Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Liberty

Started by Anonymous, October 08, 2020, 10:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am a free thinker and I like to control my own destiny. I believe personal responsibility, higher education and hard work, integrity and thrift can take you far beyond what government handout can give you.

I am a compassionate conservative who deeply cares about helping those that need the most. I also deeply care about fiscal discipline and support an efficient government that lives within its means and strives to lower taxes. I don't support a government that tries to dictate on how we live our lives and we should limit government powers to only deliver key services.

I am a big believer of the power of the free market to create a prosperous society. I believe a healthy competition creates growth and meaningful jobs that enable more people to move up the economic ladder.

So if you want to see real progress and succeed in a capitalist society, you've got to promote the competition, business and private sector. Or you'll be in the business of expanding social programs and will always deal with the social issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386054 time=1602208988 user_id=114
I am a free thinker and I like to control my own destiny. I believe personal responsibility, higher education and hard work, integrity and thrift can take you far beyond what government handout can give you.

I am a compassionate conservative who deeply cares about helping those that need the most. I also deeply care about fiscal discipline and support an efficient government that lives within its means and strives to lower taxes. I don't support a government that tries to dictate on how we live our lives and we should limit government powers to only deliver key services.

I am a big believer of the power of the free market to create a prosperous society. I believe a healthy competition creates growth and meaningful jobs that enable more people to move up the economic ladder.

So if you want to see real progress and succeed in a capitalist society, you've got to promote the competition, business and private sector. Or you'll be in the business of expanding social programs and will always deal with the social issues.

it's hard to argue against this Seoul.

Anonymous

It looks good written down. There is a role for government to play. But, not the emperor role that rich progtards want.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=386064 time=1602210916 user_id=1689

It looks good written down. There is a role for government to play. But, not the emperor role that rich progtards want.

The closer we got towards those ideals, the more prosperity our country enjoyed.

Odinson

I believe that if a three man (owner plus two employees) company makes 3 million dollars net profits, that 3 million should be divided so that the owner gets 500k and the employees get 1,25mil each for doing all the work.

Anonymous

//
Quote from: Odinson post_id=386246 time=1602366382 user_id=136
I believe that if a three man (owner plus two employees) company makes 3 million dollars net profits, that 3 million should be divided so that the owner gets 500k and the employees get 1,25mil each for doing all the work.

I worked at a small family owned business Odi..

The owner does twice or three times the work employees do.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386251 time=1602369863 user_id=3254

Yes. Very astute of you.

How hard most small business owners work to make business successful and employ others is  what so many have no clue about
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386252 time=1602370022 user_id=88

Yes. Very astute of you. How hard small business owners work is  what so many have no clue about

Yes.

Odinson

//

I was just joking.  ac_biggrin

In my book the owner is entitled to the pot just because he/she had the vision and willpower to set up the business.

Very few people have what it takes to run a successful business.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=386291 time=1602384948 user_id=136
//

I was just joking.  ac_biggrin

In my book the owner is entitled to the pot just because he/she had the vision and willpower to set up the business.

Very few people have what it takes to run a successful business.

They carry all the risk and do most of the work.

Anonymous

This post reminds me of the simplistic thinking RW has about private enterprise. ac_toofunny

cc

True enough

Ya think maybe she is playing Odi using a Finn proxy?

or hijacked his profile?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386460 time=1602525801 user_id=88
True enough

Ya think maybe she is playing Odi using a Finn proxy?

or hijacked his profile?

lol, could be.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I ran my family's boat and jet ski rental business before going to University and working for a large corporation.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=386464 time=1602527254
I ran my family's boat and jet ski rental business before going to University and working for a large corporation.

I don't remember that son. That must have been between the time I bailed you out of jail for stalking ghost and when you had your bail revoked for stalking Blurt's brother.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview