The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Predictions for 2014

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2013, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks :-)

Annie, how was your new year's eve? Hangover today?

Annie

Hiya Shen, nope no hangover! I did have a bottle of wine, had a nice warm tipsy buzz and stayed up late till 2 am. Our son and his gf dropped her car off here, took the bus, went to a party and then made it safely here to spend the night.  They were drinking something called Kraken  :roll:  :lol: Our son puked in the kitchen sink, I'm guessing Kraken was pretty strong  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hiya Shen, nope no hangover! I did have a bottle of wine, had a nice warm tipsy buzz and stayed up late till 2 am. Our son and his gf dropped her car off here, took the bus, went to a party and then made it safely here to spend the night.  They were drinking something called Kraken  :roll:  :lol: Our son puked in the kitchen sink, I'm guessing Kraken was pretty strong  :lol:

We didn't make it until midnight Ms. Annie...we missed it by an hour.

Annie

I had to wake hubby up at 11:50 so he could play his snare drum in the yard. He got a standing ovation from the neighbors so he played for like 10 minutes :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I had to wake hubby up at 11:50 so he could play his snare drum in the yard. He got a standing ovation from the neighbors so he played for like 10 minutes :-)

That must have been interesting Ms. Annie..

We never heard any of our neighbours do that.

Annie

He's an awesome drummer, when he does a solo, he rocks it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He's an awesome drummer, when he does a solo, he rocks it!

Did he ever play in a band Ms. Annie?

keeper

I watched my GREAT Nephew and GREAT Niece on New Years, My Nephew and his wife needed sometime away, IF....I ....EVER...SEE...SPONGBOB SQUARE PANTS AGAIN I will slit my wrists. 5 Times, FIVE TIMES, I had to watch it......what's wrong with kids that they cant entertain themselves.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I had to wake hubby up at 11:50 so he could play his snare drum in the yard. He got a standing ovation from the neighbors so he played for like 10 minutes :-)

Boom boom boom and then it was over... Like a master. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I watched my GREAT Nephew and GREAT Niece on New Years, My Nephew and his wife needed sometime away, IF....I ....EVER...SEE...SPONGBOB SQUARE PANTS AGAIN I will slit my wrists. 5 Times, FIVE TIMES, I had to watch it......what's wrong with kids that they cant entertain themselves.

Keeper, those are the times that will provide memories I will always cherish..

When my children are adults I will look back with fondness at watching shows like SpongeBob Square Pants.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I watched my GREAT Nephew and GREAT Niece on New Years, My Nephew and his wife needed sometime away, IF....I ....EVER...SEE...SPONGBOB SQUARE PANTS AGAIN I will slit my wrists. 5 Times, FIVE TIMES, I had to watch it......what's wrong with kids that they cant entertain themselves.

Ah c'mon Keeps, you loved every minute and you know it. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you think this year will bring you personal serenity?

I predict our own Mr. Obvious Li will make a full recovery from his knee surgery..

I predict Ms. Annie will win first prize this year for her Halloween costumes..

Ms. Renee, Keeper and Shen Li will make a lasting peace with Ms. evs...I really hope so..

Ms. cc li tarte will infiltrate a terrorist sleeper cell which leads to dozens of arrests and our Ms. cc li tarte being awarded the Order of Canada..

TheVancouverGuy will offered a position as a photographer by National Geographic..

Mr. Blue Frost will get permanent relief from his sore neck and back..

Gary Oak will return to China seeking a rematch with the Chinese boxer that defeated him..

Hornung or Rambo Wong will follow him to China and buy a ringside seat so he can call Gary a sinophobic, racist, crap n' drool, etc, etc, etc.

Romero will convince even the hardest of hearts of the folly of racial bigotry..

This will transform Kala's heart and she will announce she is now engaged to a tall, masculine Asian man..

Instigator will make a return too to tell us he is going to put all his wealth to use by adopting orphaned children from Southern Sudan..

Our seoulbro will make a resoulution to give up soju this year...whether he sticks with it I can't say..

The Lord will bless our lovely Pinay with her home building efforts..

EU will see what everyone else does and that our cc li tarte is a warm, intelligent, humourous lady, but also passionate in her beliefs..

Ms. Berry Sweet drops in to say hello...she is so nice I hope so..

Odinson volunteers helping immigrants settle into Finnish society..

Finally, I will be here chatting with all of you.

That was nice sweetheart. I got just hammered NY's eve. I am not making any silly resolution to give up liquor or smokes this year. I will never keep it anyway.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you think this year will bring you personal serenity?

I predict our own Mr. Obvious Li will make a full recovery from his knee surgery..

I predict Ms. Annie will win first prize this year for her Halloween costumes..

Ms. Renee, Keeper and Shen Li will make a lasting peace with Ms. evs...I really hope so..

Ms. cc li tarte will infiltrate a terrorist sleeper cell which leads to dozens of arrests and our Ms. cc li tarte being awarded the Order of Canada..

TheVancouverGuy will offered a position as a photographer by National Geographic..

Mr. Blue Frost will get permanent relief from his sore neck and back..

Gary Oak will return to China seeking a rematch with the Chinese boxer that defeated him..

Hornung or Rambo Wong will follow him to China and buy a ringside seat so he can call Gary a sinophobic, racist, crap n' drool, etc, etc, etc.

Romero will convince even the hardest of hearts of the folly of racial bigotry..

This will transform Kala's heart and she will announce she is now engaged to a tall, masculine Asian man..

Instigator will make a return too to tell us he is going to put all his wealth to use by adopting orphaned children from Southern Sudan..

Our seoulbro will make a resoulution to give up soju this year...whether he sticks with it I can't say..

The Lord will bless our lovely Pinay with her home building efforts..

EU will see what everyone else does and that our cc li tarte is a warm, intelligent, humourous lady, but also passionate in her beliefs..

Ms. Berry Sweet drops in to say hello...she is so nice I hope so..

Odinson volunteers helping immigrants settle into Finnish society..

Finally, I will be here chatting with all of you.

That was nice sweetheart. I got just hammered NY's eve. I am not making any silly resolution to give up liquor or smokes this year. I will never keep it anyway.

Living with your world renown small asian penis must be really hard...

Frost

My predictions is less freedom, more taxes, and more killer Muslims following their murdering scriptures.

Storms, tornadoes, quakes, floods, sky is falling :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"My predictions is less freedom, more taxes, and more killer Muslims following their murdering scriptures.

Storms, tornadoes, quakes, floods, sky is falling :lol:

The first one is a consequence of the second. The third one is already happening.