Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Kinda Miss Instigator

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2013, 12:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"Just mentioned it. It is part of my life.

Gulf war was not real shit. Vietnam was real shit.

Do you chicks think a marine is something special... lol just infantry slapped on a boat. And if he really took part in the fighting against Saddam Hussein then these are the final days you will be talking to Wulf for he is soon dead.

The old Saddam lit the oil springs on fire and the yankee troops are now dying of cancer.

I know exactly to whom I´m talking to. US Marines used to come here to party and fight. We gave them a run for their money... All in good spirit. :D No killing, no stabbing weapons or guns. lol

The fact is that when you hear SAATANA! or PERKELES! here, you run like the wind because those words mean that there is a very pissed off guy wanting to slaughter you.

Don't pout, who cares if Wulf can kick your ass? You still have that, um well you can um. On second thought, you should be depressed.

He probably can kick my ass. A 50years old man is at the height of their fighting skills. Experienced and still strong...

I doubt we would even fight.. lol

My dad would treat Wulf as a boy. That is just the fact of life.

Anonymous

Wulfie seems like a true class act. :D

Odinson

I would most likely just stab him in the first 5 seconds.

If you shout the fact that you are one of the famous US marines around here... Youll get an arctic jäger on your tail. We jägers are special forces by default. lol

In the gulf war, a large number of casualties was caused by friendly fire and the accident rates were horrendous.

You burger king munching yankee faggots should learn how to shoot. All that mixing has made you weak and that is why european fighters are superior to all.

If you would actually read the biographies of great military leaders, you would realize that the great american hero Patton sucked compared to Rommel.

Do you chicks know who created the green berets? Lauri Törni aka Larry Thorne whom was a finnish jäger. A regular trooper.

Russkies would have your ass handed to you.