Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

lol... this is who spastic fuckwits like Oaf plans on voting for

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2020, 10:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

I don't like either candidate. But, Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Joe Biden has worked to send supply chains abroad and American health care workers paid for it during this COVID crisis.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383157 time=1600657143 user_id=3214
That HIPPOcrit pig gave Blazor racist shit for MONTHS for his love of the confederate flag

it's so racist she cried as pieces of dinosaur meat flung out of her sloping mouth and onto the 4 corners of her tent

But here the man that SHE will vote for is seen supporting the confederacy

">

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Joe was about segregation too. He is possibly the most racist candidate I've seen. Other than Hillary.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=383277 time=1600704630 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383157 time=1600657143 user_id=3214
That HIPPOcrit pig gave Blazor racist shit for MONTHS for his love of the confederate flag

it's so racist she cried as pieces of dinosaur meat flung out of her sloping mouth and onto the 4 corners of her tent

But here the man that SHE will vote for is seen supporting the confederacy

">

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Joe was about segregation too. He is possibly the most racist candidate I've seen. Other than Hillary.

Yeah we have entered into very bizarre and unpleasant times, havent we?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Look at this  fuckwit trying to pander to Latinos now

Despacito? Seriously? More like desperato.

fuckhead

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383305 time=1600711373 user_id=3214

fuckhead

">

Can he speak Spanish? What am I saying. He can't remember English.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=383307 time=1600711540 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383305 time=1600711373 user_id=3214

fuckhead

">

Can he speak Spanish? What am I saying. He can't remember English.

Just moments earlier he was seen waving at an empty sky  :laugh:

Anonymous

I just saw a Biden ad on a US station blaming Trump and his supporters for the violence by Biden voters in Democratic controlled cities. :crazy:

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=383324 time=1600717375 user_id=114
I just saw a Biden ad on a US station blaming Trump and his supporters for the violence by Biden voters in Democratic controlled cities. :crazy:

Yeah, you wonder who writes that shit for that poor halfwit. The democraps are counting on the stupidity and rabid TDS that their followers are afflicted with...Unfortunately way too many of the American people are dumb enough to fall for it. Add that to the ballot harvesting that will be epidemic in the coming election and we have a real problem on our hands.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Union presidents are not representing their due paying members just like they didn't in 2016. Old Jock says the members in his sister union South of the border endorse Trump against the advice of their union fat cat bosses.

Union Members Are Supporting Donald Trump Despite Unions Endorsing Joe Biden

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/blue-collar-midwest-rust-belt-union-members-support-donald-trump-despite-joe-biden-endorsements/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hvJqo6EFAFyN.bCGcMPjeqvrEPTHVm4A54FgtH.f">https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/blue ... 4A54FgtH.f">https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/blue-collar-midwest-rust-belt-union-members-support-donald-trump-despite-joe-biden-endorsements/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hvJqo6EFAFyN.bCGcMPjeqvrEPTHVm4A54FgtH.f

Rank-and-file union members in swing states have remained steadfast in their support for President Donald Trump, according to local labor leaders in key Midwestern states.

He added, "The biggest argument that I have from our membership is that this isn't a blue-collar, working-class Democratic Party that my dad or mom was in. It's morphed into something different."

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=383505 time=1600774473 user_id=156

Yeah, you wonder who writes that shit for that poor halfwit. The democraps are counting on the stupidity and rabid TDS that their followers are afflicted with...Unfortunately way too many of the American people are dumb enough to fall for it. Add that to the ballot harvesting that will be epidemic in the coming election and we have a real problem on our hands.

You cannot even talk to people with TDS without getting insulted or raged at and it morphs into a racist shit flinging fest.

I think that's the worst part. These sorts are completely unaware of their extreme bias and inability to have any sort of objective exchange.  

I think I'm the most suprised by how many people(mostly on the left) that think white people have not mixed with any people of color.  Like we just live in white monolith clumps and have had little...if any....exposure to people who are not white.

They just attack or ignore any right leaning people of color though because they dont count if they reject Biden and the anti white narratives.

Race relations started getting bad under Obama. Democrats rely on this race baiting divisiveness.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=383991 time=1600956079 user_id=3266
Quote from: Renee post_id=383505 time=1600774473 user_id=156

You cannot even talk to people with TDS without getting insulted or raged at and it morphs into a racist shit flinging fest.

I think that's the worst part. These sorts are completely unaware of their extreme bias and inability to have any sort of objective exchange.  

I think I'm the most suprised by how many people(mostly on the left) that think white people have not mixed with any people of color.  Like we just live in white monolith clumps and have had little...if any....exposure to people who are not white.

They just attack or ignore any right leaning people of color though because they dont count if they reject Biden and the anti white narratives.

Race relations started getting bad under Obama. Democrats rely on this race baiting divisiveness.

The first president who has the backs of working and prog money and power uses their army of minions to crucify him.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=383905 time=1600909592 user_id=1689
Union presidents are not representing their due paying members just like they didn't in 2016. Old Jock says the members in his sister union South of the border endorse Trump against the advice of their union fat cat bosses.

Union Members Are Supporting Donald Trump Despite Unions Endorsing Joe Biden

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/blue-collar-midwest-rust-belt-union-members-support-donald-trump-despite-joe-biden-endorsements/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hvJqo6EFAFyN.bCGcMPjeqvrEPTHVm4A54FgtH.f">https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/blue ... 4A54FgtH.f">https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/blue-collar-midwest-rust-belt-union-members-support-donald-trump-despite-joe-biden-endorsements/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hvJqo6EFAFyN.bCGcMPjeqvrEPTHVm4A54FgtH.f

Rank-and-file union members in swing states have remained steadfast in their support for President Donald Trump, according to local labor leaders in key Midwestern states.

He added, "The biggest argument that I have from our membership is that this isn't a blue-collar, working-class Democratic Party that my dad or mom was in. It's morphed into something different."

Yep. They turned into cultural marxist pushing extremists.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview