The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

The Democrats are the party of China

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2020, 08:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

True. Biden will kill everything done in most all areas and reverse everything anyhow

a central item being China as Joe is their best friend / patsy / recipient
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397780 time=1610549118 user_id=3254
A planned trip to Taiwan by the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Kelly Craft has been canceled..

Due to the presidential transition, and Joe Biden cowardly stance towards China, it won't happen.

You can't blame Joe because angering the CCP might interrupt the family cash flow.

cc

Yes. He's not about to cut off his paycheck

He's been extremely pro CCP for 47 years as senator

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red Ryder" post_id=397807 time=1610574005
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=397780 time=1610549118 user_id=3254
A planned trip to Taiwan by the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Kelly Craft has been canceled..

Due to the presidential transition, and Joe Biden cowardly stance towards China, it won't happen.

You can't blame Joe because angering the CCP might interrupt the family cash flow.

That's funny and sad.

Anonymous

Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) registered to lobby for a Chinese firm last week but decided to deregister hours after her registration was reported on.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=397820 time=1610578842 user_id=1689
Former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) registered to lobby for a Chinese firm last week but decided to deregister hours after her registration was reported on.

Where is the owner of Alibaba, eh? What's become of him, I wonder.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397830 time=1610580101 user_id=73

He's telling Joe Biden who to have in his cabinet.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=397836 time=1610580497 user_id=56

He's doing that while hiding?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

The guy with the odd shaped head...

He is probably in some indoctrination camp.

China seems to have these places where they re-educate citizens.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=397843 time=1610581199 user_id=136
The guy with the odd shaped head...

He is probably in some indoctrination camp.

China seems to have these places where they re-educate citizens.

The democRATs want the same thing in the US for the kids of Trump supporters. Look at Helter Skelter on the main board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=397836 time=1610580497 user_id=56

China, progs, woke billionaires/corporations are the new fascists.

cc

Progs have been indoctrinating for many years now ... schools of all levels, TV, internet & yes, now it will increase

Goes on no matter who is in WA .. most all city school boards & Colleges & teaches (or rather indoctrinators) are prog

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=397869 time=1610589266 user_id=2015
China, progs, woke billionaires/corporations are the new fascists.

Exactly

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=397871 time=1610589448 user_id=88
Progs have been indoctrinating for many years now ... schools of all levels, TV, internet & yes, now it will increase

Goes on no matter who is in WA .. most all city school boards & Colleges & teaches (or rather indoctrinators) are prog

North American Uuniversities indoctrinates instead of teaching students to think critically.

Anonymous

Rep. Marjorie Greene says she will file for impeachment against Joe Biden on the first day of his presidency in order to avoid violence

Newly elected Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) announced on Wednesday that she would be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on the first full day of his presidency.

Newly elected Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) announced on Wednesday that she would be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on the first full day of his presidency.

Greene made the announcement during an interview on NewsmaxTV.

"I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable. We cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies," said Greene.

"So on January 21st, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe

https://www.theblaze.com/news/marjorie-greene-impeachment-biden?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-01-14&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/marjorie- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/marjorie-greene-impeachment-biden?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-01-14&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview