Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Eviction

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2020, 08:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

LOL...

she is going to drag her family to live in a log cabin when winter is coming???

Stop pandering to her ridiculousness.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=386638 time=1602607833 user_id=2156
Living off the grid = avoiding the debts you ran up.

Even if that is true, and Dove says it's typical flame forum gossip, and I believe her, that's none of your business. It would be none of our ours either.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=386618 time=1602605870 user_id=2156
What are you on probation for then Dovey?

Have you paid the $258 yet?

Well you are probably stalking the wrong person like Alpha Nova did, because I'm not on probation. Nor am I being evicted.

And I'm certainly not new to this sort of psychotic behavior from "seasoned flamers" so I'm not sure what your angle is here.

First you want to encourage Pooftard to contact my husband......now you are trying to dig into real life information.

Cant you just join a bingo hall or some shit?  Maybe knit?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386639 time=1602607849 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=386606 time=1602605024 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386604 time=1602604458 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=386598 time=1602603979 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386596 time=1602603726 user_id=114

You are going to build Dove? Out in the sticks or close commuting distance to an urban area?

Well my husband likes Holly/Davidson area and I love rural Fowlerville lol.  We have been casually looking for about 7 months but we decided to get serious.

Let's say..  .stickISH. I dont want to be too far out but I wanna be far out enough to start homesteading.

I don't have kids, but I would guess that would be an awesome experience for them too. I hope you find a piece of land that ticks all your boxes. I have lived in the same condo I bought many, many years ago. I am a bachelor, so it suits my lifestyle.

I have two teenage daughters (15 and 17) who are super excited about it. The 4 year old loves camping and the cabin so she will be great.

So far my favorite parcels do not have any hook ups.....and I really want that. Husband says it's not a huge deal because they have built on land that didnt have the hook ups. They built the cabin pretty much with trees from the property and added everything there. That took years.

Any house on lands in our desired areas would come with debt and/or be a money pit. We want to avoid debt

.....or at least decades of debt.

Wild, rural kids are the happiest kids lol.

You are the outdoorsy type. I get razzed because I will be forty six next month and I have never slept in a tent one night in my life. I am a city boy, and a nerd. I am comfortable with that, and besides I am too old to change now.

Yes we all are over here. Michigan is a big hunting and camping state. Most here are outdoorsy.

I dont think you would enjoy our cities much. We have Detroit and Flint.....which are fun for a day on occasion.

We have the BEST small towns though. "City people" towns like Royal Oak, college towns like Ann Arbor, and country people small towns like Imlay and Holly.

There is something for everyone here, everytime I leave I miss it. I gotta have all 4 seasons.

Regardless of what the Glenn Close wanna be here claims.....MY kids hunt. So sitting in a deer blind in the snow for 18 hours is nothing for them and we spend a lot of time at the family cabin over the winter. We get lake effect here as well so if you go way up north in the winter it is cold and the snow drifts are HUGE. Best sledding!  You can make huge forts in those things.

It's nothing for the natives to the state.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=386637 time=1602607725 user_id=2156
You're deflecting and meatshielding poor evicted Pigeon.

You should phone her up and see how much she needs....

I'd say she's (or he is) shooting up smack again.

Why dont you invest your unsolicited nonsense in making sure Poofer pays child support and avoids buying vapes and tattoos for his 13 year old?

I imagine this preoccupation with the families of other posters is rooted in a lot of personal failure and projection, yeah?  You would think people with family situations like you and your current buttplug would avoid this topic.

I've noticed this pattern over the years with you going after peoples children and photoshopping them or posting school bus routes( poofturd claims you posted his kids bus routes. You are both screwy liars, so who knows with you and who cares anymore) and that's all iconic flaming shit but when people return that gutter scraping crap back on you.....you cry victim.

I would say its amusing but it's been the same script for like 12 years. It's either very low level intelligence or mental instability (I'm saying both) that causes you to stay in this gross cycle.

I guess it's true that old dogs dont learn any new tricks.

Lulz. What an unstable shit show. Do you guys understand the concept of "unwanted contact/intrusions"? Like when someone doesnt want any off board personal contact with you? Or are your boundaries just so bad and nonexistent that you feel entitled to other posters?  

I imagine when you guys do this, you are so high on your narcism and your delusions and projections that you truly do not understand how it's being received. It's really chilling seeing this mentality in real life. My mothers ex husband is like this. He really believes people admire him and absolutely no one does. No one even likes his company.  It's a complete lack of self awareness. You take things too far, double down on taking things too far and then cry when your behavoir is served in return. Both you and P-Turd have this same mentality.

Of course absolutely none of this will be regarded or considered because people like you are always trying to grasp at ways to make your miserable selves "good guys" and to villianize people that injure your ego as "bad guys" because its entirely about appearances for you. EVEN on the internet. Its textbook narcism. You'll go into another rage posting episode when you notice other posters have the audacity to dismiss your angry nonsense and form their own individual opinions based on their experiences and observations of the posters they read. You'll start directly telling them how to think and what to post....and get salty AF when they dont care. Its always the same shit with you.

Just please be careful that you do not dox some random person or contact anyone unsolicited. I promise you that will turn very unpleasant. I would tell you to take some time off the internet and get a breather from this toxic mentality you've been wallowing in and having fed by other toxic mentalities....until you can make better and more rational judgements but I've learned advising you to do this is a complete waste of time because you enjoy that sort of thing. For you, the nastier and trashier is better. You guys NEED personal dramas and WANT them to bleed off board into reality. It's what you guys DO.  Normal polite people wait for invites and consent.  If you view digging into the reality of other posters as flame material or shaming, that alone says your life is shit and you are embarrassed by it. This is why people on troll boards dox. They live shameful and embarrassing real lives so they assume that others would feel that same way about their own lives....but in reality normal people see this as alarming and that they are being stalked and threatened. YOU guys may view it "exposure". Most everyone else views it as a violation of common sense boundaries borderlining on threatening. I'm just used to you fucking mental midgets.

Carry on pig, carry on.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=386588 time=1602601982 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386566 time=1602594228 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=386559 time=1602585996 user_id=2156
Quote from: Guest post_id=386501 time=1602547528
Anyone ever been evicted? Rumors a poster here might need some advice.

Discuss!

POOR Dovey,.... it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

I'm sure Biggie Smelly will send her some chump change.

It's Dovey?

:sad:

Uhhh no.

Anything said about me by a guest or Cascur is 99.98 percent sure to be a lie.

They could be talking about me, though. Our lease is up and we are not resigning.  We also are not renting another property. We are buying land.

I've been posting about this on SG.....so I'm sure Asscur and Queeffturds think there is drama to be had here.

Rest assured Fash, we are absolutely fine. Lol.

That's wonderful Dove....I'm so happy for you and your family.

ac_smile

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386662 time=1602614320 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=386588 time=1602601982 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386566 time=1602594228 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=386559 time=1602585996 user_id=2156
Quote from: Guest post_id=386501 time=1602547528
Anyone ever been evicted? Rumors a poster here might need some advice.

Discuss!

POOR Dovey,.... it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

I'm sure Biggie Smelly will send her some chump change.

It's Dovey?

:sad:

Uhhh no.

Anything said about me by a guest or Cascur is 99.98 percent sure to be a lie.

They could be talking about me, though. Our lease is up and we are not resigning.  We also are not renting another property. We are buying land.

I've been posting about this on SG.....so I'm sure Asscur and Queeffturds think there is drama to be had here.

Rest assured Fash, we are absolutely fine. Lol.

That's wonderful Dove....I'm so happy for you and your family.

ac_smile

Thank you!  ac_drinks

Anonymous

I hear dove might be homeless soon. She will have to start pole dancing again.

ac_sothere

Renee

Quote from: Dove post_id=386654 time=1602610326 user_id=3266

Well you are probably stalking the wrong person like Alpha Nova did, because I'm not on probation. Nor am I being evicted.

And I'm certainly not new to this sort of psychotic behavior from "seasoned flamers" so I'm not sure what your angle is here.

First you want to encourage Pooftard to contact my husband......now you are trying to dig into real life information.

"Knit"??? I think that's expecting a bit much.

You need the ability to count rows and stitches and we all know she isn't nearly smart enough for that. Furthermore she is too dumb to be trusted with long sharp objects. She will probably try to use the needles to scrape out the fungal build-up in rolls of her back fat and stab herself.

I apologize in advance if I got too graphic and gave anyone a visual that they cannot purge from their mind's eye.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Can't she sell the Switch?

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=386666 time=1602614511 user_id=156

You need the ability to count rows and stitches and we all know she isn't nearly smart enough for that. Furthermore she is too dumb to be trusted with long sharp objects. She will probably try to use the needles to scrape out the fungal build-up in rolls of her back fat and stab herself.

I apologize in advance if I got too graphic and gave anyone a visual that they cannot purge from their mind's eye.

Maybe she could find someone willing to take her out truffle sniffing or whatever is done with hogs in her part of the swamp.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=386633 time=1602607307 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=386631 time=1602607216 user_id=3214

I'll take that as a no  :roll:

phishing to find out how much money I have... put it this way... MORE THAN YOU!~

No one gives a fuck about your real life, you drooling ass whack job. The shit people DO know we know because you blather on whether people ask or not.

Again this takes me back to my long winded point about that real life obsessing you dimwitted, low intelligence retarded pigs do not seem to grasp.

Renee

Quote from: Dove post_id=386669 time=1602615259 user_id=3266

Maybe she could find someone willing to take her out truffle sniffing or whatever is done with hogs in her part of the swamp.

Normally you butcher hogs but I fear that this one is so old and ornery that the meat would only be good for processing dog kibble.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=386678 time=1602616853 user_id=156
Quote from: Dove post_id=386669 time=1602615259 user_id=3266

Normally you butcher hogs but I fear that this one is so old and ornery that the meat would only be good for processing dog kibble.

Too many parasites.

You see what those things eat 🤮

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview