The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

lol... this is who spastic fuckwits like Oaf plans on voting for

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2020, 10:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Oh, and for the scumbags at CBT who like to call everyone else racist?

Here's the man YOU're looking to make a leader of the free world

*spits*

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383139 time=1600655597 user_id=3214
Enough said

">

What in the fuck was that.

Dove

Biden and Harris is a vote against minorities and the working and middle class.

Yeah.....let's vote for the mass incarceration duo.

Biden is a shitbag career politicain who has done absolutely nothing but harm minorities.

Wtf are they thinking?  They really hate the working class. We are all just uneducated and dont understand why we should have high taxes and less jobs.  And keep inner city black children from turning the good schools into a "racail jungle".

Serious. Wtf.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383148 time=1600656131 user_id=3214
Oh, and for the scumbags at CBT who like to call everyone else racist?

Here's the man YOU're looking to make a leader of the free world

*spits*

">

That's typical Jim Crow Joe, praising a fellow segregationist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=383150 time=1600656453 user_id=3266

Biden is a shitbag career politicain who has done absolutely nothing but harm minorities.

Wtf are they thinking?  They really hate the working class. We are all just uneducated and dont understand why we should have high taxes and less jobs.  And keep inner city black children from turning the good schools into a "racail jungle".

Serious. Wtf.

They will reverse the Trump enterprise zones that brought investment and jobs to the poorest predominantly back neighbourhoods.

Biggie Smiles

That HIPPOcrit pig gave Blazor racist shit for MONTHS for his love of the confederate flag

it's so racist she cried as pieces of dinosaur meat flung out of her sloping mouth and onto the 4 corners of her tent

But here the man that SHE will vote for is seen supporting the confederacy

">

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=383154 time=1600656838 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=383150 time=1600656453 user_id=3266

Serious. Wtf.

They will reverse the Trump enterprise zones that brought investment and jobs to the poorest predominantly back neighbourhoods.

Yes they will.

But they clearly dont care enough to understand that.

They been programmed to hate Trump.  They wont be the ones hurting from the policies so why should they care? They have the luxury of being mad about stuff is not true or that has no impact on their life.

Its other people that go back to suffering from bad policies so they can feel good about bullshit. Yanno they care so much about the working class and poor that they get you fired for being a racist if you support policies that have HELPED you. Its sick. Narcissistic. Billbo actually said "fuck their kids"  

They are gonna vote for someone who has directly hurt minorities. But we are racists.

Whatever. He wont win....so there is that.  Too many people have left the party because of hate and bullying.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383143 time=1600655737 user_id=3214
">

ac_wot

cc

Quote from: Dove post_id=383160 time=1600657371 user_id=3266 Too many people have left the party because of hate and bullying.

Left, or biding their time? There is FAR more pressure to keep it inside now than last time

Even last go round there was a great deal of that .. as election day showed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Dove

Quote from: cc post_id=383182 time=1600659562 user_id=88
Quote from: Dove post_id=383160 time=1600657371 user_id=3266 Too many people have left the party because of hate and bullying.

Left, or biding their time? There is FAR more pressure to keep it inside now than last time

Even last go round there was a great deal of that .. as election day showed

Nope, left.

There is whole Walkaway Campaign. People share their stories of why they no longer support the democrats.

cc

Whoops. I misinterpreted.

I took it you were talking about T supporters  .. which is why I answered as I did

Seems you were takin bout the other guys.. in which case I can agree what you said makes a lot of sense

That combined with T supporters saying nuthin (or even the opposite) till they actually vote  is a nice picture
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Dove

Quote from: cc post_id=383221 time=1600666948 user_id=88
Whoops. I misinterpreted.

I took it you were talking about T supporters  .. which is why I answered as I did

Seems you were takin bout the other guys.. in which case I can agree what you said makes a lot of sense

That combined with T supporters saying nuthin (or even the opposite) till they actually vote  is a nice picture

Yep! I have a thread on SG I started about the WalkAway campaign. I was sharing the stories from it that I've been reading on socail media.

It's pretty sad how people get treated over politics. The meanness from the left is losing people...  and the MSMs constant stream of divisive bullshit.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview