The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The "Prog"ressively Funnier Progidiocy Comedy Thread

Started by cc, January 04, 2021, 02:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

This not designed just for all the many dumb everyday things progs believe and do,

it's for the items that are downright hilarious as they turn themselves inside-out and de-humanize themselves to be "correct"

https://nypost.com/2021/01/04/rep-emanuel-cleaver-closes-congress-opening-prayer-with-amen-and-awoman/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter">Here's how far progs have sunk  .. . and how utterly stupid they can be in their effort to be on-agenda

House Concludes With A Gender Neutral Prayer...

Trying too hard to be correct, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, an actual minister,  closes Congress' opening prayer with

'amen and awoman'

An actual preacher (of sorts) Congressman actually thinks amen refers to men lol

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=396543 time=1609787767 user_id=88
This not designed just for all the many dumb everyday things progs believe and do,

it's for the items that are downright hilarious as they turn themselves inside-out and de-humanize themselves to be "correct"

https://nypost.com/2021/01/04/rep-emanuel-cleaver-closes-congress-opening-prayer-with-amen-and-awoman/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter">Here's how far progs have sunk  .. . and how utterly stupid they can be in their effort to be on-agenda

Trying too hard to be correct, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, an actual minister,  closes Congress' opening prayer with

'amen and awoman'

An actual preacher (of sorts) Congressman actually thinks amen refers to men lol

And the Dems wonder why they lost seats in the House.

Anonymous

Here's how far progs have sunk  .. . and how utterly stupid they can be in their effort to be on-agenda

'amen and awoman'

]
He may be ordained, but he's no preacher of the Gospel.

Anonymous

Here's how far progs have sunk  .. . and how utterly stupid they can be in their effort to be on-agenda

'amen and awoman'

]
While old Trump brought about Middle Eastern peace, fair trade deals, and immigration reform, Pelosi and democRAT wingnuts' accomplishments are this shit.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=396562 time=1609792244 user_id=3254

'amen and awoman'

]

Clearly ... he's just a piece of fluff prostituting his own lame concept of religion and personal ethics  for his  god of  prog agenda

But it's still funny watching fools sell their very souls for prog agenda / to be politically correct

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=396575 time=1609794704 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=396562 time=1609792244 user_id=3254

'amen and awoman'

]

Clearly ... he's just a piece of fluff prostituting his own lame concept of religion and personal ethics  for his  god of  prog agenda

But it's still funny watching fools sell their very souls for prog agenda / to be politically correct

I think it's sad.

cc

I do understand why one might say that at first glance

People are designed with the ability to make choices and set priorities .. so I have no sympathy for those who only make choices and distort good things to help themselves  .. nor will I term that sad ... rather I'd only term it "stupid and selfish"  ... and deserving only of ridicule

Anonymous

https://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/scczblb/p2/2021/01/04/rep-emanuel-cleaver-closes-congress-opening-prayer-with-amen-and-awoman/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter">Here's how far progs have sunk  .. . and how utterly stupid they can be in their effort to be on-agenda

'amen and awoman'

Lemme guess, AOC supports it.

Anonymous

While I agree with Tulsi Gabbard about "counterproductive, wasteful foreign wars", her blind opposition to traditional resource development is naive and dangerous. Regardless of her poslitical positions, I admire Tulsi Gabbard for sometimes being a maverick against the extremist takeover of the Dem party.

Tulsi Gabbard Criticizes Democrats for Removing Gendered Language from House Rules

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) criticized her party's recent decision to change the House Rules so the language in written and formal proceedings is gender-neutral, calling the change hypocritical.

Gabbard told Fox News she believes the new change in the House rules does not support women but instead shows how out of touch lawmakers are with common Americans.

"It absolutely does the very opposite of that and it's the height of hypocrisy," she said.

"For people who claim to be the champions of rights for women to deny the very biological existence of women and this recent rule change that the House just voted and passed on today that you were talking about removing references to, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters from congressional rules and administration, it's mind-blowing because it shows just how out of touch [Congress is] with reality and the struggles of everyday Americans," Gabbard continued.

Gabbard also said Democrat lawmakers should be prioritizing getting the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus vaccine to the elderly population, not changing House rules' language.

"Their first act is as this new Congress could have been to make sure that elderly Americans are able to get the COVID vaccine now alongside frontline health care workers elderly Americans who have the highest mortality rates from this virus, but instead of doing something that could actually help save people's lives, they're choosing instead to say well you can't say mother or father in any of this congressional language and it's astounding," Gabbard added.

Gabbard, a former member of the armed forces and representative of Hawaii since 2013, in her last legislative action before retiring from Congress, recently created legislation that would prevent athletes who are biological men from competing in women's sports.

Anonymous

I agree with Congresswoman Gabbard....the American congress is out of touch with American families.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=396812 time=1609974878 user_id=3349
https://i.imgur.com/s094pnc.jpg?fb">

Aint that the frickin truth.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Gaon

'amen and awoman'

]
America's politics are dominated by looney leftists.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

:laugh: