Trump destroyed Biden

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2020, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=386286 time=1602382572
Quote from: Renee post_id=385240 time=1601645746 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=385204 time=1601614350
Quote from: Dove post_id=385022 time=1601569000 user_id=3266

My oldest girls taught Squish to call Biden a "dirty kid sniffer".

So everytime he appears on TV she yells "Look! Dirty kid sniffer! Ewwwww!"  😂😂

Teaching children to hate. That's child abuse.

Says the disgusting little cretin with a fascination with child rape.

Is it true that you quit that Emily Carr School of Crayons and Paste because you found out that there weren't any little kids there?...Your insane brain probably got Emily Carr confused with the Crayola Factory.

Yeah. I went to Emily Carr, which is one of the top ten Art and Design schools in the world. I also went to UBC, one of the top Universities in the world.

You are responding to a comment I never made though. I was handle jacked.

You went to art school, flunked out for eating the crayons and the paste. You are a complete fuck up, a psycho, a real world stalker and pathological liar.

Who cares if you were handle jacked. That doesn't change what you are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386304 time=1602406499 user_id=156
Quote from: Dove post_id=385022 time=1601569000 user_id=3266

My oldest girls taught Squish to call Biden a "dirty kid sniffer".

So everytime he appears on TV she yells "Look! Dirty kid sniffer! Ewwwww!"  😂😂

Is it true that you quit that Emily Carr School of Crayons and Paste because you found out that there weren't any little kids there?...Your insane brain probably got Emily Carr confused with the Crayola Factory.

Yeah. I went to Emily Carr, which is one of the top ten Art and Design schools in the world. I also went to UBC, one of the top Universities in the world.

You went to art school, flunked out for eating the crayons and the paste. You are a complete fuck up, a psycho, a real world stalker and pathological liar.

Fake news. Post proof or shut your grossly obese mouth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=386306 time=1602407525 user_id=1676
Emily Carr? Is that Jenny Craig's side business?

That's the name eddie the stalking chug gave one of his blow up doll girlfriends.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=386322 time=1602426651

Sorry little Eddie, it's very real news...I don't need to post proof. Your scumbaggery is well known and well documented.

If you weren't such a stalking pos then the police wouldn't have needed to interview you. The only reason further charges weren't filed is because you are a known psycho and your victim was afraid it would make matters worse.

Now fuck off back to mama evs where little misanthropes like you can enjoy the protection of her skirt.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386331 time=1602431894 user_id=156

Sorry little Eddie, it's very real news...I don't need to post proof. Your scumbaggery is well known and well documented.

If you weren't such a stalking pos then the police wouldn't have needed to interview you. The only reason further charges weren't filed is because you are a known psycho and your victim was afraid it would make matters worse.

Now fuck off back to mama evs where little misanthropes like you can enjoy the protection of her skirt.

That forum has all the incels except Mel.

Anonymous

They didn't interview me. They also told me there were no charges because there was no crime committed. The only reason the police came was because Ghost got her Victoria police officer cousin to illegally use the police data bank to track me down. He had two vpd try to intimidate me but I told them to fuck off. End of story. I find ghost so gross I wouldn't give her the time of day. She blamed me for stuff bruce did on her young adult website. Even what he did there wasn't illegal. You are proving yourself to be the liar here. BTW, I can have Ghost's cousin fired for that illegal use of the police computer.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=386338 time=1602433765

They didn't interview me. They also told me there were no charges because there was no crime committed. The only reason the police came was because Ghost got her Victoria police officer cousin to illegally use the police data bank to track me down. He had two vpd try to intimidate me but I told them to fuck off. End of story. I find ghost so gross I wouldn't give her the time of day. She blamed me for stuff bruce did on her young adult website. Even what he did there wasn't illegal. You are proving yourself to be the liar here. BTW, I can have Ghost's cousin fired for that illegal use of the police computer.

The police said you were delusional and let you off with a warning since Ghost didn't want to press further charges for the reason I already stated. You have also stalked at least 2 other individuals that we are aware of and attempted to interfere with their professional and private lives...You are a pathogical liar, a malignant shitbag and an unhinged little creep.

Everyone knows what you are, Monkey Pants. So stop blaming others for your pathological behavior.

Anonymous

Meh. I just explained the ghost situation. On top of that she was stalking me. You know damn well she posted a picture on memebee of my 22nd story balcony overlooking Sunset Beach, Zoomed in. I also saw her sitting across the street from my home around that time wearing the same sunglasses and bandana that she wore in her Korea picture.

As far as Gordie goes I posted on his website that he posts on memebee under the handle gordie gambino. If he does nothing wrong that shouldn't bother him at all. The fact is though he is obsessed with child rape though. The same shit you falsely accuse me of you are trying to defend an actual perp. Ask anyone who posted them. He is a pervert. But how is simply posting a single time on his website that he posts as gordon gambino at a certain website stalking? it simply isn't. I gave him several warnings to stop threatening my life before I did it as well. It is all on him.

As far as your goofy accusation about blurt's brother? I once joked that I would report him on it. Some goof pretending to be me, maybe even him himself, posted a message not to the employers but on the website asking a vague question. Never a report, never contacting his "employer". Whoever it was posted the comment using the handle Eddie. Everyone knows I hate that name and would never use it. It might be bullshit as well. He met up with ghost not long before this happened.  What better way to make me look bad?

You have been attacking an innocent person (me) for over a decade, claiming I am a stalker. You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not smart enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386344 time=1602444744 user_id=156

The police said you were delusional and let you off with a warning since Ghost didn't want to press further charges for the reason I already stated. You have also stalked at least 2 other individuals that we are aware of and attempted to interfere with their professional and private lives...You are a pathogical liar, a malignant shitbag and an unhinged little creep.

Everyone knows what you are, Monkey Pants. So stop blaming others for your pathological behavior.

Old evs kind of people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=386347 time=1602446206
Meh. I just explained the ghost situation. On top of that she was stalking me. You know damn well she posted a picture on memebee of my 22nd story balcony overlooking Sunset Beach, Zoomed in. I also saw her sitting across the street from my home around that time wearing the same sunglasses and bandana that she wore in her Korea picture.

As far as Gordie goes I posted on his website that he posts on memebee under the handle gordie gambino. If he does nothing wrong that shouldn't bother him at all. The fact is though he is obsessed with child rape though. The same shit you falsely accuse me of you are trying to defend an actual perp. Ask anyone who posted them. He is a pervert. But how is simply posting a single time on his website that he posts as gordon gambino at a certain website stalking? it simply isn't. I gave him several warnings to stop threatening my life before I did it as well. It is all on him.

As far as your goofy accusation about blurt's brother? I once joked that I would report him on it. Some goof pretending to be me, maybe even him himself, posted a message not to the employers but on the website asking a vague question. Never a report, never contacting his "employer". Whoever it was posted the comment using the handle Eddie. Everyone knows I hate that name and would never use it. It might be bullshit as well. He met up with ghost not long before this happened.  What better way to make me look bad?

You have been attacking an innocent person (me) for over a decade, claiming I am a stalker. You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not smart enough.

You are telling tales again Eddie....You know you aren't supposed to lie....You were told by the police not to stalk people. I hope you aren't doing it again. The next time you may not get off so easy.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=386347 time=1602446206

There is nothing innocent about you and you are a lying sack of dung.

Anonymous

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS8SUqqZD5k

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386344 time=1602444744 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=386338 time=1602433765

Ghost should've pushed the cops to charge Edweird.

Anonymous

You are frickin right, Jim Crow Joe's remarks were elitist and un-American.

'A Really Elitist Remark': Kayleigh McEnany Slams Joe Biden For Saying Voters 'Don't Deserve' Answers

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/12/kayleigh-mcenany-joe-biden-voters-answers-court-packing/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2PV1uP5aCxKNktcTzg9sJcN7S1uhhDVxYuJnZTVs">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/12/kayl ... VxYuJnZTVs">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/12/kayleigh-mcenany-joe-biden-voters-answers-court-packing/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=2PV1uP5aCxKNktcTzg9sJcN7S1uhhDVxYuJnZTVs

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany took aim Monday at Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, calling him "elitist" and suggesting that those on the radical left were his "puppeteers."

"He made it very clear, we don't deserve to know until after he is elected which makes you wonder what other surprises there would be," host Steve Doocy said. "Kayleigh, if you are a moderate undecided voter, or a Democrat or a Republican, you'd probably like to know one way or the other."

"Yeah, you certainly would, and you're entitled to that," McEnany added that President Donald Trump had taken transparency so seriously that he released his list of potential Supreme Court nominees.

"Yes, voters deserve to know if he will reshape the judiciary, eliminate the filibuster which would reshape the legislature, voters deserve to know, and that was a really elitist remark from Joe Biden," she concluded.

Cohost Ainsley Earhardt then showed a 1983 clip of Biden talking about President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's original attempt to pack the court — at the time, he called it "a bonehead idea."

"He answered the question in '83. Why isn't he answering it now in 2020?" Earhardt asked.

"Because the answer is he would do the exact opposite of what he said back before AOC plus three and the radical left became his puppeteers," McEnany replied. "He would reshape the judiciary. That's why he can't say it out loud. And as he even noted there, Joe Biden's former self, when FDR tried this, it was a boneheaded idea and one that the Senate excoriated him for, saying it would fundamentally reshape the public. Make no mistake, that's what Kamala Harris, the most radical senator, and Joe Biden and AOC plus three, his handlers, would do to this country."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview