Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ladies, do you check your boobs often?

Started by Annie, December 08, 2013, 11:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Too bad Fash let you back in here; that never should have been allowed.

After that unnecessary and incredibly vile statement I hope she wises up.

I have him on ignore for this simple reason. I don't even know what to say after a comment like that. totally not called for Odinson, if you have a problem with me fine but to say something like that man. wow.

I normally don't mind idiotic trolls (like Oddstain) but IMHO that last statement from him crossed the line.

Crossed the line? With a troll like reeker? REALLY!?

Might aswell be having a conversation with EU.

Romero

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Thank you.

Make that a double thank you. Just curious, what did he do now? More of the same I gather?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Shen, my sister died of breast cancer because she never caught the lump in time, correction, she caught it in the shower one day and brushed it off as a fat lump or whatever, it wasnt till she noticed it only 3 months later it doubled in size. she died 5 months later.

FEEL YOUR TITS LADIES, its nothing to joke about.

Too bad...

I was at work when this happened, but Romero has dealt with Odinson..

I am very sorry about those horrible comments Keeper..

It's hard to believe an adult could write something like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Too bad...

I was at work when this happened, but Romero has dealt with Odinson..

I am very sorry about those horrible comments Keeper..

It's hard to believe an adult could write something like that.

Odinson just blurts out the first sick thought that enters his mind.

cc

I have read a word he blurted in weeks.

This post was made by Odious-on who is currently on your ignore list

"blurt"ed .... now that struck a  funny chord in me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I have read a word he blurted in weeks.

Haha, me too.

Anonymous

If anyone wants to read what Odie writes it will have to be on Vancouver Forum because he has been banned from here for a week.

Anonymous

If anyone wants to read what Odie writes it will have to be on Vancouver Forum because he has been banned from here for a week.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsYh52qe0so2KUGGkhe8lIUvGSeLA7AIcjiZJmKeEoqf3OL0NL">https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... Eoqf3OL0NL">https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsYh52qe0so2KUGGkhe8lIUvGSeLA7AIcjiZJmKeEoqf3OL0NL[/img]

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUqCGYuFCjoQBZQ5AantrmNEWfD2w2B3DIKOcNOm5UHUcnxrnX">

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo5zhVxXvMhtVsejjO52hLl38LBpn61JeEXERd25mb6JCbxsYB">

Anonymous

I have him on ignore for this simple reason. I don't even know what to say after a comment like that. totally not called for Odinson, if you have a problem with me fine but to say something like that man. wow.

I normally don't mind idiotic trolls (like Oddstain) but IMHO that last statement from him crossed the line.

What you wrote in the other thread is based on what Odinson wrote in this one. It must have been graphic because I see Romero edited the post.

I really had no opinion of Odinson other than he is boring and predictable. Almost every thread he would hijack it with boasting about how tall and big he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

What you wrote in the other thread is based on what Odinson wrote in this one. It must have been graphic because I see Romero edited the post.

I really had no opinion of Odinson other than he is boring and predictable. Almost every thread he would hijack it with boasting about how tall and big he is.

It was unacceptable seoulbro.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It was unacceptable seoulbro.

This was supposed to be a serious topic and we let one drunken idiot derail it(yet again) with more nasty puerile BS.

keeper

I have been thinking about this for a few days, you know, although he said what he did and yes it was seriously not called for and maybe he hates my guts that much that he said it with out thinking? im not mad at him, i feel sorry for him. One day when he feels the pain that i did maybe he will think back on this and what he said. until then i think we can put this behind us, he was banned and i thank Romero for doing that. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have been thinking about this for a few days, you know, although he said what he did and yes it was seriously not called for and maybe he hates my guts that much that he said it with out thinking? im not mad at him, i feel sorry for him. One day when he feels the pain that i did maybe he will think back on this and what he said. until then i think we can put this behind us, he was banned and i thank Romero for doing that. :)

That is very magnanimous of you Keeper.

:)