The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Trump destroyed Biden

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2020, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=388200 time=1603642168 user_id=193
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=388193 time=1603636675 user_id=2015
Quote from: kiebers post_id=388190 time=1603633229 user_id=193
The last one lasted 4 years and I expect this one to follow suit....

:laugh:

:sad:

Are you predicting a Trump victory?

I believe he will win so I guess you could call that a prediction.

You are an optimist. I do not think Trump has any chance.

Anonymous

Old Jim Crow Joe's deputy campaign manager says he didn't say he is going to end the oil and gas industry. Sure Joe, just like you didn't say to Bernie you would ban fracking and you didn't say you would cut social security.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=388205 time=1603643188 user_id=2015
Quote from: kiebers post_id=388200 time=1603642168 user_id=193
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=388193 time=1603636675 user_id=2015
Quote from: kiebers post_id=388190 time=1603633229 user_id=193
The last one lasted 4 years and I expect this one to follow suit....

:laugh:

:sad:

Are you predicting a Trump victory?

I believe he will win so I guess you could call that a prediction.

You are an optimist. I do not think Trump has any chance.

You will see after this election why you cannot trust polls/mainstream anymore.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=388247 time=1603672736 user_id=1689
Old Jim Crow Joe's deputy campaign manager says he didn't say he is going to end the oil and gas industry. Sure Joe, just like you didn't say to Bernie you would ban hydraulic fracturing and you didn't say you would cut social security.

He is such a fake ass. He lies and flip flops constantly.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=388256 time=1603675930 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=388247 time=1603672736 user_id=1689
Old Jim Crow Joe's deputy campaign manager says he didn't say he is going to end the oil and gas industry. Sure Joe, just like you didn't say to Bernie you would ban hydraulic fracturing and you didn't say you would cut social security.

He is such a fake ass. He lies and flip flops constantly.

And of course the prog media never grills him on it. They are preoccupied with spinning Trump's tweets.

Dove

For those who think Trump has no chance....really there is crap ton of support for him everywhere you dont hear about.

Read this as well...

https://www.frcaction.org/get.cfm?i=WA20J52&f=WU20J13">https://www.frcaction.org/get.cfm?i=WA20J52&f=WU20J13

"At least 59 percent of the president's supporters told the University of New Hampshire that they don't advertise their choice for fear their cars would be vandalized. Only 16 percent of Biden fans said the same. Even fewer -- 14 percent -- worried about their houses with yard signs, while 52 percent of Trump supporters thought their property would be damaged if they tried. Is this part of the "silent majority" people are talking about? George Barna thinks so.

The intimidation factor is real, and it's showing up in everything from the overblown "undecided" numbers to the lopsided leads for Joe Biden. "I say this as a guy who's been doing polling for more than 40 years and has worked in various presidential campaigns," Barna said on "Washington Watch," and "I think that this time around, there's a lot of funny business going on with the polling. I think that there's probably somewhere between at least a four to eight percentage point 'hidden Trump vote,' if you will, for a variety of reasons..."

In that same Granite State survey, Trump supporters were also half as likely to talk to their friends and coworkers about who they were voting for than their Biden counterparts. And if they won't tell a colleague, there's no reason to believe they'd tell a pollster. Trafalger, the only firm who accurately predicted 2016, insists the same phenomenon is playing out four years later. Trump supporters, who've been targeted, harassed, publicly shamed, and marginalized don't want to be judged. But it would be a mistake, Barna agrees, to mistake their silence for a lack of enthusiasm."

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=388289 time=1603690639 user_id=3266
For those who think Trump has no chance....really there is crap ton of support for him everywhere you dont hear about.

Read this as well...

https://www.frcaction.org/get.cfm?i=WA20J52&f=WU20J13">https://www.frcaction.org/get.cfm?i=WA20J52&f=WU20J13

"At least 59 percent of the president's supporters told the University of New Hampshire that they don't advertise their choice for fear their cars would be vandalized. Only 16 percent of Biden fans said the same. Even fewer -- 14 percent -- worried about their houses with yard signs, while 52 percent of Trump supporters thought their property would be damaged if they tried. Is this part of the "silent majority" people are talking about? George Barna thinks so.

The intimidation factor is real, and it's showing up in everything from the overblown "undecided" numbers to the lopsided leads for Joe Biden. "I say this as a guy who's been doing polling for more than 40 years and has worked in various presidential campaigns," Barna said on "Washington Watch," and "I think that this time around, there's a lot of funny business going on with the polling. I think that there's probably somewhere between at least a four to eight percentage point 'hidden Trump vote,' if you will, for a variety of reasons..."

In that same Granite State survey, Trump supporters were also half as likely to talk to their friends and coworkers about who they were voting for than their Biden counterparts. And if they won't tell a colleague, there's no reason to believe they'd tell a pollster. Trafalger, the only firm who accurately predicted 2016, insists the same phenomenon is playing out four years later. Trump supporters, who've been targeted, harassed, publicly shamed, and marginalized don't want to be judged. But it would be a mistake, Barna agrees, to mistake their silence for a lack of enthusiasm."

I don't know what's going on Dove.

Biggie Smiles

lol... there was a biden rally on the main road going through my town yesterday

6 people showed up and stood at an intersection for about 20 minutes and everyone ignored them

Meanwhile there are trump rallies almost daily where hundreds of people show up and camp out there most of the day and nearly every car that drives by is honking the horn

Yeah... Biden is leading in Florida  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Anonymous

Unfortunately Trump will lose, and so will the middle class. Billionaire progressives will finally put the nail in the of coffin of pesky prosperous blue collar workers.

Anonymous

I read a CBC article that our federal government has baked in a Joe Biden/Harris victory.....the Trudeau government doesn't believe Donald Trump has any chance of being reelected.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388510 time=1603901152 user_id=3254
I read a CBC article that our federal government has baked in a Joe Biden/Harris victory.....the Trudeau government doesn't believe Donald Trump has any chance of being reelected.

The 2020 Dems are not JFK's party anymore. As bad as that party's platform is, they will win the White House in six days. Dove, Renee, kiebers, Blazor, and Biggie Smiles are in denial.

Frood

I don't believe Trump will lose... he's up in the polls with minorities and there's a real enthusiasm at his rallies from all walks of life.

Add in the Biden revelations, I'd be surprised if Trump lost.

He might not win the popular vote this time either, but he could win even more electoral votes. People don't want the economic issues with the Left nor the violence and division being pushed by the left.

I think people have realized that the government hates Trump for his promises and policies, and that you don't have to agree with his attitude to respect the outcomes of his actions.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388513 time=1603901926 user_id=1676
I don't believe Trump will lose... he's up in the polls with minorities and there's a real enthusiasm at his rallies from all walks of life.

He might not win the popular vote this time either, but he could win even more electoral votes. People don't want the economic issues with the Left nor the violence and division being pushed by the left.

I think people have realized that the government hates Trump for his promises and policies, and that you don't have to agree with his attitude to respect the outcomes of his actions.

I forgot to add your name to that list. Those rallies mean nothing and as Ted Cruz said, the Hunter Biden pay for play scandal will not move a single undecided vote.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=388514 time=1603902154 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388513 time=1603901926 user_id=1676

I forgot to add your name to that list. Those rallies mean nothing and as Ted Cruz said, the Hunter Biden pay for play scandal will not move a single undecided vote.

Cruz has always been hit or miss... I watched Rasmussen and Trafalgar polls do an uptick in the last 10 days for Trump. Twitter and Facebook banning the NYP and reposts of the Biden scandal only hurt their goal of silencing it. There's even an uptick in search engine queries on how to change your vote after early voting.

People smell a rat....at least I reckon they have...  it's not going to be a landslide victory, again, but what Trump might have lost from now woke whitey, he'll pick up in minority voting. The vehement Dem and Repub blocks will be largely unchanged.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=388512 time=1603901906 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388510 time=1603901152 user_id=3254

The 2020 Dems are not JFK's party anymore. As bad as that party's platform is, they will win the White House in six days. Dove, Renee, kiebers, Blazor, and Biggie Smiles are in denial.

Brother, when the discussion is about economy, trade or the markets, you are probably the most knowledgeable poster on these forums. Where you suck is predicting election results. In the five years I have been here you have never got any election prediction right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview