Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Poll Shows Masculine Men Like Trump More than Ladyboys

Started by Anonymous, December 10, 2020, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This explains Eddie and his testosterone challenged incel playmates.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/09/poll-american-enterprise-institute-masculine-feminine-trump-election/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=leIyqKleFBKN8GJ0uXUzMUzmZeZuNyyF8q1jb3Hr">https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/09/poll ... yF8q1jb3Hr">https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/09/poll-american-enterprise-institute-masculine-feminine-trump-election/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=leIyqKleFBKN8GJ0uXUzMUzmZeZuNyyF8q1jb3Hr

Voters who have traditional views on masculine and feminine identity were much more likely to have voted for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election, according to a recent poll.

A Survey Center on American Life poll released Wednesday found that self-reported masculine identity strongly predicted support for Trump. Men who identified as most masculine had a 55% probability of supporting Trump while men who identified as less masculine or not masculine at all only had a 35% probability. The poll was conducted among 1,772 registered voters.

American Enterprise Institute researchers Karlyn Bowman and Daniel Cox asked voters to rate themselves on a seven-point scale ranging from "completely masculine" to "completely feminine." Most respondents viewed themselves traditionally, with 56% of men identifying as "completely masculine" and 55% of women identifying as "completely feminine."

Among men, a majority of respondents across racial lines rated themselves "completely masculine." But while only 54% of white men self-assigned that rating, 71% of black men and 70% of Hispanic men said they identify as "completely masculine."

Voter preferences also lined up with the survey's initial probabilities. 60% of "completely masculine" men supported Trump in the 2020 election while 39% of men in that category voted for President-elect Joe Biden. But Biden fared much better among less masculine men, who backed him 58% to 40%.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393742 time=1607652722 user_id=136
It doesnt surprise me.

It depends on the industry. It's an indisputable scientific fact that men professionally employed in financial services are alpha males. We don't vote for big spending, power hungry leftists.

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393744 time=1607652989 user_id=114
Quote from: Odinson post_id=393742 time=1607652722 user_id=136
It doesnt surprise me.

It depends on the industry. It's an indisputable scientific fact that men professionally employed in financial services are alpha males. We don't vote for big spending, power hungry leftists.

Thats true.

I aint seeing the traditional lumberjack types supporting these causes either.  ac_biggrin

Thiel

The first post is a stereotype, but often true. Most gay men lean hard left. I'm a business owner who had to meet a payroll and pay taxes before the pandemic. A large expensive nanny state is a burden to me, and therefore my employees.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

You just killed that nerd rating dead  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

From Herman's link.

QuoteAmong men, a majority of respondents across racial lines rated themselves "completely masculine." But while only 54% of white men self-assigned that rating, 71% of black men and 70% of Hispanic men said they identify as "completely masculine."

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393765 time=1607656958 user_id=88

You just killed that nerd rating dead  ac_smile

https://www.printzfactory.com/media/catalog/product/cache/10/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/e/nerds_are_cool_poster_2.jpg">

Anonymous

I'm six foot five, weigh 210 lbs of solid muscle, work out for four hours at a time, five days a week, I am an expert in MMA, great at hockey, football and I vote for leftists.

Thiel

Quote from: Edward post_id=393774 time=1607659586
I'm six foot five, weigh 210 lbs of solid muscle, work out for four hours at a time, five days a week, I am an expert in MMA, great at hockey, football and I vote for leftists.

Are you single? :icon_wink:
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=393775 time=1607660658 user_id=1688

He has a dozen girlfriends. They all look exactly like this beautiful woman.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/pEoAAOSwo6lWH5OF/s-l400.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393777 time=1607661562 user_id=114
Quote from: Thiel post_id=393775 time=1607660658 user_id=1688

He has a dozen girlfriends. They all look exactly like this beautiful woman.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/pEoAAOSwo6lWH5OF/s-l400.jpg">

She's purdy, if you know what ah mean eh.

Anonymous

The article just says that these fools rated themselves as masculine. They are obviously lying to themselves. Anyone who pretends Trump is a good president is not truthful to begin with.

Anonymous

Handlejacker. I am six foot 205 lbs. Black belt in Kanamaru-Ha Karate. Hate team sports like hockey and football although I excel at every sport. i work out three days on, one off. That is my cycle.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview