2 (12.5%)
Joe the Virgin
0 (0%)
Scouse the Nazi Mouse
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

Anonymous

We have some unhinged totally nuts posters, but I say old Mel is the biggest lunatic. By a landslide too. What say the rest of you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=385136 time=1601600134 user_id=1689
We have some unhinged totally nuts posters, but I say old Mel is the biggest lunatic. By a landslide too. What say the rest of you.

Oh Herman, it's not nice getting under the thin skin of the mentally unstable.

Anonymous

I would add the owner of VF to that poll question. She provides a stump for the most emotionally unstable posters on the forumz. But, even she draws the line with mentally ill Mel. So, Mel is the most unhinged nut job on the forumz.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=385140 time=1601602362
I would add the owner of VF to that poll question. She provides a stump for the most emotionally unstable posters on the forumz. But, even she draws the line with mentally ill Mel. So, Mel is the most unhinged nut job on the forumz.
All true.. but let's get our terms right

I've know this critter since DV Daze

I'm going to say, if he is "mentally ill" that's not what makes him do what we see him doing

"NASTY", vicious, destructive personality is why he does it

Too many evil people get off with the "mentally ill" label .. when what drives him is "evil", NASTY", vicious

He lives to feel sorry for himself & tries very hard  to  hurt others any way he can  .. especially those who he believes have wronged him in some small way

Hurting others gives him pleasure .. period

To call him that does injustice to actual mentally ill people, most of whom would not hurt a fly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385141 time=1601602367 user_id=88
I've know this critter since DV Daze

I'm going to say, if he is "mentally ill" that's not what makes him do what we see him doing

"NASTY", vicious, destructive personality is why he does it

Too many evil people get off with the "mentally ill" label .. when what drives him is "evil", NASTY", vicious

He lives to feel sorry for himself & tries very hard  to  hurt others any way he can  .. especially those who he believes have wronged him in some small way

Hurting others gives him pleasure .. period

To call him that does injustice to actual mentally ill people, most of whom would not hurt a fly

Nasty, not nasty, an emotional retard is still a nut.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=385140 time=1601602362

That cunt likes her crazies.

Anonymous

These people probably think you want to play seeing as you bring them up all the time

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=385145 time=1601604057

These people probably think you want to play seeing as you bring them up all the time

Yep, that is the fucked up way mental cases see the world around them.

Anonymous

All of those nutters in your poll are forum killers Herman . I ignored all of them. I am a financial planner, not a psychiatrist.

Anonymous

The angry incel gang again. The backbone of the other place. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

All zose pershons need das booty. My patien, Herr Mel suffers za narcissistic paranoid pershonality dizorder.

Cronus

Quote from: Guest post_id=385162 time=1601608473
Someone has maliciously altered the results of the poll.  How is that even possible?

It's not. Are you sad because you got a vote?
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

They are all retarded disturbed pieces of shit that unfortunately, we have to step over to get to something worth reading.

Gaon

I would have said Scouse. But, after observing Mel's racist tourette's syndrome against Fashionista, he is the most mentally ill poster on either forum.

Congratulations Mel.
The Russian Rock It

cc

The Liverpool Lollipop is close second for nutsy/nasty - apparently he used "Lounge" info outside of lounge (I think we were told that?)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview