The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Trump destroyed Biden

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2020, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

FiveThirtyEight is giving Jim Crow Joe an eighty nine per cent chance of winning. They predict he gets 346 electoral college votes to Trump's 192. An ass whooping is coming on Tuesday.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=388743 time=1604025389 user_id=1689
FiveThirtyEight is giving Jim Crow Joe an eighty nine per cent chance of winning. They predict he gets 346 electoral college votes to Trump's 192. An ass whooping is coming on Tuesday.

Maybe a day or two or three after.

Anonymous

Trump is the lesser of the two evils. But, I won't burn anything down or loot stores if he loses.

Renee

538... ac_toofunny Give me a break...It's licensed through the NY Times. a rabidly anti-Trump propaganda machine.

Trump will win on election day but because of the disastrous court ruling, allowing late ballots to be counted up to 3 days after election day, democrap "ballot harvesting" will be epidemic. Democrap operatives will be pulling dubious ballots out of their asses by the car load. It happened in California which was the testing ground for this sleazy strategy in the last midterms and it will be on full display nationally on Nov. 4th through the 7th. I only hope that the GOP operatives are ready for it and they challenge every single late vote coming in.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=388763 time=1604069101 user_id=156

538... ac_toofunny Give me a break...It's licensed through the NY Times. a rabidly anti-Trump propaganda machine.

Trump will win on election day but because of the disastrous court ruling, allowing late ballots to be counted up to 3 days after election day, democrap "ballot harvesting" will be epidemic. Democrap operatives will be pulling dubious ballots out of their asses by the car load. It happened in California which was the testing ground for this sleazy strategy in the last midterms and it will be on full display nationally on Nov. 4th through the 7th. I only hope that the GOP operatives are ready for it and they challenge every single late vote coming in.

Sounds like an unbiased source to me. :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=388619 time=1603940088 user_id=56
Politics, shmolitics. We should discussing me and my beautiful ASS!!! ac_sothere

Get your ass hooked up to that rickshaw where it belongs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388628 time=1603947194 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=388627 time=1603946981 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=388619 time=1603940088 user_id=56
Politics, shmolitics. We should discussing me and my beautiful ASS!!! ac_sothere

We havent seen pics in one thousand years.

Your ass is a myth at this point.

Please don't encourage her..

I really don't want to see another pic of her backside.

I understand  :laugh:

I was one of the fortunate ones who never saw it initially
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=388763 time=1604069101 user_id=156

Lol. Herman will fall for anything.  ac_toofunny

cc

Ya think maybe he's workin 4 the other side now? ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=388784 time=1604087893 user_id=88
Ya think maybe he's workin 4 the other side now? ac_smile

Not frickin likely.

About that FiveThirty EIght. They said in 2016 that Hillary had a seventy one per cent chance of winning. Biden's odds are better.

Anonymous

I read just six corporations control 90% of America's news outlets.

Thiel

By election day, more than two thirds of votes will already have been cast.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=388818 time=1604105352 user_id=1688
By election day, more than two thirds of votes will already have been cast.

Lots of enthusiasm for change which is bad news for the incumbent president.

Anonymous

I believe Biden will win. But, if he loses, nobody will believer pollsters again.

Political Consultant Frank Luntz Says Polling Industry Is 'Done' If Predictions Are Wrong Again

American political and communications consultant Frank Luntz said that if President Donald Trump wins the upcoming Nov. 3 election, the public polling industry is "done" for.

"Pollsters did not do a good job in 2016. So, if Donald Trump surprises people, if Joe Biden had a 5- or 6-point lead, my profession is done," Luntz told Fox News' Bret Baier.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/political-consultant-frank-luntz-says-polling-industry-is-done-if-predictions-are-wrong-again_3559892.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-10-31-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/political ... 20-10-31-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/political-consultant-frank-luntz-says-polling-industry-is-done-if-predictions-are-wrong-again_3559892.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-10-31-1

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=388914 time=1604193560 user_id=114
I believe Biden will win. But, if he loses, nobody will believer pollsters again.

Political Consultant Frank Luntz Says Polling Industry Is 'Done' If Predictions Are Wrong Again

American political and communications consultant Frank Luntz said that if President Donald Trump wins the upcoming Nov. 3 election, the public polling industry is "done" for.

"Pollsters did not do a good job in 2016. So, if Donald Trump surprises people, if Joe Biden had a 5- or 6-point lead, my profession is done," Luntz told Fox News' Bret Baier.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/political-consultant-frank-luntz-says-polling-industry-is-done-if-predictions-are-wrong-again_3559892.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-10-31-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/political ... 20-10-31-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/political-consultant-frank-luntz-says-polling-industry-is-done-if-predictions-are-wrong-again_3559892.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-10-31-1

I agree, but I think the polls are right this time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview