The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Question for the Mods here

Started by keeper, December 08, 2013, 09:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"Thanks you all, your to kind.

Fashion it's a lot to do, and I'm sure you have plenty right now on your shoulders.

I'm pretty busy this time of year Mr. Blue Frost.

Do it whenever. Smilies are nice, but I come here for the people.

That is a very sweet thing to say Shen Li.

:)

keeper

(pulls nose hair out)  Sniff Sniff, yes, I come here for the people, you 3 ladies give me gooses bumps. (happy face here) (until fashy has more time)

keeper

Although, I have noticed Fashy spent 25 minutes here when she could have wasted that time doing smiles. Hmmmmmm

Just kidding Fashy do it when you can, im just picking on you. I would pick on Shen but she would slap the shit outa me

cc

QuoteI would pick on Shen but she would slap the shit outa meI would pick on Shen but she would slap the shit outa me

:FallDownLaffing:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Although, I have noticed Fashy spent 25 minutes here when she could have wasted that time doing smiles. Hmmmmmm

Just kidding Fashy do it when you can, im just picking on you. I would pick on Shen but she would slap the shit outa me

Never mess with the Iron Chink. ;)

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"Although, I have noticed Fashy spent 25 minutes here when she could have wasted that time doing smiles. Hmmmmmm

Never mess with the Iron Chink. ;)

insert (slap the shit outa you) smiley here
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

You womens are mean, Show the love Ladies, im only here for the gugs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You womens are mean, Show the love Ladies, im only here for the gugs

We love you Keeper.

:D

Anonymous

I would like some more smilies too. No pressure on Fash though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I would like some more smilies too. No pressure on Fash though.

People that want to see more smilies always say no rush.

:|

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"You womens are mean, Show the love Ladies, im only here for the gugs

We love you Keeper.

Oh I know WE love Keeper, The question is HOW much do WE love Keeper.  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

We love you Keeper.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbCWhryUv_rGhJopgsQJCScd4gTAudy_4wVIuGSDpnd72focWVKw">

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

We love you Keeper.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbCWhryUv_rGhJopgsQJCScd4gTAudy_4wVIuGSDpnd72focWVKw">

^ That's not very much. LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

We love you Keeper.

We love Keeper much more than that Shen Li.