Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

In honor of Slugs

Started by cc, November 24, 2020, 05:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Edward's and Joe's "lives" are totally directed toward attempting to take from others lives.

.. always leading to major and self-deprecating  "FAIL"s. (To be fair, the Liverpool Lollipop  has earned inclusion .. wouldn't want him pouting further)

Massive failures themselves, seems  jealousies of "their superiors" govern their MOs

In that regard, their seeing the successful and smart people here has of late resulted in a great escalation of failed attempts to dun this site all over  the net

P a t h e t i c  jealous low-lifes / no-lifes can be comical  to watch fall all over themselves
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc

I understand to an extent

I also  believe at an ethical level that those who use their lowly plight as excuse to attempt to hurt others (albeit unsuccessfully) .. others who have chosen to make  better lives for themselves .. deserve no sympathy

What they do, they do "knowingly" by their own voluntary choice .. instead of voluntarily choosing to direct their energies toward improving  themselves and their lives  as the right alternative

Berry Sweet

Joe is constantly negative and Eds is always bragging about some dumb shit that doesn't add up....ive dealt with this in real life...once you see it, you can't unsee it.  These kinds of people rat themselves out with their lies << I dont think a lot of people get that...but again, once you see it, you can't unsee it.  It's fuckin messed up...just move along...next!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=391634 time=1606268001 user_id=164
Joe is constantly negative and Eds is always bragging about some dumb shit that doesn't add up....ive dealt with this in real life...once you see it, you can't unsee it.  These kinds of people rat themselves out with their lies << I dont think a lot of people get that...but again, once you see it, you can't unsee it.  It's fuckin messed up...just move along...next!

Those incels along with a couple other incels are wrecking the forumz. Nobody wants to post anywhere they are allowed to roam free.

Berry Sweet

Joe, the person I was 10 years ago is not the person I am today.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Virgin Slayer" post_id=391642 time=1606268968
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=391634 time=1606268001 user_id=164

Those incels along with a couple other incels are wrecking the forumz. Nobody wants to post anywhere they are allowed to roam free.

It's the same nonsense for 10 years.

cc

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=391644 time=1606269143 user_id=164
:laugh: That was quick!

LOL .. Now you see it, Now you don't

Not sure whether he is "Obsessed" with me or "Possessed"  .. maybe a mixture of both  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=391648 time=1606269501 user_id=88
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=391644 time=1606269143 user_id=164
:laugh: That was quick!

LOL .. Now you see it, Now you don't

Not sure whether he is "Obsessed" or "Possessed"  .. maybe a mixture of both  :roll:

All four of those incels are the same shit. They should go to Mel's bored and not venture off of it.

Berry Sweet

He was trying to shift the focus onto me...altho it would be nice to be 32 again, I have matured over the decade.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=391650 time=1606269990 user_id=164
He was trying to shift the focus onto me...altho it would be nice to be 32 again, I have matured over the decade.

You are still at least twenty years younger than that old incel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=391650 time=1606269990 user_id=164

I'm still the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=391653 time=1606270726 user_id=56
I'm still the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land.

No one would dare to challenge that

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

With buns of steel and a bucket of KFC...no mercy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview