Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395556 time=1609115312
I read you are well into fifties also. It is only natural you are jealous of a young attractive male.

You are fifty, you hideous lying little pizza-faced chug.

Anonymous

I was born in 1988. A beautiful blue eyed, white skinned hunk. I love being me. I won the lottery of life.

Anonymous

Save your lies, you ugly little little old social misfit. I've seen your pic and it would make your mother vomit.

Anonymous

You are the liar. Never posted a picture. Post proof.

You on the other hand posted wedding pics. I still have them in my old laptop. You are very fresh off the boat looking. You look as though you don't speak a lick of English.

Shall I post your pics?

Anonymous

VancouverGuy and Zetsu are the youngest people on these forums and I believe they're both born in 1986..

Shen Li was born Septhermber 23, 1984 and SCOUSE says he was born in 1982, though he looks older than that..

Weebles was younger than all of them, but he left forums years ago..

They're the only under forties on these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=395571 time=1609117615
You are the liar. Never posted a picture. Post proof.

You on the other hand posted wedding pics. I still have them in my old laptop.

Eddie has a crush on the Iron Chinkie. ac_toofunny

You should stalk her at work. I say, she will cut your nuts off. That is if the state didn't do it already.

Anonymous

Odinson

Frood

Ha... Shen was 9 years old when I was graduating high school...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395597 time=1609135671 user_id=1676

You're younger than Edward.

Blurt

Quote from: Odinson post_id=395596 time=1609135050 user_id=136
The beta-blocker boy is having a meltdown at VF.

I know, right? Threatening to come to Victoria with a gang of hurly-burly goons and end things once and for all. Planning to contact my employer.

As I said last night, never a good idea to toy with the low-IQ midge four days before his injection is due.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=395607 time=1609179554 user_id=1974

I know, right? Threatening to come to Victoria with a gang of hurly-burly goons and end things once and for all. Planning to contact my employer.

As I said last night, never a good idea to toy with the low-IQ midge four days before his injection is due.

He wants us to believe he is something we know he isn't. That's what pathological liars do. Contacting employers like he did to your brother and my ex Gordon is unacceptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=395607 time=1609179554 user_id=1974

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395606 time=1609179411 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395597 time=1609135671 user_id=1676

You're younger than Edward.

Little Eddie has been kicking around on these Canadian based forums for as long as I can remember and I and a few others like Mel, RW, Gordy, etc go back 10 to 15 years or more....So if Monkey Pants was born in 88 as he claims, that would make him barely out of his teens when he first stalked and harassed Ghost. At the same time he claimed to own his own condo and a new car. He claimed he was wealthy and a world traveler as well...The truth is that the little rat fuck is a mentally ill, habitual liar...who provides a never ending string of tall tails that he himself can't even keep track of.

Little Eddie is nothing more than a noxious, mucus covered, slithering, little turd. This tough guy act he portrays is a delusion that he lives out while playing video games and living off oatmeal that he brews up in his 1980s vintage crock pot. All us veterans of Van4um and before have seen the pics of monkey pants at one time or another and they are not pretty. His physical repugnance matches his toxic personality. It's no wonder that his family keeps him under a close watch as to not cause them any further social or legal embarrassment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I have also been posting with Monkey Pants for 10 years. I know Edweird's first and last name from one of his stalking victims. I've also seen his pic and fuck is he hideous. He was in his early forties when he was investigated by the police for harassing author Jeyn Roberts. That was almost a decade ago, so he has to be at least 50 today.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview