Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What was one of the best....

Started by keeper, December 13, 2013, 10:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"I have no ill feelings towards Shen, I know she was just poking fun at the situation. You should see my brother! He's super hairy! I used to tease him and call him my little monkey brother  :lol:

I am so glad about that Ms. Annie..

Thank you for confirming it was only Ms. evs that made this into something it wasn't.

The hypocrite made it into something it WASNT because she does not like Shen, Nothing less nothing more. Do you think her thread would have been made if mimi said that??

Im going to go out on a limb here and say NO!!!

cc

Wow!! What a chance-taker .... : serious rolleyes : .......... and a friendly : smile :
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"I have no ill feelings towards Shen, I know she was just poking fun at the situation. You should see my brother! He's super hairy! I used to tease him and call him my little monkey brother  :lol:

I am so glad about that Ms. Annie..

Thank you for confirming it was only Ms. evs that made this into something it wasn't.

The hypocrite made it into something it WASNT because she does not like Shen, Nothing less nothing more. Do you think her thread would have been made if mimi said that??

Im going to go out on a limb here and say NO!!!

YEP!!!!!!

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Wow!! What a chance-taker .... : serious rolleyes : .......... and a friendly : smile :

read this a few times, im picking up what your throwing down?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Wow!! What a chance-taker .... : serious rolleyes : .......... and a friendly : smile :

How's ur Sunday morning Keeps? I thought you would be over on the dark side consoling your friend Vesna after her vicious racial attack from yours truly. :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How's ur Sunday morning Keeps? I thought you would be over on the dark side consoling your friend Vesna after her vicious racial attack from yours truly. :lol:

Hiya Shen :)

Morning was okay, good even, My older brother decided to pop by and snow plow my yard and drive way, even went as far to CLEAN off my entire deck. I was on the puter and im hearing the motor of the blower and im like wtf is that in my yard lol. Gave him a nice warm spiced rum and coffee for his troubles. 20 minutes and off he went, best visit yet hahaha. As for Vesna (what Rhymes with Vesna)   <--- from a song lol. Shes beyond reasoning with. She just dont get it even when half the people there commented it wasnt right what she did. I wish she would act like a Mod and shut her gob. or like a good wife and speak when spoken to (KIDDING IM KIDDING) rofl.

:mrgreen:

Annie

I was under the impression evs was just trying to make an example of racial jabs which has been going around to many lately. I understood the undertones, even though it was harsh, but I got it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Obvious Li

what a bunch of bullshit being posted about this on VF....they have become completely unhinged over there...it is not possible to be a bigger fucking cow than that holstein mimi...what a fucking bitch.....amazing someone let her live this long

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I was under the impression evs was just trying to make an example of racial jabs which has been going around to many lately. I understood the undertones, even though it was harsh, but I got it.

So, Does the saying 2 wrongs don't make a right apply here?

She Is racist against Asians. Period. she went to far as usual.

Anonymous

Morning was okay, good even, My older brother decided to pop by and snow plow my yard and drive way, even went as far to CLEAN off my entire deck. I was on the puter and im hearing the motor of the blower and im like wtf is that in my yard lol. Gave him a nice warm spiced rum and coffee for his troubles. 20 minutes and off he went, best visit yet hahaha. As for Vesna (what Rhymes with Vesna)   <--- from a song lol. Shes beyond reasoning with. She just dont get it even when half the people there commented it wasnt right what she did. I wish she would act like a Mod and shut her gob. or like a good wife and speak when spoken to (KIDDING IM KIDDING) rofl.

She's completely off her rocker.

Anonymous

She's completely off her rocker.

More insults, knock it off please Shen Li.