Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Who is the Most Mentally Ill Poster on These Forums

Started by Anonymous, October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who is the Most Mentally Ill Poster on These Forums

Mel the unhinged misogynist
14 (87.5%)
Eddie the Stalker
2 (12.5%)
Joe the Virgin
0 (0%)
Scouse the Nazi Mouse
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=385301 time=1601667477
It sure upsets your incel buddies here. Oh well.

This is why you are considered the second most mentally ill poster on this forum stalker boy.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385238 time=1601645497 user_id=3254
I don't understand the stories and boasting..

Save that for people he knows.

It makes them feel better about themselves...sadly, like scammers, some people are dumb to fall for it.  But many people are like this, they put their mask on and go out in the world to live their fake lives.  

I've had a few people in my life (irl) who really are this bad...they just keep coming around and talking about them fake selves, them when they finally realize I don't give a shit and don't want to see them anymore, they literally get angry...its like their feeling are hurt because I won't believe their fake shit...so they start harassing me....its so fuckin stupid...so far, I've 2 thru court order to stay the fuck away from me...I have another one on my ass...fuckin psychos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=385307 time=1601676053 user_id=164
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385238 time=1601645497 user_id=3254
I don't understand the stories and boasting..

Save that for people he knows.

It makes them feel better about themselves...sadly, like scammers, some people are dumb to fall for it.  But many people are like this, they put their mask on and go out in the world to live their fake lives.  

I've had a few people in my life (irl) who really are this bad...they just keep coming around and talking about them fake selves, them when they finally realize I don't give a shit and don't want to see them anymore, they literally get angry...its like their feeling are hurt because I won't believe their fake shit...so they start harassing me....its so fuckin stupid...so far, I've 2 thru court order to stay the fuck away from me...I have another one on my ass...fuckin psychos.

We don't know Edward, so he's wasting his time sharing tales with us.

Odinson

I told you he thinks people in here are jealous of him... And thats why you are hating.

He is totally oblivious to his behavior... Which is a sign of mental illness.

And he doesnt even have the excuse of being drunk..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=385309 time=1601676209 user_id=136
I told you he thinks people in here are jealous of him... And thats why you are hating.

He is totally oblivious to his behavior... Which is a sign of mental illness.

And he doesnt even have the excuse of being drunk..

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

its real...its fuckin messed...they just don't know when to stop...they do it all day everyday...they actually believe their own lies.  It messed.

I wrote some shit on the  other forum of what's going on with me right now...small story short, there is a grown woman who is jealous of me and is all over harassing my daughter and trying to take her down...a grown woman!  Like fuck!  Get a life!   Its like it never ends!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=385312 time=1601676738 user_id=164
its real...its fuckin messed...they just don't know when to stop...they do it all day everyday...they actually believe their own lies.  It messed.

I wrote some shit on the  other forum of what's going on with me right now...small story short, there is a grown woman who is jealous of me and is all over harassing my daughter and trying to take her down...a grown woman!  Like fuck!  Get a life!   Its like it never ends!

:ohmy:

Berry Sweet

Someone called mcfd on her fat, alcoholic ass..it wasn't me...I just want peace ffs.  She's like another Mel irl, drunk and stupid with a touch of Eddie.  I have nothing to worry about, but damn dude, just because their lives suck, they have to try ruin it for everyone else.  Like, sorry I battled my own battles and got my life together (much deserving cause I worked hard).  But don't take it out on my kid!

Berry Sweet

I see some of the kids in the neighborhood and they come talk to me and tell me about her...the most stupid of stories about her.  She got into an argument with some kids and another neighbor last week...she told them out of anger that she has been in this neighborhood for a very long time so she has seniority of the whole street 🤣  can you say delusional?!!  Like bitcb, some people are home owners and others are renters, get your ass back in the house and stfu.  She's caused so many problems this summer, her landlord gave her a warning notice for eviction.  So, hopefully she gets evicted.  She can go pretend to be an imaginary neighborhood pimp elsewhere...like gawd!  Some days, I just want to live on my own island!

Anonymous

You sure are a jealous bunch. I am 100 percent truthful. I love my life. It just keeps getting better and better.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=385322 time=1601681392
You sure are a jealous bunch. I am 100 percent truthful. I love my life. It just keeps getting better and better.

Stop it little eddie. I can't breathe. ac_lmfao

Thiel

Joe and Scouse are gay curious and angry about it.

I have seen some of Mel's right out of the blue racist rants about the former owner of this forum. Sometimes she isn't even here when he is having a meltdown. He deserves to be the runaway winner of this poll.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=385362 time=1601693716 user_id=1688

I have seen some of Mel's right out of the blue racist rants about the former owner of this forum. Sometimes she isn't even here when he is having a meltdown. He deserves to be the runaway winner of this poll.

Scouse definitely is gay curious.

Whenever he gets asked if he's come out to his Gran yet, he loses the plot.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=385363 time=1601693834 user_id=1676
Quote from: Thiel post_id=385362 time=1601693716 user_id=1688

Scouse definitely is gay curious.

Whenever he gets asked if he's come out to his Gran yet, he loses the plot.

I agree. Joe is gay curious too. But, he is probably a lot more than just curious.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview