News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

is there any idiom that describes a situation?

Started by jaysings, December 08, 2013, 07:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

is there any idiom that describes a situation like that a man is unable to tell the feeling of pregnancy?

Frost

No idiom, but there was a woman in emergency that said her Kidney stones was worse than having a baby.

i have been told by others it's as bad also, or worse.

Odinson

24/7h "fuck fuck fuck" for a year.

Being kicked in the groins by a big sudanese man. Fucking rocket launch.

I´m a finn..Don´t care how much pregnancy hurts.

It depends on a woman... Women nowadays have more dicks in them than Jenna Jameson because they want to whore like male, not realizing that it´s really not the same thing.

It takes effort to get laid when you are a male.

Anyhoo. So many dicks has permanently damaged the vaginal area. Women say that having a monster stuffed in their hole does not damage them but I´ll say that compare 35year old womans sarlaccss pit to a 18 year old womans tight little thing.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Yes, pig!

u should be the one who knows this better than them because u are Chinese because we got an idiom to express it in Chinese

jaysings

Quote from: "Blue"No idiom, but there was a woman in emergency that said her Kidney stones was worse than having a baby.

i have been told by others it's as bad also, or worse.

actually, what I wanna know has nothing to do with pregnancy, but I just try to make an example for it.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"24/7h "fuck fuck fuck" for a year.

It depends on a woman... Women nowadays have more dicks in them than Jenna Jameson because they want to whore like male, not realizing that it´s really not the same thing.

Anyhoo. So many dicks has permanently damaged the vaginal area. Women say that having a monster stuffed in their hole does not damage them but I´ll say that compare 35year old womans sarlaccss pit to a 18 year old womans tight little thing.

come on man. u are out of the topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

u should be the one who knows this better than them because u are Chinese because we got an idiom to express it in Chinese

Just teasing ya Jay. As you not everything is directly translatable.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

this question remains unanswered. what will u say if someone tells the feeling about something that never happens to him/her.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"24/7h "fuck fuck fuck" for a year.

come on man. u are out of the topic.

Just the truth, jay. The vagina doesn´t go back. Bitter ass females just claim it does. The internet is a nexus of dickslutting whores and other subhumans.

Anonymous

this question remains unanswered. what will u say if someone tells the feeling about something that never happens to him/her.

I think I understand what you are asking now jaysings..

It would depend on how they use it I suppose..

If someone says they can feel your pain either physical or emotional they are empathizing..

One might respond by by saying they appreciate the emotional support.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If someone says they can feel your pain either physical or emotional they are empathizing..

thank u Fash

but this response should be negative as what I'm asking about.

this response should come from those who pretend as if they were know-it-all

what will u say if u disapprove of his/her response

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

thank u Fash

but this response should be negative as what I'm asking about.

this response should come from those who pretend as if they were know-it-all

what will u say if u disapprove of his/her response

I am sorry, but I am not following you again..

Perhaps this is not the most ideal place for ESL lessons.

Romero

Sorry, jaysings, I can't think of any. I'm not sure if there are any popular idioms for it.

What would be a Chinese expression?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Sorry, jaysings, I can't think of any. I'm not sure if there are any popular idioms for it.

What would be a Chinese expression?

I thought I knew what jaysings was asking, but after his last post I am not sure.

:?