The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Question for the Mods here

Started by keeper, December 08, 2013, 09:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"The three-year graphic design course I took was a complete waste of money.

Did you really study graphic design Romero?

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Listen, Fash has got me working day and night making new smilies from scratch until we get a new batch in. So if you all could cut me a little slack and maybe copy and paste this one whenever you need it for now.

http://www.web-smilie.de/smilies/ugly_smilies/ugly_reversed.gif">

Your own image?

Romero

No, Fash, and no, Odie! I was just kidding around. I copied that ugly smilie off of Google Images.

Odinson

Seen so many of them.

Just copy Blues smilies.

And is there anyway to get that text edit panel up so that I donĀ“t have to press that full editor button everytime I want to make a link or post an image?

Romero

Like on Vancouver Forum? We'd have to install a bunch of modules and that's a lot of work. I know some Somalians who might do it for cheap. We just gotta get through this smilie issue right now.

Odinson

Ah I didnt know it takes that much work.

Who the hell pays for this forum?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Like on Vancouver Forum? We'd have to install a bunch of modules and that's a lot of work. I know some Somalians who might do it for cheap. We just gotta get through this smilie issue right now.

As long as those Somali workers know that in Canada unions are strictly illegal and punishable by death from porkboarding.

Odinson

Hey I got a sudden urge to start cleaning my weapons and punching bag.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Hey I got a sudden urge to start cleaning my weapons and punching bag.

You do? Why is that?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Hey I got a sudden urge to start cleaning my weapons and punching bag.

You do? Why is that?

Somalian is like a swear word.

keeper

People that want to see more smilies always say no rush.

:|

Hornung

Quote from: "Keeper"People that want to see more smilies always say no rush.

Fashionista won't add smilies because she is a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fruitcake, fucked in the head, lying, spammer, nutcase cyberbully.

Odinson

Quote from: "Hornung"

Fashionista won't add smilies because she is a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fruitcake, fucked in the head, lying, spammer, nutcase cyberbully.

You are a typical asian..

keeper

Name Calling, is that the only post you can do around here? Do you have an original thought in that brain?

Prove she did any of that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Name Calling, is that the only post you can do around here? Do you have an original thought in that brain?

Prove she did any of that.

Hornung is so repetitive Keeper.