Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Eviction

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2020, 08:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=386603 time=1602604426 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=386586 time=1602600759 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=386577 time=1602599330 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=386563 time=1602593892 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=386559 time=1602585996 user_id=2156

POOR Dovey,.... it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

I'm sure Biggie Smelly will send her some chump change.

Half of the renters in Victoria are facing eviction. Do you think they'll stay after our borders are lifted?

I guess they'll all have to bugger off back to Lebanon then, yes?

60-70% are white Aussies....

The moment Victoria's border ban gets lifted, you're all fucked

Everybody has been paid over 500 - 750 a week for the last 6 months from the Feds. If they haven't been paying rent then they deserve turfing out. Your state is full of useless bogans it appears.

What did you just say, cunt?

They prevented businesses from opening their daily doors and employees attending. 500-750 is nothing per week.

I'm disgusted with what you just said.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=386698 time=1602619183 user_id=1676

Half of the renters in Victoria are facing eviction. Do you think they'll stay after our borders are lifted?

Everybody has been paid over 500 - 750 a week for the last 6 months from the Feds. If they haven't been paying rent then they deserve turfing out. Your state is full of useless bogans it appears.

They prevented businesses from opening their daily doors and employees attending. 500-750 is nothing per week.

You have every right to be disgusted, but are you really surprised. That four hundred pound social parasite, is incapable of comprehending anything beyond a soundbite for special ed students.

Dove

I mean I moved into this mobile home on Sept 3rd, 2019...having signed a lease that same week. And posted all about it and the purpose being to save money.

Then it was "oh muh gawd Dovey lives in a trailer and that's worse than muh rotting shit shack with mummified cat shit and black mold!"

So now we saved money and it's time to resign the yearly lease and I'm posting all about how we are NOT gonna resign our lease and are moving on to do things I've said I was planning doing.  And its "oh muh gawd Doveys getting evicted!".

Wouldnt that have been more sellable a few months ago when it was before the renewal time of a yearly lease?  Just on a common sense level.

Or is it that the one posting it doesnt understand how a lease completes and that people willfully move?  I imagine the kind of people who hit up their ex for stimulus money when they are in arrears dont fully grasp this concept.

Meh. Lol.

I actually am going to keep posting about our latest adventure because frankly.....I'm excited as shit! I'm kinda doing a Mel but without the substance abuse, self loathing and psychosis.

Do. Not. Worry about the Dove flock  :thumbup:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=386703 time=1602620599 user_id=3266
I mean I moved into this mobile home on Sept 3rd, having signed a lease that same week. And posted all about it and the purpose being to save money.

Then it was "oh muh gawd Dovey lives in a trailer and that's worse than muh rotting shit shack with mummified cat shit and black mold!"

So now we saved money and it's time to resign the yearly lease and I'm posting all about how we are NOT gonna resign our lease and are moving on to do things I've said I was planning doing.  And its "oh muh gawd Doveys getting evicted!".

Wouldnt that have been more sellable a few months ago when it was before the renewal time of a yearly lease?  Just on a common sense level.

Or is it that the one posting it doesnt understand how a lease completes and that people willfully move?  I imagine the kind of people who hit up their ex for stimulus money when they are in arrears dont fully grasp this concept.

Meh. Lol.

I actually am going to keep posting about our latest adventure because frankly.....I'm excited as shit! I'm kinda doing a Mel but without the substance abuse, self loathing and psychosis.

I'm excited for your family Dovey.

ac_smile

Dove

Shes been flying on media driven fear for a while and does not care about peoples livelihoods and businesses.

Shes one of those "the government must save us" jack asses. She doesnt understand the struggling people have been going through. Financially, mentally and emotionally. As long as SHE can feel "safe"....she isnt gonna care either.

Disgust is appropriate.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=386707 time=1602621327 user_id=3266

Shes been flying on media driven fear for a while and does not care about peoples livelihoods and businesses.

Shes one of those "the government must save us" jack asses. She doesnt understand the struggling people have been going through. Financially, mentally and emotionally. As long as SHE can feel "safe"....she isnt gonna care either.

Disgust is appropriate.

Caskur is too fat and stupid to do anything except eat the horseshit that it's being fed. Finally, almost a year after East Asian countries have rejected lock downs as a response to COVID, Western medical professionals are acknowledging they fucked up big time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=386710 time=1602622349 user_id=56

Disgust is appropriate.

Caskur is too fat and stupid to do anything except eat the horseshit that it's being fed. Finally, almost a year after East Asian countries have rejected lock downs as a response to COVID, Western medical professionals are acknowledging they fucked up big time.

I laughed when Renee called out that fat retarded tub of shit caskur's on that article about Trump's therapy coming from aborted babies.

Dove

Disgust is appropriate.

She tried to use "The Guardian" as an objective, fact based and reputable scientific source to prove me "stupid".  

I didnt even bother with her after that 🤦‍♀️

Let her throw her feces at the wall in her own cell, yanno?  Shes a fucking moron.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=386713 time=1602622713 user_id=3266
She tried to use "The Guardian" as an objective, fact based and reputable scientific source to prove me "stupid".  

I didnt even bother with her after that 🤦‍♀️

Let her throw her feces at the wall in her own cell, yanno?  Shes a fucking moron.

Just like seamoron, caskur posts misleading links she is too stupid to understand and too fat and lazy to read to the end.

Berry Sweet

I mean I moved into this mobile home on Sept 3rd, 2019...having signed a lease that same week. And posted all about it and the purpose being to save money.

Meh. Lol.

Idiots do the same with me...exaggerate the story into something else...its very 2005.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=386744 time=1602637265 user_id=164

Meh. Lol.

Idiots do the same with me...exaggerate the story into something else...its very 2005.

Yeah, I know Ber. The incels love talking about your life.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=386712 time=1602622699 user_id=2015

Disgust is appropriate.

I laughed when Renee called out that fat retarded tub of shit caskur's on that article about Trump's therapy coming from aborted babies.

I'm glad you were amused...But to be honest it was no great feat. Cascow presents a painfully slow moving target.

She is one of those all too common dumb shits who has deluded themselves into thinking that they have the chops to impress with their wit and intellectual prowess... :laugh3:

Basically, unless she is sparing with a follow moron, anything she brings to a debate is DOA.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Caskur is the weight of a humpback whale, with a brain the size of a shrew.

caskur

Quote from: Edward post_id=386665 time=1602614477
I hear dove might be homeless soon. She will have to start pole dancing again.

ac_sothere

more like a toilet cleaner at the seedy bars.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=386744 time=1602637265 user_id=164

Meh. Lol.

No one is exaggerating about her life. She is LYING here about her life. She is being evicted.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview