Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trump destroyed Biden

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2020, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

They followed all six people at a Biden event. ac_toofunny

Biden Campaign Cancels Texas Events After Vehicles Flying Trump Flags Surround Bus

Democratic nominee Joe Biden's campaign confirmed Saturday that it would cancel several events in Texas after drivers with pro-President Donald Trump flags and stickers appeared to follow and surround a Biden campaign bus.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-campaign-cancels-texas-events-after-vehicles-flying-trump-flags-surround-bus_3560383.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-01-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-cam ... 20-11-01-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-campaign-cancels-texas-events-after-vehicles-flying-trump-flags-surround-bus_3560383.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-01-1

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=388922 time=1604196272 user_id=1689 I think the polls are right this time.

I agree the Poles are right, but not the polls

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

The U.S. Elections Project states that more than 93 million people have voted early as of Nov. 1. This is music to the ears of the Biden campaign.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=388991 time=1604278262 user_id=114
The U.S. Elections Project states that more than 93 million people have voted early as of Nov. 1. This is music to the ears of the Biden campaign.

I don't want to make predictions about the American election, but those numbers make it a real uphill battle for the incumbent president.

Anonymous

CNN's Tapper called out for failing to fact-check Biden campaign's fracking claim  Network fact-checker Daniel Dale called out Biden fracking flip-flop following Oct. 22 debate.

Trump is correct. Biden did make anti-fracking comments in 2019 and 2020, and Trump was not lying," Dale told anchor Anderson Cooper.

Dale then played a clip from a 2019 CNN debate during which moderator Dana Bash asked the former VP if there would be "any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration."

"No," Biden responded. "We would work it out. We would make sure that it's eliminated and no more substitutes for either one of those, any fossil fuels."

Anonymous

It could all come down to the Keystone state.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden's campaign announced that Biden, former second lady Jill Biden, vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris, and Harris's husband, Doug Emhoff will hold campaign events across Pennsylvania on Nov. 2, the day before Election Day.

It comes as President Donald Trump held numerous rallies across Pennsylvania, drawing tens of thousands of supporters, on Saturday.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=389101 time=1604391107 user_id=56
The circus comes to town today. :hamwheelsmilf:

It will dominate the news for the next month even more than it already has.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=389039 time=1604323171 user_id=2015
Late ballots will tip Pennsylvania to Biden.

Biden has been there seventeen times in recent weeks.

Anonymous

The 2020 election will have the largest turnout since 1900.

Gaon

I hope Trump supporters come out today. This is a different, but very effective president on foreign policy.
The Russian Rock It

Cindy

Today is the day we fire our racist-in-chief. Tomorrow is when we begin prosecution proceedings against Trump.

cc

trolls gotta troll

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389125 time=1604416061 user_id=114

They must be talking "by %"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=389168 time=1604434037 user_id=88
trolls gotta troll

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389125 time=1604416061 user_id=114

They must be talking "by %"

I'm sure that's what Seoul meant.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview