Guest Posting

Started by Anonymous, December 18, 2013, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
I'm sweeter than fucking sugar.

You most certainly are and pose as something you are not.

With me, what you see is what you get. I am just a mainstream person. The only people that don't see me as mainstream are extremists like little eeeoooo and his bf Jugdish.

Well I would like to see more of your daily stuff than just oil business.

What you do and how is your baby... What kinda man is your husband.... That kinda stuff...

Anonymous

You most certainly are and pose as something you are not.

With me, what you see is what you get. I am just a mainstream person. The only people that don't see me as mainstream are extremists like little eeeoooo and his bf Jugdish.

What you do and how is your baby... What kinda man is your husband.... That kinda stuff...

My baby is eight months old now, my husband works as a power engineer up North, my mother works in a bank and my daddy is an entrepreneur here in Edmonton. I am a petroleum engineer and I hope to get back to working in my field in another year. I would like to have another baby too, but we'll see what happens.

Odinson

My baby is eight months old now, my husband works as a power engineer up North, my mother works in a bank and my daddy is an entrepreneur here in Edmonton. I am a petroleum engineer and I hope to get back to working in my field in another year. I would like to have another baby too, but we'll see what happens.

Hows it going in your life goddammit! Dont need some proof that you are respectable....

Rambo Wong

Shen Li likes sucking black knob

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Shen Li likes sucking black knob

Fuck you!

Anonymous

Hows it going in your life goddammit! Dont need some proof that you are respectable....

You don't see me complaining like YVR on VF do you? That should tell you something right there.

Odinson

You don't see me complaining like YVR on VF do you? That should tell you something right there.

Who are they? You just complain about the white man... Are we somehow cramping your style?

Anonymous

Who are they? You just complain about the white man... Are we somehow cramping your style?

You see, I don't consider those pathetic losers who feel entitled to other people's money men period...I don't care if they are caucasian or not.

Odinson

You see, I don't consider those pathetic losers who feel entitled to other people's money men period...I don't care if they are caucasian or not.

It is just suprising that a engineer complains about stuff like a ghettotrash.

Anonymous

YVR Man is not an engineer, he's just a lazy, idiotic bum.

Odinson

I meant you...

Anonymous

I have read some of YVR Man's posts..

I will reserve comment on what I have read.