Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Merry Christmas week to everyone here

Started by Frost, December 23, 2013, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Wouldn't use the term "normal, *smile*, but he's a good guy .. a shiite disturber, but a lovable shiite disturber
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

lol @ Normal.  HEY i dont disturb shit. I tell it like it is.

Im so misunderstood (sigh)

oh ok i still luv ya

Obvious Li

much fucking drama....seriously..you should lift your tail and check you still got a pair....????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"much fucking drama....seriously..you should lift your tail and check you still got a pair....????

Anybody that hates Vesna as much as Keeps does has got to be OK. :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"much fucking drama....seriously..you should lift your tail and check you still got a pair....????

talk about a drama queen....cripeys that woman is nuts...turns on anybody at the drop of a hat......the latest one was her best buddy ghost...completely called her out cause she thought she wasn't being non-racist enough to suit the queen....just couldn't drop it...went on and on

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

talk about a drama queen....cripeys that woman is nuts...turns on anybody at the drop of a hat......the latest one was her best buddy ghost...completely called her out cause she thought she wasn't being non-racist enough to suit the queen....just couldn't drop it...went on and on

I saw that one OL. Ghost made Vesna look like the erratic twat that she is. Not that that would take a whole lot of effort.

Odinson

Where the cunt fight with ghost go?

Whos the better looking female poll...