Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Christmas Shopping

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2012, 01:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

No crowds for me, don't like it at all. I know some don't mind, and some may even like it, but I like quiet peaceful surroundings where I can look around without someone wanting to look at the same stuff, and without the dirty smell of most people around.

LOL yes, many people stink, and badly. Marry Christmas, you get soap  :lol:  take a hint  :lol:

Really cant beat ordering from Amazon, so peaceful.  :D

@realAzhyaAryola

I will try to get my Christmas shopping done earlier this year.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

I gave my woman piping.

Seriously though, I gave her coco-clock.

I´m the king of stupid shyt.

Anonymous

Is everyone done their Christmas shopping yet?

I have a few odds and ends to buy yet, but mostly it is done.

Romero

Meh. It's nowhere near last minute yet. Last minute shopping is one my most favourite Christmas traditions.

I only need to get a couple of things, so it's pretty easy for me!

Anonymous

I got the tree up and some decorations, but we don't go overboard. All my shopping is done unless I see some more cool toys for my little man.

Annie

I've got most of it done with a few things left to still buy. I picked up a really cute onezie for hubby with the words Bam and Pow and the flap that opens at the backside. Teehee :-D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've got most of it done with a few things left to still buy. I picked up a really cute onzie for hubby with the words Bam and Pow and the flap that opens at the backside. Teehee :-D

Couldn't imagine any man I know wearing that. :?

Odinson

Fuck! I don´t know how to shop.

Just getting food, some clothing and baby stuff.

I don´t like going into the store.

Annie

LoL Shen, my hubby is one of them who def will! He was bugging me for one a couple years ago but it has to be jus the right kind and something with either star wars or batman.

Haha, Odi, you and my hubby would get along great. He hates shopping too. One year, about 15 years ago, I hinted that I wanted a new watch. When it was Christmas morning I thought he actually remembered and bought me one. It was in the same shape of box. But when I opened it, it was a mouse holder :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"LoL Shen, my hubby is one of them who def will! He was bugging me for one a couple years ago but it has to be jus the right kind and something with either star wars or batman.

Haha, Odi, you and my hubby would get along great. He hates shopping too. One year, about 15 years ago, I hinted that I wanted a new watch. When it was Christmas morning I thought he actually remembered and bought me one. It was in the same shape of box. But when I opened it, it was a mouse holder :-(

Male business. You have to forgive him for that. :D We hate shops. We want to exit them as quickly as possible.

My sister advises me what to buy. It´s a secret.

It sounds that you have a nice life, Annie.  :)

Frost

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I will try to get my Christmas shopping done earlier this year.

Hey  :P

My shopping is over with except for my little guy, we will go out this weekend, and shop together for his stuff :) he loves shopping for overpriced toys  :lol: such a consumer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I will try to get my Christmas shopping done earlier this year.

Hey  :P

My shopping is over with except for my little guy, we will go out this weekend, and shop together for his stuff :) he loves shopping for overpriced toys  :lol: such a consumer.

Are there any other nieces and nephews or just him Frosty?

Frost

I have a niece, and another nephew, they are both around 30 years old now. I had another nephew, but he got killed a few years back.

Usually when I bring up my little guy he's a great nephew .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I have a niece, and another nephew, they are both around 30 years old now. I had another nephew, but he got killed a few years back.

Usually when I bring up my little guy he's a great nephew .

I thought the little guy mentioned was your own son. No kids or a wife Blue?