Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

howdy, friends....

Started by deadskinmask, December 07, 2020, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quoteand hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.

I have to keep up appearances. I can't risk anyone thinking I'm a civil human being. I hope you understand.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=393255 time=1607367336 user_id=88
Yes. Renee does appear now and then .. a plus for any site

We are not a large group, but everyone is "good people"

:MG_216:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=393310 time=1607395103 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=393255 time=1607367336 user_id=88
Yes. Renee does appear now and then .. a plus for any site

We are not a large group, but everyone is "good people"

:MG_216:

I agree with cc.

Frood

Wasn't disagreeing... was just amused by something.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393304 time=1607390625 user_id=56
Quoteand hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.

I have to keep up appearances. I can't risk anyone thinking I'm a civil human being. I hope you understand.

We ALL understand the importance
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=393287 time=1607379822 user_id=3287
I recommend Assassins Creed Valhalla, also. I did not personally play it, instead I am playing it vicariously by watching someone named TheRadBrad play it on you tube.

Old Herman aint into that game. So what does that tell ya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393304 time=1607390625 user_id=56

I'm sure they know you're not.

:laugh:

priscilla1961

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=393237 time=1607356530 user_id=1582
i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

Ni hao ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Cindy

i've currently been wrapped up in Assassins Creed Valhalla.... but i wanted to come by and say 'hello' to yall.... an extra special howdy to CC because i miss the hell out of her.... i'm not gonna ask what happened.... i'm sure its nothing that i would approve of though.... and also 'howdy, howdy, howdy' to blazor and iron horse.... does gaon still post here? hello to him as well.... and hi to shen li.... i saw you at VF once but you didn't appear to be in a social mood so i just waited for you to leave.... hello fash and herman too....

You are not racist enough for these fascists here.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=393270 time=1607372254 user_id=2015

Darn it, I missed you. It is really good to see you drop in.

The merriest of Christmases to you and your family

you too.... are you hiding from rona? or living life? either way, i hope things are good for you....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Poppy post_id=393287 time=1607379822 user_id=3287
I recommend Assassins Creed Valhalla, also. I did not personally play it, instead I am playing it vicariously by watching someone named TheRadBrad play it on you tube.

hello, you.... yeah, i watch RadBrad too.... he was playing the early release which made me jealous as hell....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Gaon post_id=393291 time=1607383709 user_id=3170
Privyet, shalom deadskinmask.

happy hannakah and stuff....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview