Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

CANCELLED .... The "Cancel Culture" we are now in

Started by cc, January 14, 2021, 09:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=419765 time=1630594151 user_id=88
They tried to cancel Adam West in his run for gubernatorial candidate via phony DWI charge against his wife

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/angela-west-rep-allen-west-cleared-dwi-charge-texas">Allen West, a former chairman of the Texas Republican Party who resigned earlier this year to run for governor, called the arrest 'insidious'

Angela West, the wife of Republican Texas gubernatorial candidate Allen West, has been cleared of a DWI charge.

West, 61, had no traces of drugs or alcohol in her system, despite being arrested last month for allegedly driving while intoxicated (DWI) with her 3-month-old grandson in the car, the Dallas County District Attorney's Office said, citing toxicology results.

In the video, West –  who is also a former Florida congressman – said he spoke to people who were with his wife at a PF Chang's restaurant earlier that night and claimed they told him she was drinking only "water and lemonade." He also blasted the Dallas Police Department for not letting him see his wife or talk to a supervisor about the arrest.

"The thing that upsets me the most is that they [Dallas police] took my wife, arrested her, brought her to jail, and left my grandson with two Dallas police officers," West said in the Twitter video. "Luckily, they were able to get in contact with our youngest daughter, Austin, who was able to go and pick up Jackson [West's grandson] from two police officers on the side of the road... I support the thin blue line but this is insidious."

Police made public the arrest footage, took her to jail without saying she blew 0 on the meter - after arresting her and holding the child until family came for the child

[It took 3 months for DA to begrudgingly reverse allegations .. even though they knew day 1  she had 0 alcohol in her & left accusations stand  for 3 months and gave arrest footage to media to use against Alan for all that time  

Drunk driving with a minor in vehicle ups the charges greatly to "reckless endangerment", a very serious offense  - What a screw over - and what an example of what is going on most everywhere now
]

This is the kind of shit you get when you let pockets of liberal blue scum flourish in an otherwise red state.

Anything liberal should have a bounty on its head as far as I'm concerned... There is no living or coexisting with liberals... They are like roaches and the diseases they carry are stupidity, entitlitis, intolerance, arrogance and vindictiveness. All the human traits that make mankind no better than two legged rats.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=419786 time=1630614166 user_id=156
They tried to cancel Allen West in his run for gubernatorial candidate via phony DWI charge against his wife

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/angela-west-rep-allen-west-cleared-dwi-charge-texas">Allen West, a former chairman of the Texas Republican Party who resigned earlier this year to run for governor, called the arrest 'insidious'

Angela West, the wife of Republican Texas gubernatorial candidate Allen West, has been cleared of a DWI charge.

West, 61, had no traces of drugs or alcohol in her system, despite being arrested last month for allegedly driving while intoxicated (DWI) with her 3-month-old grandson in the car, the Dallas County District Attorney's Office said, citing toxicology results.

In the video, West –  who is also a former Florida congressman – said he spoke to people who were with his wife at a PF Chang's restaurant earlier that night and claimed they told him she was drinking only "water and lemonade." He also blasted the Dallas Police Department for not letting him see his wife or talk to a supervisor about the arrest.

"The thing that upsets me the most is that they [Dallas police] took my wife, arrested her, brought her to jail, and left my grandson with two Dallas police officers," West said in the Twitter video. "Luckily, they were able to get in contact with our youngest daughter, Austin, who was able to go and pick up Jackson [West's grandson] from two police officers on the side of the road... I support the thin blue line but this is insidious."

Police made public the arrest footage, took her to jail without saying she blew 0 on the meter - after arresting her and holding the child until family came for the child

[It took 3 months for DA to begrudgingly reverse allegations .. even though they knew day 1  she had 0 alcohol in her & left accusations stand  for 3 months and gave arrest footage to media to use against Alan for all that time  

Drunk driving with a minor in vehicle ups the charges greatly to "reckless endangerment", a very serious offense  - What a screw over - and what an example of what is going on most everywhere now
]

This is the kind of shit you get when you let pockets of liberal blue scum flourish in an otherwise red state.

Anything liberal should have a bounty on its head as far as I'm concerned... There is no living or coexisting with liberals... They are like roaches and the diseases they carry are stupidity, entitlitis, intolerance, arrogance and vindictiveness. All the human traits that make mankind no better than two legged rats.

Amen sister
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=419792 time=1630617085 user_id=88
They tried to cancel Allen West in his run for gubernatorial candidate via phony DWI charge against his wife

]

Amen sister

I forgot to add "hypocrisy" and "authoritarianism" to the list of diseases liberals carry and spread... I'm a little baffled that I missed those as they are two of the big ones...

I must be getting old. My brain isn't a sharp as it once was. I think it comes from being nice to people... Play nice with others for too long and you start to lose your edge.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Climate change is a prime example of hypocrisy.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=419797 time=1630677915 user_id=156
I must be getting old. My brain isn't a sharp as it once was. I think it comes from being nice to people... Play nice with others for too long and you start to lose your edge.... :laugh3:

With this single exception, I haven't noticed that  ac_smile

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419798 time=1630678872 user_id=3254
Climate change is a prime example of hypocrisy.

A Biggy

Anonymous

]

Amen sister

I forgot to add "hypocrisy" and "authoritarianism" to the list of diseases liberals carry and spread... I'm a little baffled that I missed those as they are two of the big ones...

Progressives oppose liberty.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419808 time=1630689255 user_id=114

]

Amen sister

Progressives oppose liberty.

Freedom haters.

Frood

Covid Cancel Culture ala Victoria Australia Style:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bh5XqSIPI7Ps/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bh5XqSIPI7Ps/

All heil Dan Fuhrer!
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419930 time=1630892244 user_id=1676
Covid Cancel Culture ala Victoria Australia Style:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bh5XqSIPI7Ps/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bh5XqSIPI7Ps/

All heil Dan Fuhrer!

Ya, he is a wanker.

Frood

I fucking hate that cunt..... hate with a burning passion... he's such a piece of shit petty lil liar and tyrant.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419933 time=1630893945 user_id=1676
I fucking hate that cunt..... hate with a burning passion... he's such a piece of shit petty lil liar and tyrant.

He is a North American style prog.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=419940 time=1630901811 user_id=1689

Yeah... I like to think that his wife pushed him off the porch he fell from and broke his back sometime in late 2020... but she missed or something...because the little prick survived and regales us again with more tyrannical fucktardery...

What a worthless human being to be talking to the citizens like that.... total scum.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419941 time=1630904170 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=419940 time=1630901811 user_id=1689

Yeah... I like to think that his wife pushed him off the porch he fell from and broke his back sometime in late 2020... but she missed or something...because the little prick survived and regales us again with more tyrannical fucktardery...

What a worthless human being to be talking to the citizens like that.... total scum.

The federal government in Australia seems more reasonable.