and she's healthy other than her kidneys.  Too bad there aren't Depends for cat :-(

Annie you should do what I did for my little puppy When she would go in heat and I didn't want her dabbing blood on the carpet, we would cut 3 holes in a sock (2 for legs 1 for tail) and line the back with my wifes pantie liner. It worked perfect. We only did this in the night tho cuz she would wiggle out of it through out the day

You could do this before bed so she don't tinkle on the sheets. Oh and we used toilet paper to if you don't have panty liners, Or you could ask OBI to borrow some of his.  :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Personally, I have no problem with you forgetting to put your av back up Keeps. ;)

you don't like my avatars either? Im hurt.

keeper

Anonymous

I'm just kiddin ya Keeps. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone uses for an av...within reason of course.

keeper

I forgot to put one back up and im at work.

I was making a few more and I logged off because of an update forgot to come back last night lol, Damn Sherry, I think I was a bit buzzed lol

Do you like Sherry? I used to drink it all the time when I was an Alcoholic

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I forgot to put one back up and im at work.

I was making a few more and I logged off because of an update forgot to come back last night lol, Damn Sherry, I think I was a bit buzzed lol

Do you like Sherry? I used to drink it all the time when I was an Alcoholic

When I drank I was more of a rum mojito kinda gal.

Odinson

I'm just kiddin ya Keeps. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone uses for an av...within reason of course.

Personally I do not like women being abused.