Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

howdy, friends....

Started by deadskinmask, December 07, 2020, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393359 time=1607440504 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393356 time=1607439689 user_id=114
Merry Christmas and happy 2021 dsm.

thanks, man. you too.... hows the stock market working for ya? lol....

Very good. People that are in this for the long haul took advantage of COVID bargains.

Blazor

Hey man! Good to see ya!

lol @ "where the lil vikings come from" haha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393338 time=1607412808 user_id=1582
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=393270 time=1607372254 user_id=2015
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393237 time=1607356530 user_id=1582
i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

Darn it, I missed you. It is really good to see you drop in.

The merriest of Christmases to you and your family

you too.... are you hiding from rona? or living life? either way, i hope things are good for you....

I'm still riding the rails. For another three and a half years anyway. And then I retire at age 55 in the tropics. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393344 time=1607413616 user_id=1582
Quote from: Herman post_id=393315 time=1607396793 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=393287 time=1607379822 user_id=3287
I recommend Assassins Creed Valhalla, also. I did not personally play it, instead I am playing it vicariously by watching someone named TheRadBrad play it on you tube.

Old Herman aint into that game. So what does that tell ya.

that it requires a drug test? lol....  :laugh:

A lucky damned guess.

Thiel

i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

You have a unique handle.
gay, conservative and proud

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393360 time=1607442434 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393357 time=1607440210 user_id=1582
Quote from: kiebers post_id=393347 time=1607424682 user_id=193
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393343 time=1607413473 user_id=1582
Quote from: kiebers post_id=393309 time=1607393433 user_id=193
Howdy Skinz, good to see you drop by.

my BC news is far from accurate as it is plus i only read joe with one eye but i coulda sworn you left here for some reason and DD filled the vacancy.... no matter. howdy.... hows things? is everything nailed back down since the hurricane? we're all good here....

J0E is...well, J0E.

Fash is turning the place over to me. She is tired of being the boss and wants to just take it easy.

We've been lucky with the storms this year. Not any kind of damage around here.

Grand daughter had the rona this summer. She had no issues with it. She is going to Texas A&M to be a veterinarian. No longer a teenager. They grow up way too fast. Course you're watching that happen with yours.

i had a friend who was tested 3 times and finally came back 'covid positive'.... he was quarantined for 2 weeks and then tested 3 MORE times before he finally came back 'covid negative' and he tells me of his 'brush with death' as he climbs up and down ladders like a monkey.... hes the only 'covid survivor' i know personally.... yeah. mine are growing up too.... i'm not 'paw paw' anymore.... i'm 'grandad'.... except when my granddaughter really needs me to say 'yes'.... then i'm temporarily back to 'paw paw' status....  :laugh:

I recovered from the coronavirus. I had a few rough days, but I made a full recovery. I would like to get an antibodies test to determine if I have immunity.

spoiler alert - partner, they're not gonna let you 'be immune'.... they want you to take the vaccine.... or i should say they want you to want the vaccine.... they're gonna give you the vaccine eventually regardless.... only a very few resolute ppl won't be vaccinated.... but they will be killed.... no need to believe me.... you can wait and watch....

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393361 time=1607442552 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393359 time=1607440504 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393356 time=1607439689 user_id=114
Merry Christmas and happy 2021 dsm.

thanks, man. you too.... hows the stock market working for ya? lol....

Very good. People that are in this for the long haul took advantage of COVID bargains.

thats okay.... 'The Great Reset' is gonna put you back to square one....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393411 time=1607456096 user_id=2221
Hey man! Good to see ya!

whazzup, killer.... i was wondering if you really posted here.... you guilt-tripped me so hard as it was.... i had to come say hello to CC cause she really did quit VF but i was gonna be mad as hell if you weren't here.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=393426 time=1607461713 user_id=2015

you too.... are you hiding from rona? or living life? either way, i hope things are good for you....

I'm still riding the rails. For another three and a half years anyway. And then I retire at age 55 in the tropics. ac_dance

planning is good.... but planning 3 years ahead nowadays is rather pointless.... good luck anyway....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Thiel post_id=393520 time=1607485775 user_id=1688

You have a unique handle.

if you think my handle is unique, you should see my spout....  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393550 time=1607520143 user_id=1582

planning is good.... but planning 3 years ahead nowadays is rather pointless.... good luck anyway....

I'm forty two and I plan twenty years ahead..

Why don't you plan ahead?

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393547 time=1607519706 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393360 time=1607442434 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393357 time=1607440210 user_id=1582
Quote from: kiebers post_id=393347 time=1607424682 user_id=193
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393343 time=1607413473 user_id=1582

my BC news is far from accurate as it is plus i only read joe with one eye but i coulda sworn you left here for some reason and DD filled the vacancy.... no matter. howdy.... hows things? is everything nailed back down since the hurricane? we're all good here....

J0E is...well, J0E.

Fash is turning the place over to me. She is tired of being the boss and wants to just take it easy.

We've been lucky with the storms this year. Not any kind of damage around here.

Grand daughter had the rona this summer. She had no issues with it. She is going to Texas A&M to be a veterinarian. No longer a teenager. They grow up way too fast. Course you're watching that happen with yours.

i had a friend who was tested 3 times and finally came back 'covid positive'.... he was quarantined for 2 weeks and then tested 3 MORE times before he finally came back 'covid negative' and he tells me of his 'brush with death' as he climbs up and down ladders like a monkey.... hes the only 'covid survivor' i know personally.... yeah. mine are growing up too.... i'm not 'paw paw' anymore.... i'm 'grandad'.... except when my granddaughter really needs me to say 'yes'.... then i'm temporarily back to 'paw paw' status....  :laugh:

I recovered from the coronavirus. I had a few rough days, but I made a full recovery. I would like to get an antibodies test to determine if I have immunity.

spoiler alert - partner, they're not gonna let you 'be immune'.... they want you to take the vaccine.... or i should say they want you to want the vaccine.... they're gonna give you the vaccine eventually regardless.... only a very few resolute ppl won't be vaccinated.... but they will be killed.... no need to believe me.... you can wait and watch....

Be that as it may, I want an antibodies test. We were told in April by Ottawa that they were on their way, and since then crickets.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393549 time=1607520037 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=393411 time=1607456096 user_id=2221
Hey man! Good to see ya!

whazzup, killer.... i was wondering if you really posted here.... you guilt-tripped me so hard as it was.... i had to come say hello to CC cause she really did quit VF but i was gonna be mad as hell if you weren't here.... :laugh:

Oh man, I guilt tripped you lol? It was accidental if I did lol.

Yeah man, I post at several places, mostly been at BF, but I come here often too. VF, SG, and Jag's I go to roughly once a week. Plus you know my email lol, I check that a few times a week.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393550 time=1607520143 user_id=1582

It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this crazy country. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview