Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Jim Crow Joe's Cabinet

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2021, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Meet some of his cabinet.

Antony Blinken, will be Jim Crow Joe's Secretary of State. Blinken is a globalist who shills for international alliances and coalitions, including the Paris Climate Accords, the World Health Organization and the stupid 2015 Iran Nuclear Deal. He supports bad trade deals that screw American workers like the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Janet Yellen, is the new Secretary of Treasury. Yellen reportedly raked in more than $7.2 million giving speeches at giant Wall Street firms including Citi and Goldman Sachs, and other large corporations including Google.

Alejandro Mayorkas, will be Secretary of Homeland Security. He allegedly helped Democrats like Hillary Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, obtain visas for their wealthy Chinese business partners, the DCNF reported. Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said Mayorkas should be disqualified from consideration due to his actions.

Jennifer Granholm, is the new Secretary of Energy. She is a advocate for putting handcuffs on resource development, and government largesse for green crony capitalists. She's a cunt.

Pete Buttigieg, the opportunistic asskisser is the new Secretary of Transportation. The former South Bend Indiana mayor is completely out of touch with working class voters.

Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo, will be Secretary of Commerce. Rhode Island was ranked the worst state to start a business in, according to a 2019 Forbes analysis. Raimondo is ranked as the third most unpopular governor in the U.S., according to the latest Morning Consult polling data.

A more unimpressive bunch could not be found. Good for woke billionaires, bad for blue collar Americans.

Anonymous

This administration will regulate, regulate, regulate. Savour the 2017-2020 Trump deregulation and tex reform jobs boom and rise in oncomes, because you will not see it from this team.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=397104 time=1610156212 user_id=1689
Meet some of his cabinet.

Antony Blinken, will be Jim Crow Joe's Secretary of State. Blinken is a globalist who shills for international alliances and coalitions, including the Paris Climate Accords, the World Health Organization and the stupid 2015 Iran Nuclear Deal. He supports bad trade deals that screw American workers like the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Janet Yellen, is the new Secretary of Treasury. Yellen reportedly raked in more than $7.2 million giving speeches at giant Wall Street firms including Citi and Goldman Sachs, and other large corporations including Google.

Alejandro Mayorkas, will be Secretary of Homeland Security. He allegedly helped Democrats like Hillary Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, obtain visas for their wealthy Chinese business partners, the DCNF reported. Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said Mayorkas should be disqualified from consideration due to his actions.

Jennifer Granholm, is the new Secretary of Energy. She is a advocate for putting handcuffs on resource development, and government largesse for green crony capitalists. She's a cunt.

Pete Buttigieg, the opportunistic asskisser is the new Secretary of Transportation. The former South Bend Indiana mayor is completely out of touch with working class voters.

Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo, will be Secretary of Commerce. Rhode Island was ranked the worst state to start a business in, according to a 2019 Forbes analysis. Raimondo is ranked as the third most unpopular governor in the U.S., according to the latest Morning Consult polling data.

A more unimpressive bunch could not be found. Good for woke billionaires, bad for blue collar Americans.

At least three of these people will be terrible cabinet secretaries.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Justice Department nominee Lisa Monaco prosecuted Black man sentenced to 27 Years in prison for selling $20 worth of drugs.

cc

It's a pathetic bunch of loser progs & cronies most if not all of whom have previously proven they care nothing about regular folk much less being  illiterate in the duties they command

Small town Mayor Buttigieg who knows nothing about transportation issues is an all time  classic and typical.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400415 time=1612297052 user_id=88
It's a pathetic bunch of loser progs & cronies most if not all of whom have previously proven they care nothing about regular folk much less being  illiterate in the duties they command

Small town Mayor Buttigieg who knows nothing about transportation issues is an all time  classic and typical.

But, he is a fruit. Another box ticked.

cc

right

I mean left

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400415 time=1612297052 user_id=88

I read he was a mediocre mayor of South Bend.

cc

He was that. Competence is not a box that requires a checkmark  with this admin

Say - Did you spot my post in Virus thread about the wonderful person Captain Tom passing?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400430 time=1612310300 user_id=88
He was that. Competence is not a box that requires a checkmark  with this admin

Say - Did you spot my post in Virus thread about the wonderful person Captain Tom passing?

No....

cc

Media hails Pete Buttigieg as 'first' openly gay Cabinet member,

snubbing former T's acting DNI Ric Grenell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400444 time=1612322495 user_id=88
Media hails Pete Buttigieg as 'first' openly gay Cabinet member,

snubbing former T's acting DNI Ric Grenell

I didn't know he was gay..

I got this from wiki..

Grenell was named by Trump in 2020 as Acting Director of National Intelligence in the Trump administration, making him the first openly gay person to serve at a Cabinet level in the United States in an acting capacity that was not confirmed by the Senate.[4

cc

Yes. T also made Ric Ambassador to Germany previously

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=400468 time=1612389196 user_id=88
Yes. T also made Ric Ambassador to Germany previously

I don't recall the media ever mentioning his orientation the way they do with Pete Buttigieg.

Anonymous

Unbelievable.

State Department's new deputy spokesperson allegedly said in 2016 that 'largest threat to US national security are US cops'

'Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else,' Jalina Porter allegedly posted to Facebook

Jalina Porter, picked by President Joe Biden's administration as the State Department's new deputy spokesperson, allegedly said in a 2016 Facebook post that the "largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S cops," the Washington Free Beacon reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-departments-new-deputy-spokesperson-allegedly-said-in-2016-that-largest-threat-to-us-national-security-are-us-cops?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210202Trending-WHPressQuestions&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-dep ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-departments-new-deputy-spokesperson-allegedly-said-in-2016-that-largest-threat-to-us-national-security-are-us-cops?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210202Trending-WHPressQuestions&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview