Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I just deleted my Amazon account

Started by Oliver Clotheshoffe, January 11, 2021, 10:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Trump won't be allowed back on Twitter again, CFO confirms.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=401371 time=1612926601 user_id=1689
https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/147251384_3782300955157828_3436477100789120440_n.png?_nc_cat=105&ccb=3&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=OVpFM5hZdtsAX9uKhmc&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=73e24da1e34fde113e04b69317200dfe&oe=6048EA70">

Aw, memories .. really good ones .. home & car

I was "Sandpiper" (At the time we lived on a beach)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Still an important communication tool in rig moves and fracking and cementing crew convoys.

Anonymous

Parler CEO Says Social Media App Is Back Online, Gets New Computer Servers

An executive with Parler, a social media platform favored by conservatives, said Monday that it will resume service with new management—coming about a month after Amazon Web Services removed its service from its servers.

Interim CEO Mark Meckler told Just The News and local news outlets in Las Vegas that the company moved to a new server farm, saying that users should expect to be able to use the website on Monday.

Meckler said that new users should be able to sign up for the service within a week or so.

"We are off of the big tech platform, so that we can consider ourselves safe and secure for the future," Meckler said in an interview. He did not disclose what company is hosting Parler.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/parler-ceo-says-social-media-app-is-back-online-gets-new-computer-servers_3697078.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-15-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/parler-ce ... 21-02-15-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/parler-ceo-says-social-media-app-is-back-online-gets-new-computer-servers_3697078.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-15-1

Anonymous

They haven't cancelled Tucker Carlson yet. Fox News' Tucker Carlson will be launching a new video podcast and a series of specials on Fox Nation, the network's subscription-based streaming service.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=401510 time=1613012452 user_id=1689
Still an important communication tool in rig moves and hydraulic fracturing and cementing crew convoys.

Yes, CBs still fit in some situations

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=402512 time=1613585230 user_id=114
They haven't cancelled Tucker Carlson yet. Fox News' Tucker Carlson will be launching a new video podcast and a series of specials on Fox Nation, the network's subscription-based streaming service.

Aren't progtards trying to cancel Fox?

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=402533 time=1613592481 user_id=2015

Yes, they are. And Fox overall keeps getting softer & less honest and effective

They are trying, very often successfully to "cancel" ALL opposition to their agenda.

I can't stress too much how right Orwell was .. because society becoming more and more monolithic every day now is happening everywhere

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402534 time=1613592663 user_id=88

They are trying, very often successfully to "cancel" ALL opposition to their agenda.

I can't stress too much how right Orwell was .. because society becoming more and more monolithic every day now is happening everywhere

So, they think if they become prog-lite, they won't be cancelled?

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=402537 time=1613593819 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=402534 time=1613592663 user_id=88

So, they think if they become prog-lite, they won't be cancelled?

Seems so. If so, they are dead wrong. They will never be forgiven.

Now that progs have such power, there is no mercy for past sins. "Cancel" means only cancel

Anonymous

Which is why Trump has put feelers for the idea of creating a network to compete with Fox.

Anonymous

Former President Donald Trump is considering joining a new social media platform but stated he might create his own—coming after he was suspended by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other Big Tech websites last month.

In an interview with Newsmax on Wednesday night—one of his first since leaving office—the former commander-in-chief said he is weighing his options after Twitter moved against him.

"We're negotiating with a number of people, and there's also the other option of building your own site. Because we have more people than anybody. I mean you can literally build your own site," Trump said, adding that he is considering building his own platform.

Anonymous

Former President Donald Trump could return to Facebook as early as May if the company's Oversight Board makes the determination, according to a Wednesday report from Newsweek.

Anonymous

If I was Trump, I wouldn't want back on prog owned social media.

Anonymous

The attempt by several House Democrats to pressure television carriers to deplatform certain news organizations could trigger a lawsuit, law professor Alan Dershowitz said Saturday.

"When the First Amendment says Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, it's been interpreted to mean, take no action, it doesn't have to be law. The First Amendment applies to presidents to governors to mayors to anybody who can abridge the freedom of speech. And I think these letters abridge the freedom of speech," Dershowitz said during an appearance on Newsmax TV.