Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I love seeing my black brothers and sisters waking up

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 23, 2020, 01:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=387496 time=1603067846 user_id=1689
Jim Crow Joe is still opposed to desegregation.

'Don't Forget Your Place In Black America': John James Fires Back After Biden Calls Him A Disaster

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/16/john-james-joe-biden-disaster-michigan/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=0ORytOAJCVeNU8O9pSKzU7oDaoyTvu97uXbpfa7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/16/john ... u97uXbpfa7">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/16/john-james-joe-biden-disaster-michigan/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=0ORytOAJCVeNU8O9pSKzU7oDaoyTvu97uXbpfa7.

Michigan U.S. Senate candidate John James fired back at Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden in the form of a tweeted video message Friday evening.

Biden reportedly called James, who is running against Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters, a "disaster" during a Friday campaign speech in Southfield, Michigan.

"Yes, Joe Biden," James tweeted. "I am a disaster for national Democrats' narrative. A black man who thinks for himself."

"Joe Biden, don't forget your place in black America," James said. "You're only where you are because you were Barack Obama's vice president,. That's it. That's it. The people who you rely on so desperately for the position you're in and for the position you want, are African-Americans."

"Yet you continue to insult us," he continued. "You ain't black if you don't vote for me. Asking somebody if they're a junkie. Calling the president, Barack Obama, clean, as if he wouldn't be for some other reason? You have some serious issues, Joe Biden, the biggest of which being you were in power for 44 years and black folks continue to fall behind."

James went on to criticize Biden's support of the Clinton-era crime bill: "You're responsible for sending a generation of what you call super predators to jail. You're responsible for breaking the black family apart, or at least not helping."

"Why should we believe you?" he asked. "We don't believe you. All you have done is gotten rich off the backs of our efforts."

Recently polling shows James running neck-and-neck with the favored Peters.

Joe Biden is so condescending to minorities.

Anonymous

And it aint just blacks smartening up. Hispanics are losing interest in the coastal elitist democRAT party.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=389858 time=1604983035 user_id=1689
[media]
">
[/media]

Sounds like a reasonable demands to me.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview