Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Poll Shows Masculine Men Like Trump More than Ladyboys

Started by Anonymous, December 10, 2020, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Are you retarded, fatty? Why are you going on about crossing lines? You've been spreading lies about me for years. Like I said, put up or shut up. Post any proof you have of these malicious allegations you keep making about me. You can't because they are all bullshit. You want so bad for me to some disgusting loser. Sorry, chub. That isn't me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=394868 time=1608565081 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=394841 time=1608525755 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=394838 time=1608524381 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=394830 time=1608513610
Full head of brown hair, no grey, not receding at all. Blue eyes, white skin. six feet tall, 205 lbs. Straight teeth, perfect nose.

I am what I am. Doesn't bother me if you say otherwise. It flatters me because I know you know I am way above average.

Once again you forgot "pathological liar" in your self-description.

Funny how you keep forgetting to mention that....

Edward posts to entertain himself....there's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that....It's all good until he crosses the line between forum and RL.

I had the same "discussion" with eves, almost everyone did at one time or another. She didn't get it either.

I'm awae that Edward has a propensity to take things offline.

Anonymous

You are so full of shit like everyone else on this forum. Post proof of me taking even thing offline. You can't, because you are just regurgitating bullshit. Get a life, fashionista.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=394879 time=1608577067
Are you retarded, fatty? Why are you going on about crossing lines? You've been spreading lies about me for years. Like I said, put up or shut up. Post any proof you have of these malicious allegations you keep making about me. You can't because they are all bullshit. You want so bad for me to some disgusting loser. Sorry, chub. That isn't me.

Everyone knows you are a real life stalker and a liar Eddie. There is at least one complaint already filed with the police.

Don't make a bigger fool out of yourself and just be quiet.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=394893 time=1608582398
You are so full of shit like everyone else on this forum. Post proof of me taking even thing offline. You can't, because you are just regurgitating bullshit. Get a life, fashionista.

You are a creepy little  chug stalker and pathological liar. Gambino, Blurt's brother, and tjat writer friend of rohomo.

You should be banned from forums permanently. So should your equally weird stalker boyfriend Joe.

Anonymous

If I was old Gordo, I would have broke that little internet stalking chug Edward's frickin jaw. You mess with a person's business, be prepared to accept the inevitable consequences.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=394920 time=1608603627 user_id=1689
If I was old Gordo, I would have broke that little internet stalking chug Edward's frickin jaw. You mess with a person's business, be prepared to accept the inevitable consequences.

He contacted GranpaP's employer too.....terrible.

Anonymous

No, I didn't. You are a liar. I expect nothing less from a Christian though. All bullshitters.

Anonymous

Gordo is in his sixties, you are well into your fifties. You ugly old fuck. I could beat the shit out of both of you at the same time.

LOL. I got that fucker Gordo so worked up he had a heart attack. Check out the ugly scar across his chest. Ha ha ha!

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=394934 time=1608607567

Gordo is in his sixties, you are well into your fifties. You ugly old fuck. I could beat the shit out of both of you at the same time.

LOL. I got that fucker Gordo so worked up he had a heart attack. Check out the ugly scar across his chest. Ha ha ha!

GORDY isn't sixty yet..

You shouldn't have wrote what you did about him on that Australian business review..

These are anonymous forums.....we don't do anything that affect posters' work lives.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=394940 time=1608619573
Ha ha ha. Gordon had a heart attack.

ac_razz  :yahoo:

If he did, it's from too much poontang. Enjoy your incel forum, chug. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=394936 time=1608616599 user_id=3254
Quote from: Edward post_id=394934 time=1608607567

GORDY isn't sixty yet..

You shouldn't have wrote what you did about him on that Australian business review..

These are anonymous forums.....we don't do anything that affect posters' work lives.

If Gordo lived in Canada, he would have killed Eddie the chug. I don't know why Blurt's brother didn't break his frickin jaw. Blurt's brother is probably a bit light in the loafers.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=394933 time=1608606852
No, I didn't. You are a liar. I expect nothing less from a Christian though. All bullshitters.

Yes you did Eddie. The nice people here all know you did...Don't lie, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

Be careful and don't get yourself all worked up and do something stupid...You don't want another visit from the police...The family won't stand for it. Your grandfather says he will cut off your allowance if you get into anymore trouble. He still upset about all that tuition money you wasted when you failed art school.

So please be good and take your meds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview