The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I have something very important to say

Started by Poppy, December 06, 2020, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394601 time=1608333375 user_id=88
The pretender is simply a bullshit troll ... no more, no less ... nothing he says relates to any reality .. he just trolls for reaction

answer ... do not react

He used to troll he was islamic and has a bit of knowledge on the subject ... but has since changed his subject matter 180 degrees

BULLSEYE!!

He's a boring ass attention whore. His schtick was past it's best before date in 2012.

Flea,

Everything that stuck in 2008 Extralegs fossil posts is pure horseshit. Like every other guy on VF, he wouldn't know what to do with a woman, even if he could get one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=394599 time=1608333271 user_id=2845
He's a pervert. Always talking about his prostitutes and all the blow jobs he gets.

He's a pathological lying wanker with no life.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394614 time=1608337695 user_id=88
It's so blatant it's not lying - it's just dumb trolling

Where the fuck does evs find these effeminate losers. They stick around for decades too. The incels plus Extra Horsehsit are old guys. They're so fucking stale.

cc

Does anyone remember the rapid-fire highly islam-knowledgeable  REAL and original EL from DV Daze .. a full Fundy?

He was good .. .damned good

And Muslim Girl from that era? .. she was also fast and a bit knowledgeable although very dishonest .. from that sect that pretends to be nice while shilling for hard  islam .. same sect Calgary's mayor is from I think

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394615 time=1608337961 user_id=56

Where the fuck does evs find these effeminate losers. They stick around for decades too. The incels plus Extra Horsehsit are old guys. They're so fucking stale.

They come and she keeps them I suppose for post count & activity no matter what the quality

There are about 5 absolute "good forum" wreckers there . . Jo, Ed, Pretend Surfer, Pretend islamic & of course the Liverpool Lollipop

One feels dirty just interacting with any of them

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394616 time=1608338053 user_id=88
Does anyone remember the rapid-fire highly islam-knowledgeable  REAL and original EL from DV Daze .. a full Fundy?

And Muslim Girl from that era? .. she was also fast and a bit knowledgeable although very dishonest .. from that sect that pretends to be nice while shilling for hard  islam .. same sect Calgary's mayor is from I think

I was only on DV for about 6 months before it folded. I remember EL from that board, but I don't remember how that EL differed from the lame, tired troll on VF.

Anonymous

Isn't the mayor of Calgary a fruit. He sure as hell acts like one.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394617 time=1608338275 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394615 time=1608337961 user_id=56

They come and she keeps them I suppose for post count & activity no matter what the quality

There are about 5 absolute "good forum" wreckers there . . Jo, Ed, Pretend Surfer, Pretend islamic & of course the Liverpool Lollipop

One feels dirty just interacting with any of them

I registered there, but it aint worth old Herman's time.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394618 time=1608338311 user_id=56

I was only on DV for about 6 months before it folded. I remember EL from that board, but I don't remember how that EL differed from the lame, tired troll on VF.

I recall you coming there near to the end of it

The old effective one might have left by then and been replaced by the fake one

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=394619 time=1608338401 user_id=1689

Isn't the mayor of Calgary a fruit. He sure as hell acts like one.

I don't know and I don't care.

cc

I would doubt he is gay, islamic and all .. although that sect is  .. well ... different  .. tries to play it both ways .. the perfect shill to sell people that islam is based on good

"Ahmadiyya" or something like that?? .. a VERY "different" sect and  very small in numbers

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394621 time=1608338522 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=394618 time=1608338311 user_id=56

I recall you coming there near to the end of it

The old effective one might have left by then and been replaced by the fake one

All I know is VF one is a fake. It's a really tiresome troll. It's not in the least bit entertaining anymore, if it ever was.

cc

Exactly  .. a tiresome troll

All 5 I mentioned above are tiresome, each in their own way and "good forum"-destructive

It's nice to know all of them are reading this  :roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview