The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Merry Christmas week to everyone here

Started by Frost, December 23, 2013, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Merry Christmas all, I hope you have the best Christmas, and new year ever.

Take care, and don't eat to much good stuff :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Merry Christmas all, I hope you have the best Christmas, and new year ever.

The very merriest of Christmases to you Mr. Blue Frost.

:)

Frost

Thank You Fashion, and back at you.

I hope all the work is going well there, it is here so far.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Thank You Fashion, and back at you.

Hey, how's it going Frosty? Getting ready for the big day? I know I am.

Anonymous

I made ham dinner with all the trimmings and cake for dessert for my husband's co workers..

I am going to load it in the car and take it to them now.

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah big day tomorrow, and it's a lot of work, but mostly for my mom.

I try to help what I can, but it never seems enough.

I hope you have a good one :) you, and little bright eyes.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I made ham dinner with all the trimmings and cake for dessert for my husband's co workers..

I am going to load it in the car and take it to them now.

Ham here also, but Ill just have the sweets :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah big day tomorrow, and it's a lot of work, but mostly for my mom.

I try to help what I can, but it never seems enough.

I hope you have a good one :) you, and little bright eyes.

I can't wait until for another year or two, so I can get him some really cool toys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Merry Christmas all, I hope you have the best Christmas, and new year ever.

Merry Christmas Blue. I should drop by your forum and say hello. I don't know if I can remember my pw though :?:

Odinson

It´s 1:38 am christmas eve in here. Merry christmas.

Already got 9 presents.. I think that one has chocolate in it... From my cousin... I dont like chocolate in any form so thank you bitch. She could have just sent me the money. She very well knows I dont like chocolate and I think this is a revenge for the summer incident where I said her cookings taste like shit. The gift wrappings say that it is belgian chocolate which means that she was sent back atleast 100e.

I had my mother to gift wrap my present for my woman because apparently I´m too retarded to make wrappings without wrinkles.

Romero

Odinson

Yup merry christmas.

I have my grandmother visiting and I had to make a bed for her in the guest room. A wife of that waffen-SS man, Romero... That iron woman seems to be eternal.

Anonymous

I will be offline starting tonight until after Boxing Day..

At this time I would like to wish a very warm and special Christmas to our regulars Romero, Shen Li, Odinson, Mr. Obvious Li, Ms. Renee, Ms. cc li tarte, Ms. Annie, jaysings and seoulbro..

It has been my pleasure to have interacted with each an every one of you..

To our occasional posters Ms. bb, Mr. Wulf, Mr. Blue Frost, Pinay, Chickenfeets, Ms. Berry Sweet, Ms. Asal. EU, Mr. Leopardsocks, Gary Oak, Zetsu, Saltydog, I wish you the very best for the new year and I hope we can see more of you.

To everyone and anyone I may have missed the very best of this wonderful holiday..

God bless you all.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be offline starting tonight until after Boxing Day..

At this time I would like to wish a very warm and special Christmas to our regulars Romero, Shen Li, Odinson, Mr. Obvious Li, Ms. Renee, Ms. cc li tarte, Ms. Annie and seoulbro..

To our occasional posters Ms. bb, Mr. Wulf, Mr. Blue Frost, Pinay, Chickenfeets, Ms. Berry Sweet, Ms. Asal. EU, Mr. Leopardsocks, Gary Oak, Saltydog, I wish you the very best for the new year and I hope we can see more of you.

To everyone and anyone I may have missed the very best of this wonderful holiday..

God bless you all.

You are demeaning my posts... Okay. :D

I really do wish you have a happy christmas. The ham is roasting in the oven and it is done in 2 hours. I´ll stay awake.

I have to read the prayer. I never remember the chapter but it starts with emperor Augustus demands taxes. I have read it for over 16years now before we start our christmas dinner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be offline starting tonight until after Boxing Day..

At this time I would like to wish a very warm and special Christmas to our regulars Romero, Shen Li, Odinson, Mr. Obvious Li, Ms. Renee, Ms. cc li tarte, Ms. Annie and seoulbro..

To our occasional posters Ms. bb, Mr. Wulf, Mr. Blue Frost, Pinay, Chickenfeets, Ms. Berry Sweet, Ms. Asal. EU, Mr. Leopardsocks, Gary Oak, Saltydog, I wish you the very best for the new year and I hope we can see more of you.

God bless you all.

You are demeaning my posts... Okay. :D

I really do wish you have a happy christmas. The ham is roasting in the oven and it is done in 2 hours. I´ll stay awake.

I have to read the prayer. I never remember the chapter but it starts with emperor Augustus demands taxes. I have read it for over 16years now before we start our christmas dinner.

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.