Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

What Old Trump Might Do in His Retirement

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2020, 08:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=390299 time=1605253944
Quote from: Thiel post_id=390277 time=1605243981 user_id=1688
Quote from: Guest post_id=390252 time=1605237666
Trump should retire to a life of politics in Australia. Voting is compulsory in Australia, which in real terms means just over 90% participation at the ballot box instead of the 107% that saw greater voter turnouts from both candidates on November 3rd-November 12th. Electronic ballot boxes are verboten in Australia, so Russians (and butthurt liberal script kiddies) cannot hack into them and best of all, Aussies just love a larrakin.

Plus they don't as a rule have rioting soyboys in the streets. Too much chance of your average SJW getting their faces pushed in if they tried. And Aussies are smart enough to realize the difference between a rapist/nonce and someone who simply talks bigly about grabbing women on the pussy... and cast their votes accordingly.

Oh, and did I mention there are no term limits there?

Prime Minister Trump. Make Australia Great Again.

107 per cent?

Yes, I questioned that too. I didn't think it was possible, but apparently that's how it works in places like Michigan. More ballots than actual voters, perfectly permissible because reasons. Nothing to see here, move along, move along, the selection process is working flawlessly.

There was some election fraud, that isn't even debatable anymore..

Was it enough to change results in some states though.

Anonymous

Kayleigh McEnany said Trump is letting this litigation play out, letting his lawyers take the lead on this, while he stays hard at work for the American people on COVID and other matters." The United States will hear from President Donald Trump sometime in the future "at the right moment." So, once his litigation plays out. Trump will speak about the election, ie concede.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=390298 time=1605253664
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=390255 time=1605238440 user_id=56
Trump should retire to a life of politics in Australia. Voting is compulsory in Australia, which in real terms means just over 90% participation at the ballot box instead of the 107% that saw greater voter turnouts from both candidates on November 3rd-November 12th. Electronic ballot boxes are verboten in Australia, so Russians (and butthurt liberal script kiddies) cannot hack into them and best of all, Aussies just love a larrakin.

Plus they don't as a rule have rioting soyboys in the streets. Too much chance of your average SJW getting their faces pushed in if they tried. And Aussies are smart enough to realize the difference between a rapist/nonce and someone who simply talks bigly about grabbing women on the pussy... and cast their votes accordingly.

They have a common sense pm.

Yes, goes on vacations to Hawaii while his country burns to the ground, just like every Liberal leader should. Smart lad, Canadians would just love their Trudeau if he was one poofteenth as unworried anout natural disasters. Say, maybe Dan Andrews can show him how to sell out to China, then he can be just like Beijing Biden, what do you reckon? Kangaroo stew in your wet markets, ground up platypus bills for your electile dysfunctions? Winner!!!

The Liberal Party is the conservative party in Australia. They are nothing like the uber-prog Liberal party regime of Justine Trudeau.

The optics of an overseas trip during the wildfires was bad. But,what would old Morrison do if he was there? He aint fighting no fires.

Scott Morrison recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. He has been a staunch defender of Australian resource sector jobs. He has not sold out Australian workers to climate alarmists either. He aint perfect, but he aint bad, especially when compared to Jim Crow Joe and Justine.

Anonymous

Trump will concede. But, let's let the litigation take it's course first.

'Just Had Heartfelt Phone Call': Geraldo Rivera Gives Update After Speaking Privately With President Donald Trump

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/13/just-had-heartfelt-phone-call-geraldo-rivera-gives-update-after-speaking-privately-with-president-donald-trump/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=mflgraRfBAyNIV4HchLX0yc_5J2Roys0dWyjfKuA">https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/13/just ... s0dWyjfKuA">https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/13/just-had-heartfelt-phone-call-geraldo-rivera-gives-update-after-speaking-privately-with-president-donald-trump/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=mflgraRfBAyNIV4HchLX0yc_5J2Roys0dWyjfKuA

Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera said Friday that he had spoken with his friend, President Donald Trump, and that Trump was under no illusions regarding his situation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=389996 time=1605061164 user_id=2015
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the American political scene. Finally, a candidate came along who did not shill for billionaires like this dementia patient they have now.

That is likely the silliest thing I have read on this forum. Trump filled his cabinet with billionaires from the start.  Maybe buy some prevagen, big guy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=390357 time=1605311804
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=389996 time=1605061164 user_id=2015
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the American political scene. Finally, a candidate came along who did not shill for billionaires like this dementia patient they have now.

That is likely the silliest thing I have read on this forum. Trump filled his cabinet with billionaires from the start.  Maybe buy some prevagen, big guy.

This kind of ignorance is a perfect example of why I oppose universal suffrage.

As of last year, Trump's cabinet has one billionaire in his cabinet, Secretary of Education, Betsy Devos. She has a net worth of between $1.1 and $2.2 billion. Hillary Clinton, who served in the Obama white house claimed to have a net worth of $21 million, but her real net worth was at least 10 times that amount.

All of that is a moot point though. Billionaires overwhelmingly support globalist shills like Biden. The 2020 election was no different. In fact, more than in the past, they poured money into Biden's campaign. I'll make it real simple for your little mental case mind Edweird....billionaires/woke capital hates nationalists like Trump.

Anonymous

Are you on crack? One of the first things Trump did was lower taxes the wealthiest Americans. Fact.

Anonymous

The things that billionaires/woke corporations want are endless bad trade deals, open borders/cheap domestic labour supply, government subsidies for green energy scams like Solyndra, ceding sovereignty through international organizations and agreements. Capital is global and Jim Crow Joe has supported all these things from his forty seven year career selling out American workers to his billionaire paymasters. This election was a continuation of that and that is why he got the billionaire vote and their donations.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=390345 time=1605299834 user_id=1689
Quote from: Guest post_id=390298 time=1605253664
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=390255 time=1605238440 user_id=56

They have a common sense pm.

Yes, goes on vacations to Hawaii while his country burns to the ground, just like every Liberal leader should. Smart lad, Canadians would just love their Trudeau if he was one poofteenth as unworried anout natural disasters. Say, maybe Dan Andrews can show him how to sell out to China, then he can be just like Beijing Biden, what do you reckon? Kangaroo stew in your wet markets, ground up platypus bills for your electile dysfunctions? Winner!!!

The Liberal Party is the conservative party in Australia.
Milquetoast conservatives at best. Australia had a conservative party, it was called One Nation and it was destroyed through bipartisan support from both Liberal and Labour parties and its leader locked up in Boggo Road or somewhere equally conducive to the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness and forced to respond to fan mail from the likes of Caskur.

Quote from: Herman post_id=390345 time=1605299834 user_id=1689The optics of an overseas trip during the wildfires was bad.

No shit, considering how he https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7803955/Footage-shows-Scott-Morrison-slamming-police-chief-Black-Saturday-dinner-jets-Hawaii.html">criticized a state police commissioner for her choice of dining establishments ten years earlier under similar (if less virulent) firestorm of the day. "Rules for thee, but not for me"... seems like it comes with the territory of calling oneself a Liberal, no?

You know, I heard the hypocritical cunt was quite upset when he was called to account for it. Called his accusers all sorts of nasty names. "How dare they question his right to spend his tourist dollars on hula hoops and sun bronzed strippers in an island paradise far from the firestorm his party's years of forestry mismanagement had authored!!!!"

Quote from: Herman post_id=390345 time=1605299834 user_id=1689But,what would old Morrison do if he was there? He aint fighting no fires.

He ain't leading either. Scott "no mates" Morrison can barely stop the country being sold off to China to make up shortfalls in federal funding and we know he is incapable of coordinating the country's emergency services and relief networks. One wonders exactly what purpose is served by having him in the position at all. Ohh yeah, legislating new ways to tax the crap out of the middle class.

But isn;t that what you'd expect from a Liberal? Why yes it is.

Quote from: Herman post_id=390345 time=1605299834 user_id=1689Scott Morrison recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. He has been a staunch defender of Australian resource sector jobs. He has not sold out Australian workers to climate alarmists either. He aint perfect, but he aint bad, especially when compared to Jim Crow Joe and Justine.
Scott Morrison is a cunt who has censored Australian media and its peoples through firewalls and federal police action, presided over protectionist rackets in foreign trade, taxed the utter shit out of people AND has furthered a number of blatantly unconstitutional practices which have enjoyed bipartisan support since World War One. If you love him so much, you're welcome to him... just make sure you give us Trump or a reasonable approximation thereof and we'll be happy to call it even stevens.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=390311 time=1605276297 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=390299 time=1605253944
Quote from: Thiel post_id=390277 time=1605243981 user_id=1688

107 per cent?

Yes, I questioned that too. I didn't think it was possible, but apparently that's how it works in places like Michigan. More ballots than actual voters, perfectly permissible because reasons. Nothing to see here, move along, move along, the selection process is working flawlessly.

There was some election fraud, that isn't even debatable anymore..

Was it enough to change results in some states though.

Maybe not. However his court cases regarding impropriety might, certainly it seems to have the Lincoln Project shitting themselves so hard they've started doxxing the legal teams into submission and invoking cancel culture on those who fail to bend the knee.

Think for a moment; if Trump's legal eagles can make the impropriety charge stick in Pennsylvania, that sets precedent for ALL the other 49. Overnight entire chunks of votes have to be abandoned... terrible news for the dummycrrats who are screeching that ALL votes need to be counted. Also terrible news for the media, who have been crowing Bidet as the president elect in spite of his not being certified as such. Because low information voters are going to flip their wigs when they are told the assuredly LEGAL means Trump is employing to meet the challenge to the democratic process are BAD. You can be sure that win or lose, shit is only going to get worse... but if Trump wins, civil unrest is going to spike in ways that will make Portland's "peaceful protests" look like a girl guides picnic.

Still, it's got to be done. The court challenge that is. And we must hope it is enough to correct the impropriety of some aspects of this particular election, along with any outright fraudulence pertaining to same. The alternative is worse and the example the alternative sets will be brought to bear in other countries soon enough, your own included.

Anonymous

QuoteNo shit, considering how he criticized a state police commissioner for her choice of dining establishments ten years earlier under similar (if less virulent) firestorm of the day. "Rules for thee, but not for me"... seems like it comes with the territory of calling oneself a Liberal, no?

You know, I heard the hypocritical cunt was quite upset when he was called to account for it. Called his accusers all sorts of nasty names. "How dare they question his right to spend his tourist dollars on hula hoops and sun bronzed strippers in an island paradise far from the firestorm his party's years of forestry mismanagement had authored!!!!"

I don't care about that kind of gossip. I liked John Howard too. Both guys fought for resource sector jobs. Our pm fights for resource jobs too--in Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Venezuela.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=390351 time=1605306872 user_id=1689
Trump will concede. But, let's let the litigation take it's course first.
I reserve judgement of your first statement and agree wholeheartedly with your second.

Here's the thing; we know through experience that Trump is capable of pulling rabbits out of his hat when all but the most diehard of supporters were saying he was done. Check your diary for November 2016 if you need a refresher on this.

What we are witnessing now is roughly analagous to the Bush v Gore fiasco in 2000. And it may interest you to know that both Barrett and Kavanagh served as advisors to Bush in that particular drama. We should probably wait until Scotus has weighed in on the matter before before we ring the bell.

Another thing that bears waiting for is the reaction of judges to the efforts of groups like the Lincoln Project. Justices generally don't appreciate their courtroom proceedings getting fucked with, and I for one have to wonder if that's not going to bite Cancel Culture in the ass now that it is attempting to exert its dominance over the judicial process. We will have to wait and see there too.

Remembering too, that if any states remain uncertified by the statutory deadline (which falls in December) it then needs to go before a house committee vote. Which under normal circumstances is supposed to mean Pelosi would walk away as President. Considering how badly the moderates have been raepd by the massive amount of ballots with no downballot support for the dummiecrats, along with Sanders and Warren essentially being told to fuck off and die with the rest of the progtards as the neo-libs rush to assure those pesky "tippy-tops" that all is well in their court, what do you think that means for Donald Trump's chances?

Like I said earlier, we thought he was down for the count before. But just like Lazarus...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=390418 time=1605334678 user_id=1689
QuoteNo shit, considering how he criticized a state police commissioner for her choice of dining establishments ten years earlier under similar (if less virulent) firestorm of the day. "Rules for thee, but not for me"... seems like it comes with the territory of calling oneself a Liberal, no?

I don't care about that kind of gossip.

Ahhh yes, the old cry of "fake news" to the rescue. You've been hanging about leftists for too long methinks. Firebreaks don't create themselves as a general rule, instead of caving in to the climate change alarmists to label every eucalypt a carbon sink, you need to torch a few of them in the cooler months. You know, so firefighters have access into areas they can fight fires from. Otherwise you stand to lose the lot. I'd have thought it was common sense, but your buddies in Cuntberra are more keep on placating the environmental lobby. Yes, Scott No-Mates included.

nteresting story (gossip if you must, after all it was reported in the lamestream media at the time) regarding a firefighter who was fined some exorbitant amount for his removal of a few "carbon sinks" around his property last year. The fines were in the six figure range, which will give you some idea on just how seriously Sco-Mo takes the whole cowfarts deal. Then the fires came roaring through the joint. Leveled every dwelling in the community... except for one.

See if you can guess which one that was.

Quote from: Herman post_id=390418 time=1605334678 user_id=1689 I liked John Howard too. Both guys fought for resource sector jobs. Our pm fights for resource jobs too--in Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Venezuela.

And Howard fought for the greater glory of international conglomerates too, what's your point? In both cases the profits go to overseas ventures. If you're going to talk up the Lucky Cunt's frog goblin for at least bothering to secure what amounts to sweatshop wages for diggers where hazard pay would be more appropriate (and after helping to drive Australia's inflation and unemployment rates into double digits during his stint as federal treasurer for the Fraser government too) then you're as mental as he is.

Just how mental I hear the rest of you ask? Why don't we get it straight from the amphibian's lips himself... I present for your bemusement the scholarly Little Johnny Blowhard, shining star of Canterbury High School, circa 1955...

">https://archive.org/details/JohnHowardQ ... y-1955.mp3">

What a fucking retard. Pained as I am to admit it, Trudeau at the very least is better educated, certainly has better diction and for all his crimes against Canadian society, at least isn't in the habit of sending his citizens into holes in the ground to die from mesothelioma and caveins, nor get their fucking arms ripped off in regrettable shop floor accidents.

Anonymous

By the way; fun fact for you; there was an Australian prime mincer who, at a time when Australia's dollar was buying one and a half greenbacks, attempted to "buy back the farm" as he put it. Bring back Australia's brands and industry to Australian soil in other words. Started a bunch of public works projects (including getting much of Sydney's southwest sewered) and authored a bunch of beneficial if decidedly socialist policies (like universal medicare, schooling etc). Was forced to obtain overseas funding simply to keep the government running as supply bill after supply bill was blocked by Herman's precious Liberals and was ultimately fired after standing up to the US ambassador for illegal bombing campaigns in Cambodia conducted under clandestine collusion between the CIA and ASIO without the prime mincers knowledge. Told the slimy little ratfucker to knock it off or Australia might have to revisit it's position on the US "weather observation stations" of Pine Gap and Nurrungar, the leases for which were due in December 1975.

He was fired from the job by the Governor Gential in November, and the continued operation of Pine Gap and Nurrungar was assured. Yay Liberty!

And just so we are under no illusions as to what Herman's starry eyed misrepresentation of the "Liberal Party" does when it's "fighting for workers", be it known that these "weather installations" (in reality monitoring stations for transmissions of interest out of Russia and communist China) were leased at a rate of one peppercorn per 25 years on the understanding that Australian and US military personnel be afforded equal representation in employment opportunities. Which after the ink had dried transpired that the Aussies did the catering while the US got the intel.

You can kinda see why Trump is an improvement over the losers Herman is talking up. I can count on the fingers of my hands the amount of genuinely decent politicians to aspire to the running of the country and not a single one of them is to be found in either house now.

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview