The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Am I Losing my Mind?

Started by Annie, December 03, 2013, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Last night I logged out of both forums I was signed into, this one and the Vancouver Forum. I like to log out now just in case my computer goes nuts and I have to take it in or something. I don't want anyone knowing anything, so to be safe I log out of everything now before shutting down. But today I open my Firefox browser (the only one I always use) and click on the links to the forums in my browser to log in. I expect to log in like I always do but I'm already logged in! I check my other log in at Vancouver Forum and I'm logged into that too. I was positive I logged out last night.

Also, at the other forum, I'm either logged out on it's own even if I have the ticked off box that says "stay logged in" or whatever. Or it won't let me log in sometimes, as if I'm typing my password wrong. It's been a bunch of times and I've had to reset my password several times a week.

Am I losing my mind? Am I being super forgetful? Is it my browser? Do I have spyware? Are my settings messed up? Is there a gremlin living inside my computer?  :?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Oh and sometimes my avatar is deleted.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Obvious Li

Annie

Dang it! where oh where did I lose it? I checked in the couch, nope not there, checked under the bed, not there either. I'm starting to miss it, it's too small to be out on it's own  :cry:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"Oh and sometimes my avatar is deleted.

i blame Harper....or Shen Li.... :ugeek:

Frost

I would just roll with it, it doesn't matter in the end, that's how I do it :-) Just smile a lot.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Last night I logged out of both forums I was signed into, this one and the Vancouver Forum. I like to log out now just in case my computer goes nuts and I have to take it in or something. I don't want anyone knowing anything, so to be safe I log out of everything now before shutting down. But today I open my Firefox browser (the only one I always use) and click on the links to the forums in my browser to log in. I expect to log in like I always do but I'm already logged in! I check my other log in at Vancouver Forum and I'm logged into that too. I was positive I logged out last night.

Also, at the other forum, I'm either logged out on it's own even if I have the ticked off box that says "stay logged in" or whatever. Or it won't let me log in sometimes, as if I'm typing my password wrong. It's been a bunch of times and I've had to reset my password several times a week.

Am I losing my mind? Am I being super forgetful? Is it my browser? Do I have spyware? Are my settings messed up? Is there a gremlin living inside my computer?  :?

Hello Ms. Annie, I don't think it is so abnormal..

I forget to log out sometimes too..

I am happy to see you here more often anyway.

:)

Annie

Hi Fash, how was your day? Mine consisted of lots of laundry. Our old kitty girl keeps dribbling and we have to wash our bedding when she has an accident  :cry:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Fash, how was your day? Mine consisted of lots of laundry. Our old kitty girl keeps dribbling and we have to wash our bedding when she has an accident  :cry:

EEEWWWWW, but what do ya do though? Your pet is getting old. They don't sell kitty Depends that I'm aware of anyway. :?

Annie

Oh yes it's eww! She's 17 years old and having "dribbling" problems. We have her on cranberry powder in her soft food, but she sometimes still has accidents. She's so cute and small like she's still 9 months old like when we rescued her.

She was a runt of the litter. She's super cuddly and cute and she's healthy other than her kidneys.  Too bad there aren't Depends for cat :-(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh yes it's eww! She's 17 years old and having "dribbling" problems. We have her on cranberry powder in her soft food, but she sometimes still has accidents. She's so cute and small like she's still 9 months old like when we rescued her.

She was a runt of the litter. She's super cuddly and cute and she's healthy other than her kidneys.  Too bad there aren't Depends for cat :-(

Seventeen eh? A nice ripe old age for a cat. I have a rabbit, not a cat and he's 4 years old now. No health issues yet, but he's still young.

Annie

Our old boy is 19 years old, he's almost blind and has arthritis, can hardly get up on the bed but he is super lovey and healthy :-)

Annie

I love rabbits, if we didn't have 4 cats I'm sure we'd have one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Our old boy is 19 years old, he's almost blind and has arthritis, can hardly get up on the bed but he is super lovey and healthy :-)

We have a lovely cat too Ms. Annie..

I will miss my cat terribly when it's gone.