Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Who is the Most Mentally Ill Poster on These Forums

Started by Anonymous, October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who is the Most Mentally Ill Poster on These Forums

Mel the unhinged misogynist
14 (87.5%)
Eddie the Stalker
2 (12.5%)
Joe the Virgin
0 (0%)
Scouse the Nazi Mouse
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387213 time=1602868379 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=387212 time=1602868018 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387203 time=1602866149 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=387194 time=1602863188 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387189 time=1602861666 user_id=114

I agree, and so should Mel. They are both obsessive and want to get much too familiar with people behind the handles. Eddie has taken it so far he has had the police get involved. Mel is on the verge of that because Fash occupies all the space in his empty head.

Mel and Ed are both lunatics that should be expunged from the forum world permanently. Besides, neither pf those two nutjobs contributes anything of value. They won't be missed.

I'm going to respectfully disagree about Mel. I talk to Mel a lot elsewhere and he can be perfectly reasonable and as normal as any one of us....Mel at his worst is just a forum pest. He is the grown up version of the kid you knew in school that sought out negative attention because it was the only way he or she knew how to socialize. Mel attacks Fash because he knows it rustles the jimmies of all the white night types around here and he gets a kick out of it and let's just say that there are times when I get it.

As for little Eddie, he is the kind of forum disease that is truely dangerous. He is a known real world stalking piece of shit and a pathological lair. He is probably keeping tabs on everyone here. Years ago when I pressed Evs to get rid of him, she said that she wouldn't do it because if she did, she was afraid of what he would do and how he would react. She felt that if she kept him close she could keep an eye on him and maybe prevent him from doing harm...Fat lot of good that did...He still stalked and interfered with the private lives of 3 other posters that we know of....Now he is loose here and it's only a matter of time before he does something deranged again.

Horseshit. It makes him no different than that fat obsessed PI peddling dunce casturd. They both collect PI like bums collect discarded beer cans.

Bullshit...bums don't collect discarded beer cans. Bums don't collect anything. They leave shit laying all over the place....Literally.  :40o3s5z:

You're just upset because Mel leaves his empties in your rickshaw...Maybe if you ran a little faster he wouldn't have time to finish his sixer and he would leave less litter ac_sothere .

Seriously though, I don't know enough about this aussie bush pig to compare it to Mel. But one thing I do see that they have in common...Both think they are a lot smarter than they actually are...Mel has very real cognitive issues stemming from years of alcohol abuse, in and out of the womb...Cascow appears to simply be afflicted with the kind of repulsive stupidity born of arogance and a false sense of intellectual prowess. It's a common trait among her breed of forum plebe.

Cascow has the IQ of a turnip. And just like all the other white mental cases from these forums(Mel, Edweird, Joe, Scouse, and Seamoron), that retarded whale chases PI like bums in my city chase discarded cigarette butts and recyclable bottles and cans.

You know, Mel would probably calm down if you made good on your offer to sit on his face...Its not nice to tease poor lonely bastards like that... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

And just like all the other white mental cases from these forums(Mel, Edweird, Joe, Scouse, and Seamoron),

They are all idiots and/or bananas. Renee white knights for Mel because she knew him before he lost his marbles.

Renee

Quote from: Herman post_id=387227 time=1602873790 user_id=1689
And just like all the other white mental cases from these forums(Mel, Edweird, Joe, Scouse, and Seamoron),

They are all idiots and/or bananas. Renee white knights for Mel because she knew him before he lost his marbles.

Unlike you, I don't "white knight" for anyone.

I simply understand what drives Mel...I in no way make allowances or defend his bad behaviour and NO ONE is harder or more critical or more vicious on his drunken, bedwetting, misogynistic, ass than me. Just because I don't consider Mel's mental issues in the same deviant and dangerous league as that slimy creep Edward, it doesn't mean I have or am willing to justify any of his obnoxious crap...I have witnessed both of them in action well before you even heard of either of them...You may have also forgotten, but I dealt with Mel's nightly flailing and raving around here long before the current crop of gate keepers had to and I did it it with very little support...In fact I was considered the bad guy by some for it.

The truth of the matter is that every time Mel goes off his rails, it's a cry for help. You don't need to be a expert in psychology to see it, all you have to do is pay attention and call upon a little bit of your own life experience. Unfortunately the help he needs cannot be found in a place like this. Mel hasn't figured that out yet and in the direction he seems to be headed, he may never figure it out. So excuse me if I feel a little pity for someone I have known for a long time and have had the displeasure of watching his unnecessary emotional and mental deterioration. It's one of the downsides of these fucken forums. Whether you want to or not, you end up with emotional attachments in one way or another that you would probably be much better off without.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

The word white knighting is ridiculous.....as ridiculous as SCOUSE's cries of cliques and that he is a victimized outsider..

All of us are in agreement that we're tired of their repetitive anti social behaviour..

The problem is that Mel seems to be the only one who can't stay away.....just like Edward couldn't stay away when Blurt banned him from VF.

Thiel

QuoteCascow has the IQ of a turnip. And just like all the other white mental cases from these forums(Mel, Edweird, Joe, Scouse, and Seamoron), that retarded whale chases PI like bums in my city chase discarded cigarette butts and recyclable bottles and cans

I don't know who "Cascow" and "Seamoron" are. I know Edward is a leftist robot. I know Scouse plays hard to get with me. I also know that Joe is seriously considering my offer to deflower him.

But, seriously Mel is more mentally ill than all of the others combined. I have seen enough evidence to confidently say that.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

What's all the fuss about?  I thought that Mel was banned and doesn't even post here anymore?

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=387258 time=1602886383 user_id=1688
QuoteCascow has the IQ of a turnip. And just like all the other white mental cases from these forums(Mel, Edweird, Joe, Scouse, and Seamoron), that retarded whale chases PI like bums in my city chase discarded cigarette butts and recyclable bottles and cans

I don't know who "Cascow" and "Seamoron" are. I know Edward is a leftist robot. I know Scouse plays hard to get with me. I also know that Joe is seriously considering my offer to deflower him.

But, seriously Mel is more mentally ill than all of the others combined. I have seen enough evidence to confidently say that.

They are all crazy pieces of shit and I am glad they are gone. Except for Mel. Fash is too far in his head to walk away for good. He still tries sneaking in guest posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=387264 time=1602889831 user_id=2015

They are all crazy pieces of shit and I am glad they are gone. Except for Mel. Fash is too far in his head to walk away for good. He still tries sneaking in guest posts.

Mel is certifiably insane. It's so easy to get under his skin. Especially if it's a female forum owner. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nurse Ratched" post_id=387321 time=1602910019
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=387264 time=1602889831 user_id=2015

Mel is certifiably insane. It's so easy to get under his skin. Especially if it's a female forum owner. ac_lmfao

Aint old Mel pathetic. :roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview