Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Democracy Is A Fucking Joke

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2020, 12:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just want to say, I couldn't possibly care any less about the US election yesterday. I care about me, and my two little boys. You white idiots pulling your hair out over hair plug man and the orange man make me fucking laugh at your collective stupidity. Yesterday's election results were decided in 2016 when Hillary lost. The US and Canada have governments that don't give a fuck what their citizens think. Get over it and get on with your fucking lives. Government is the problem, not the solution.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=389267 time=1604512521 user_id=56
I just want to say, I couldn't possibly care any less about the US election yesterday. I care about me, and my two little boys. You white idiots pulling your hair out over Biden and the orange man make me fucking laugh. The election results were decided in 2016 when Hillary lost. The US and Canada have governments that don't give a fuck what their citizens think. Get over it and get on with your fucking lives. Government is the problem, not the solution.

You seem to think you are on a higher plain than the rest of us. A transition from Trump to Biden has enormous consequences for Canadians, particularly in your part of the country. Say goodbye to Keystone XL for example. I think it's safe to predict the Alberta to Alaska railway is dead in the water too.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=389268 time=1604513110 user_id=114
I just want to say, I couldn't possibly care any less about the US election yesterday. I care about me, and my two little boys. You white idiots pulling your hair out over Biden and the orange man make me fucking laugh. The election results were decided in 2016 when Hillary lost. The US and Canada have governments that don't give a fuck what their citizens think. Get over it and get on with your fucking lives. Government is the problem, not the solution.

You seem to think you are on a higher plain than the rest of us. A transition from Trump to Biden has enormous consequences for Canadians, particularly in your part of the country. Say goodbye to Keystone XL for example. I think it's safe to predict the Alberta to Alaska railway is dead in the water too.

That's my concern too about the new American president..

Western Canada's resource industries are being persecuted by Justin Trudeau..

Donald Trump's pragmatism gave us hope, and now it's gone.

Thiel

The markets are reacting positively to the relative election certainty. That is the only silver lining in this black cloud.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=389274 time=1604514831 user_id=1688
The markets are reacting positively to the relative election certainty. That is the only silver lining in this black cloud.

It is what it is and we'll have to do our best.

Anonymous

I just want to say, I couldn't possibly care any less about the US election yesterday. I care about me, and my two little boys. You white idiots pulling your hair out over hair plug man and the orange man make me fucking laugh at your collective stupidity. Yesterday's election results were decided in 2016 when Hillary lost. The US and Canada have governments that don't give a fuck what their citizens think. Get over it and get on with your fucking lives. Government is the problem, not the solution.

I'm not losing it. I think the Canadians minus cc knew the result.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=389292 time=1604542086 user_id=1689

I'm not losing it. I think the Canadians minus cc knew the result.

I'm not surprised by the results.

Anonymous

I'm afraid Shen Li is right this time. This election was rigged, voter fraud is rampant and there isn't even transparency in key battleground states.

Thiel

After election observers had gone home in Wisconsin, at 3 or 4 in the morning about 120,000 ballots appeared . . . and they all got counted.

Thiel

Republican observers in Michigan were denied access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law.

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=389398 time=1604632981 user_id=1688
After election observers had gone home in Wisconsin, at 3 or 4 in the morning about 120,000 ballots appeared . . . and they all got counted.

Unbelievable eh.

Odinson

I think we should isolate all the big cities and make a separate state for them..

We real people elect our own parliament and president...

And the phoney people in the cities can vote for that vegan, phaggot, negro, gender fluid, feminist, female (presumed) combo for president.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=389405 time=1604635034 user_id=136
I think we should isolate all the big cities and make a separate state for them..

We real people elect our own parliament and president...

And the phoney people in the cities can vote for that vegan, phaggot, negro, gender fluid, feminist, female (presumed) combo for president.

The issue is fraud though.

Anonymous

The US has been raped and is ripe for Venezuelan economic "prestige". Time to deal direct with China I imagine - the US democrats will be doing it so we may as well cut out the US middleman.

Seeya US empire. It was nice while it lasted.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=389472 time=1604695049
The US has been raped and is ripe for Venezuelan economic "prestige". Time to deal direct with China I imagine - the US democrats will be doing it so we may as well cut out the US middleman.

Seeya US empire. It was nice while it lasted.

Those elitist progs that pull the strings on Biden hate the middle class.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview