Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Guest Posting

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2013, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I added a subsection for guest posting..

Let's try it out and see how it goes..

All input is appreciated.

Obvious Li

any particular reason...??????

i suspect you will get spammed to death by the severely mentally retarded at VF...but we will see......

what do we do with the banned posters that can now post as guests......kinda makes the banning process a little meaningless.....nest-ce-pas.......hope it all works out for you......have a good night Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"any particular reason...??????

i suspect you will get spammed to death by the severely mentally retarded at VF...but we will see......

what do we do with the banned posters that can now post as guests......kinda makes the banning process a little meaningless.....nest-ce-pas.......hope it all works out for you......have a good night Fash.

All good points Mr. Obvious Li and it could be very short term..

I got the idea from Mr. Blue Frost and since I only have two more days to work before I am off for more than two weeks I thought I could keep and eye on it..

If members don't like it will be very short-lived.

Anonymous

Absolutely spot on handsome. In fact, Frosty has disabled his guest posting for precisely the reasons you mentioned. I see the special Olympics on GP has already began. I say this doesn't survive the weekend.

Fash, be prepared for lots of SMP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Absolutely spot on handsome. In fact, Frosty has disabled his guest posting for precisely the reasons you mentioned. I see the special Olympics on GP has already began. I say this doesn't survive the weekend.

That may be true Shen Li..

After tomorrow, I have over two weeks off..

I will have time to monitor it and if you and Mr. Obvious Li are right, I will disable it.

Renee

As long as it is confined to that sub-forum there should be no problem. Blue has a similar set up and it works fine. In fact it's pretty entertaining at times.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

As long as it is confined to that sub-forum there should be no problem. Blue has a similar set up and it works fine. In fact it's pretty entertaining at times.

Thank you for your input Ms. Renee.

keeper

Great, Guest Posting. (sigh) I guess that's more important then smiles.  (another sigh) (because there's no smiles to sigh with) (I have to keep using these dumb brackets) (sigh).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Great, Guest Posting. (sigh) I guess that's more important then smiles.  (another sigh) (because there's no smiles to sigh with) (I have to keep using these dumb brackets) (sigh).

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc2eZml7v7z3HZs4eZqW67YZF203Kp-ze8roWpC4XDXWFgpSqw">

just kiddin

keeper

lol, you know your gunna pay for that right. (evil grin) (middle finger) (smile) (tongue sticking out)

Obvious Li

upon refleection you may be right Renee....when i commented i did not notice that guest posting was off by itself....we shall see

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

upon refleection you may be right Renee....when i commented i did not notice that guest posting was off by itself....we shall see

Mr. Obvious Li, I sent you a pm in which I said that if it is a problem I can quickly disable it.

Annie

I vote Nooooooooo. It's just going to be one big head ache :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I vote Nooooooooo. It's just going to be one big head ache :-(

I would tend to agree Annie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I vote Nooooooooo. It's just going to be one big head ache :-(

You might be right Ms. Annie and if it becomes a problem I will quickly disable it.